Keep TTT Alive, You Tube Vids Of TZ Members !

Page Splits <1234>...5
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
TheMandarin
Mammoth
PSN: The_Mandarin
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by chainsofmisery
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qhtThNKN9vM

Yo man I liked this video! It had a really strange vibe to it, like Bryan was stepping to the music.

When you end combos with a f,f+3 against a BT opponent, is that only guaranteed against techroll? (as shown at 29 sec, and 52 sec into the video)
Signature TTT Casual vids
Tuesday Never Comes Project: Free Downloads
[URL=http://http://rbnorway.org/ancient-ogre/[/URL]
chainsofmisery
Iron Fist God
XBL: wdewgf
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Im glad you guys liked it. Yeah those combos only work if they tech.
Signature yippie-kay-yay, motherfucker. [mysticweb] [facebook] [my youtube tekken vids]
alkanphel
Artful Dodger
PSN: <Launch+>
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature When on a trip, even if you forget the pants, don't forget the Uno
jin11
Blue Circles
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Me vs a new player trying to learn Tag.

Can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jin711
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
PSN: DOCTOR-PHILLIP
XBL: PS4 IS WAY BETTER
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks u for the upload ..........yea what ever u say......"ur just learning ttt"

i saw u trying ewgf,ewgf,1,ewgf that aint for ppl who r just learning .........ur just being modest i bet!

ODV out!
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My PSP TEKKEN THEME_Joint Effort_Many Contributors
My You Tube Vids....
POP...DUCK...N DROP IT! My Gameboot Cintro Thread
jin11
Blue Circles
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Lol, no seriously. I've still got alot to learn. But thanks for the comments.
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jin11
Lol, no seriously. I've still got alot to learn. But thanks for the comments.

Np man but we all got lots to learn still even as u do too but ur above avg 4 sure no newbie apply here .........thats u jin 11 ur not just learning , u cant fool me ODV out!

Can u teach me some tricks ?
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My You Tube Vids....
MCP
MCP=(0_o)
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
I always feel like a scrub when I play bronson tran in tekken tag.

one time he beat me with kaz/devil right after I got two wins on his kings.

Signature ?\ ( ) /?
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#29 “Quote” Edit Post

Yo watching these vids made me have so much good memories also, no time in my tekken playing history , have I had so much fun , as I did when i played Tag ...........period it still the best imo and the comp was better back then! You guys are good btw !

The drive to meet new players and travel to get better comp or ppl was at its peek for me .

I am here sitting and sayin to myself where did I go wrong with tekken our relationship has dwindle to just cusual meetings in the back alley ....

Where we will steal small teases of fondling eachother passionately , hmmmmmm !

We play games of your it .......! I tag you , You tag me , my wgf is faster than yours childish I know, but those games were the games we played, the excitement was built up so much even b4 I turned on my ps2!

I would turn in my sleep at night , tossing and turning thinking about setups , combos , counters , and then I yell out as if i was having a nightmare ...

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG I love you come back to me , i never really meant to cheat on u with t5 and t5 dr u were my 1st love i wont cheat on u if u only come back to me

sings "baby face's song" " When will I see u again".......

ODV out!
My You Tube Vids....
jin11
Blue Circles
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Haha, ODV why aren't there any more cool people like you these days?

I have to play you broh.. I really wanna see that Hei.
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jin11
Haha, ODV why aren't there any more cool people like you these days?

I have to play you broh.. I really wanna see that Hei.

Be cuz there can be only one........................."ONEDEADLYVENOM" hissssss scorched fingers!

Yea u would whoop me badly if we played now .....I truly suck atm and ever since i started i was never good imo ......

I cant lay claim to self praise unless any 1 wants to defend what i used to be in ttt!

I wanna learn it again!

ODV out!
My You Tube Vids....
Rich
Iron Fist God
PSN: TXRich
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MCP
I always feel like a scrub when I play bronson tran in tekken tag.

one time he beat me with kaz/devil right after I got two wins on his kings.

Insanelee still plays tag??? Awesome, it's good to see players still playing this great game.
alkanphel
Artful Dodger
PSN: <Launch+>
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ONEDEADLYVENOM
Yo watching these vids made me have so much good memories also, no time in my tekken playing history , have I had so much fun , as I did when i played Tag ...........period it still the best imo and the comp was better back then! You guys are good btw !

Thanks for the compliment and I'm glad you enjoyed those videos We really had a lot of fun playing those games and we all had some great and crazy memories while playing it.
Signature When on a trip, even if you forget the pants, don't forget the Uno
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Can I be considered to be O.G .....?

I love ttt , actually TTT is what made tekken popular and actually competitive, even though i been playin since t1 ! Tag is where I actually made a name for myself!

Back in them days ttt made TZ the MYSPACE for tekken players, now them were the days when TZ was my defualt internet sign on page!!!!!

Yea I dabble n the new scene of t5 and t5dr but , I can say I must be ole school cuz all I keep singing in my head is "JOHN LENNON'S" song "YESTERDAY" !

TTT was yesterday , many would say so , many would come here n say yo ODV ur living in the past , or y dont u get over it ttt is dead !!!!!

All I have to say to u nay sayers is " u can't build a strong sturdy house from a weak FOUNDATION "!

TTT has and had all the elements of a house with a good FOUNDATION

Like a child growing up with good values that were passed on from a wise parent , that child has a good FOUNDATION

TTT is what united us all here on this site we love so much , and like the ole folks say divided we are weak and united we r strong , thats a good FOUNDATION

T1 was the 1st building block, or corner stone, T2 was the stone that was laid upon that stone, T3 was the reinforcement steel that was laid to coexist and strenghten the previous bricks!

TTT was the final touch to that..... FOUNDATION , "oh was it solid".... , so said many a engineers , they admired their work with such intricate detail that would be marveled upon even when they are long gone n 4 gotten as they all patted eachother and said "man that is 1 hell of a FOUNDATION !

Now they must move on to building the frame work and the shape of what this foundation has to support and the quickly rushed out T4 cuz they had deadlines to meet, and they had no more free time on their hands to stop, and admire their own work!

This resulted in no time to feel a sense of pride ........ T4 was that crack building to be condemned with many fualty flaws moreso than previous incarnations...........Blehhhhhh this building still passed inspections despite the what they new was wrong it slipped thru and was infested by the fiends!

T5 was the ventilation system that was installed , and yes fresh air was circulated that it made everyone there all nice n comfy , but lil did they know of the building superintendant "S N B" who was to puposely plant asbestos in thse same air vents that made ppl happy soon made them sick! ewwwwwwwww they had to demolish that building framework down to its FOUNDATION

T5 DR was this new experimental polymer that was said to improve on the existing FOUNDATION "ttt" and yes by golly it did show signs of improvement and still do but alasthe egineers still in their haste to meet company deadlines , never had a chance when the building had to be torn down ..........

They never stood still to admire the work they did when they took pride in it that ole so firm n sturdy .........say it with me readers "FOUNDATION"

TTT= SOLID FOUNDATION WITH FLAWS BUT LIKE MONA LISA IT WAS A MASTERPIECE WITH FLAWS!!!!!!!! I had to let my rant out!

So flame me u new schoolers yall dont know how good those days were .........period !

ODV out!

btw how do I get to use Jinpachi .........?

I will start a new surge of some uploads of more ttt vids of me , mandarin, realyst, eggchen , animalattacktics, mywangshard,hayden sinjin, guregu and manymore later on this week!
My You Tube Vids....
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Okay time to revive some life in this section so I look to some of the ole ttt faithfulls , Jin11, Mandarin , Dayful e.t.c plzzzzzz help out as u can to drive our passion to the less known new members and ppl of the past!

HERE IS THE MANDARIN'S YOUTUBE LINK !

http://uk.youtube.com/Mandarin2099

its filled with various matches of himself vs other well known TZ members , mandarin vs ppl like slips, onedeadlyvenom aka the scrub with knowledge but can't play and many more ppl at evo2k7!

Thank you tim for allowin us to see ur vids plzzzz upload more soon ......Later on maybe Mandarin or myself will actually post individual match links so that we can actually critique and praise the techiques used in those matches !

CAN WE START A REVIVAL REVOLUTION AND GO BACK TO THE OLE VALUES?

TTT bring it back plzzzzzz or TTT2 !

Namco here my plea put ttt as a add on download to t5dr or just realease the game online plzzzzzz ...

I dont support drugs but ttt dont make u sell ur tv or anything .........right?

ODV out!
My You Tube Vids....
TheMandarin
Mammoth
PSN: The_Mandarin
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ONEDEADLYVENOM
Thank you tim for allowin us to see ur vids plzzzz upload more soon ......Later on maybe Mandarin or myself will actually post individual match links so that we can actually critique and praise the techiques used in those matches !

CAN WE START A REVIVAL REVOLUTION AND GO BACK TO THE OLE VALUES?

Thanks for posting my link. We should get together to record some new matches...!

Right now I have 2 of myself vs. Slips, a few of myself against MCP, 1 of myself against Kane, 1 of MCP versus a random Mishima player. Also one or two old school vid's of me and ODV...!

Not a ton of matches so I definitely want to add more!
Signature TTT Casual vids
Tuesday Never Comes Project: Free Downloads
[URL=http://http://rbnorway.org/ancient-ogre/[/URL]
Grim Walker
... wtf ...
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Wish I could get together with someone and play some matches. >.>

Its been so long, that every time I do have a game with someone I remember, we break 6,7 throws in a row ( we get into huge throwing fights ) try to hit each other with the biggest stupidest moves possible ( roger b+1 ) and generally don't ever have quality matches. Most of the time we look like complete noobs trying to beat the crap out of eachother and using setups that only REALLY work because the other person isn't BDC all the way to the other side of the screen.

And even that was several months ago. I got no-one to play now.
Signature GW - I'm not scary. Just miss informed.
Heihachi_S?ufer
Warrior
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
its a shame that you dont got a player to play the best tekken

i play twice a week against a good one and two beginners...
this two got much better in the last 2 months so playing against them makes fun
Signature If only i try, to take a guess,
to be best, a feeling i hide,
that runs this world, that keeps us alive
DayFul
Mad axe man
PSN: DayFul
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
I can't upload any match vids (I have one but the file is 300 meg youtube only let me do 100 meg). But I have some combos for Julia these are some of the ridiculously damaging ones I used to talk about, Their their ridiculously hard but I wanted to get these out in public.

Magic 4 at it's most magic (In Julia's case anyway)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1lb-TQN_F8

d/f2,1 goodness (I didn't get the d/f4,2,b>f+1 version on this but it's there)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQJd8ljlOc

Minerals that's all i'm saying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCW7yCfQuDE
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DayFul
I can't upload any match vids (I have one but the file is 300 meg youtube only let me do 100 meg). But I have some combos for Julia these are some of the ridiculously damaging ones I used to talk about, Their their ridiculously hard but I wanted to get these out in public.

Magic 4 at it's most magic (In Julia's case anyway)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1lb-TQN_F8

d/f2,1 goodness (I didn't get the d/f4,2,b>f+1 version on this but it's there)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQJd8ljlOc

Minerals that's all i'm saying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCW7yCfQuDE

Dayful I am glad that most julias I play vs can't do those combos, those were just dumb .................,2 much dmg ala t6 lol.
Good stuf mate, blaytant minerals!
My You Tube Vids....