Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
PSN: Castel
XBL: Castel 360
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I've received quite a few requests for such a forum over the past few months, so here it is.

As the forum description mentions, absolutely NO rom/emulation topics are any other illegal ripping, burned etc... topics. They will result in immediate bans without warning (aside from this one)

That being said enjoy the new forum, MarkMan and I will try to move most related topics in this new forum over the next few days.
Signature The original Sensei Zaibatsu
alfaphlex
Iron Fist God
PSN: alfaphlex
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanx Castel!

Now we can discuss sticks and mods(psp). This'll be fun.

edit: maybe we should be allowed to post pics here of our sticks/mods.
Signature alfaphlex<Launch+>
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
PSN: Castel
XBL: Castel 360
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by alfaphlex
Thanx Castel!

Now we can discuss sticks and mods(psp). This'll be fun.

edit: maybe we should be allowed to post pics here of our sticks/mods.

Yeah I anticipated as much, pics are allowed in here
Signature The original Sensei Zaibatsu
hamstar
Iron Fist God
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks castel, you have fulfilled the dreams of my ancestors.

MarkMan
SDTEKKEN.COM
PSN: MarkManSDT
XBL: MarkManSDT
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
As usual, great job Vik. I'll try my best to keep things organized here and have my faith in insomnotek and paik4life in keeping things in order here. Both of them are a great help to the community, esp in tech related issues.
Paik4Life
Destroyer
PSN: Paik4Life
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks go to Castel and Markman! I think this is a great addition to the forums here and one that will be as informative as the ChitChatCafe is random : ) I'm new to this whole moderator thing so please take it easy on me, and I'll try my best!

~Paik
Signature "I'm unstoppable!!!" ~The Juggernaut
"Who OWNZ?!? The Shadow OWNZ!!!" ~Paik

"Smart bomb...*WHAM* haha!" ~ Aspen from RI Tekken Ep 2
insomnotek
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks alot guys.

Jaytech
Trophy Whore
PSN: Jesse_Blu
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
great idea, with the ps3 ante portas this could surely be very useful.
Signature still lurking...
combot-killer
Former staff member
PSN: X-Flame
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
are emulators really illegal? I thought it was like using programs such as LimeWire, Kazaa etc. a bit illegal, but it inspires people as well to buy a CD.
PS: I have an emulator with some roms. it's actually inspiring me to buy a N64 again.

-peace-
Signature Originally posted by USMCOgre
I see that RMK FendRhodes tried to answer your question, which is funny because he has neither a wife nor any life experience with anything other than working at wal mart. I just put him on ignore so I can't see what he said, but I'm sure it's a stupid one line fail at being funny.

BryanOmaniac
4th Dan
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey combat-killer just mentioned roms & emulators but its not deleted? (no offense to you buddy) But me on the other hand just wanted to know if its possible to download tekken 5 online and play it on my ps2 wether i have to pay or not cuz a guy at radioshack told me about it. This isn't my first time asking this question. When you read this maybe you can help me out by answering my question rather then just deleting my posts over and over. Thank You
Signature +shotgun=the beginning of the Terminator!
combot-killer
Former staff member
PSN: X-Flame
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys, I just got a program which is a called a Builder. A Builder redesigns games so older games (hint: Duke Nukem 3D) can be played on Windows XP. Is that stuff illegal? I mean, at the time, I bought the game for 15 gulden, which is around ?6,50. I only used the program so I could play it again. So basically talking about this is allowed right?

-peace-
Signature Originally posted by USMCOgre
I see that RMK FendRhodes tried to answer your question, which is funny because he has neither a wife nor any life experience with anything other than working at wal mart. I just put him on ignore so I can't see what he said, but I'm sure it's a stupid one line fail at being funny.

VashKing
Iron Fist God
PSN: VashKing_K_Tight
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by combot-killer
are emulators really illegal? I thought it was like using programs such as LimeWire, Kazaa etc. a bit illegal, but it inspires people as well to buy a CD.
PS: I have an emulator with some roms. it's actually inspiring me to buy a N64 again.

-peace-

This is what i been looking for all day I wanted to play samurai showdown on a emulator and i need a cd-rom is there a emulator u can just download on your computer and if so can someone....verify this......help...meeeeeeeee....sobing

Last edited by VashKing on Sep 6th, 2007 at 05:09

Signature ***(Let's Go)***

Life is like a chess, game let your next move be your best move SCT_keep it pimpi'n understand
Steel City Tekken fo life G's Up Production's

skillosopher
3rd Dan
PSN: skillosopher
XBL: PSN 2: i_n_a_n_e
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
hello thar,

anyone know of some good info i can look at so that i may download saved matches from my PS3 onto my computer?
marcp20
Shihan
PSN: marcp20
XBL: xbox rrod at moment
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
bump for revival tired of going to the great people of shoryuken lets get ours up and running
Signature opponent:"f#$king EWGF is to godlike in this game"
me:"well they didnt put GOD in EWGF for nothing.."
subjectivve
2nd Dan
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, how do I report spam on the Tekken Zaibatsu forum?
Demonitzu
Europe Match Finder
PSN: Demonitzu
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Send a private message to one of the moderators of the corresponding forum or to a admin/senior moderator
subjectivve
2nd Dan
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demonitzu
Send a private message to one of the moderators of the corresponding forum or to a admin/senior moderator

Thanks. I'm on it.