#22 “Quote” Edit Post
yo get outta here man

*throws crumpled paper at mojo*

Last edited by Stringer on Apr 24th, 2006 at 04:42

HaiGuy
LOL ^_^
PSN: iHai
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Can the 2nd kick of (d_FC)+3,3 be parried, even on hit (like Lee's d+4,4,4,4)?
Machinez
Iron Fist God
PSN: Machinez_BT
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
the second kick from d+3,3 is guaranteed from standing position if the first connects.....but if done from FC it is blockable so pretty sure it can be parried but only if they did it from FC
Signature Member of the BigTymer crew
Baek Doo San: Stylin' By Machinez
nf0x
Sage
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Heihachi may be Baek's 2nd toughest match up behind feng. Anyone have anything on HEI??? WGF is too fast for Baek

Law gives me moderate trouble. Just blocking high has been working though, as long as you can see his sweep, you should be okai. But law still has a bunch of stupid launchers, and even stupider juggle damage.
Signature "What It Do-San"
blindrage
Destroyer
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by nf0x
Heihachi may be Baek's 2nd toughest match up behind feng. Anyone have anything on HEI??? WGF is too fast for Baek

Law gives me moderate trouble. Just blocking high has been working though, as long as you can see his sweep, you should be okai. But law still has a bunch of stupid launchers, and even stupider juggle damage.
i play heihahci, but not baek, keep in mind ewgf is a high, so you can get your low sweep if they abuse it, but if you block it he gets +5 on frames. Wave dashing with heihachi if not cancelled can be punished by any characters u/f+4 launcher. and heihahci is easily ss, his two tracking moves are tgf and fc, d/f+4 and that only tracks to his right. just be sure to cancell you ss or you'll be eating a tgf or otgf.
Signature Proud member of the Oni Clan featuring: Ghg 78, Vicious, and Blindrage....Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
--George E. Woodberry
blk_brotha
6th Dan
XBL: xx707rudeboyxx
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
if you do a snake rocket d+3, 3, N, 3 can get punished by steve's d/f 1+2 or feng's shoulder, along with f, N, d, d/f+3 that blows.
Signature Play me n' Tekken
3DS -Young_Ru
FC: 0774-4581-1397
nf0x
Sage
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by blindrage
i play heihahci, but not baek, keep in mind ewgf is a high, so you can get your low sweep if they abuse it, but if you block it he gets +5 on frames. Wave dashing with heihachi if not cancelled can be punished by any characters u/f+4 launcher. and heihahci is easily ss, his two tracking moves are tgf and fc, d/f+4 and that only tracks to his right. just be sure to cancell you ss or you'll be eating a tgf or otgf.

I got caught with a ewgf once when I stepped left, so I hadn't tried it in a while. But you're absolutely right, that new move he got that's godly can be stepped to his left. I don't know if you play back much, but his u/f+4 can get hit by highs that are thrown soooo late, so usually duck jab is my solution for wave dash.

Thanks for contribution.

Last edited by nf0x on Jun 10th, 2006 at 05:27

nf0x
Sage
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Updated today.

Read, respond, critique.

I could write about feng and dj, but I think others could do a better job then I can.

Feng is baek's toughest matchup, and this thread is incomplete without solid info on him.

Go steve nash. Rep the white man
baekayl
Iron Fist God
PSN: Baekayl
XBL: Half Baeked401
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
ive had quite a few matches against a really good feng from mass.
I seem to have had my best success against him by not ducking 2 much...
after fengs d/f+2,2 he lieks wonder palm. d/b+4 great for killing that. dont over use he might read and crush, parry it since its not that fast...
I usually try to pressure him and keep w/fl mixups to keep him on his toes.. just try not to eat shoulder or ch b+1. d/b+3 is the lonly low feng has i really worry about, everything else is slow/punishable. u/f+4 should crush the d/b+3 if u read it.
Signature
The Game
EMP The Game
PSN: DsSGame
XBL: TheSynGame
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Stringer
I play against a few Devil Jins here in NY

one of 'em had a basic mix-up of 1,1 into hellsweeps rinse w/ iWS+2 and then he'd rinse it w/ just one jab only, at first I was gettin' caught by it but then crushing and/or parrying for the launch does Baek justice. 1+2, 4 punishes f,f+2 I believe, I know I was able to land it in response to f,f+2

It does? Test it out on me cause I never really heard of that punishing ff+2...
I definitely know in 5.0 1+2 was like 14 frames to execute while f,f+2 was/is still like -11 on block..

I gotta see what u got against Heihachi too now that I play that dude.
Signature <pukey>: ddp had a better flair
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.
nf0x
Sage
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by The Game
It does? Test it out on me cause I never really heard of that punishing ff+2...
I definitely know in 5.0 1+2 was like 14 frames to execute while f,f+2 was/is still like -11 on block..

I gotta see what u got against Heihachi too now that I play that dude.
]

sounds questionable. i'll test tonight
Stringer
nothing to lose
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
if ff+2 isn't punished by 1+2, 4 I must've caught him trying to get me to whiff
so he can punish. anyway against DJ's ewgf d+3(,3) works since it'll crush. Baek can't just try to rush in on electric happy Mishimas if that's the case d+3 variations work. if u don't like the frame rate of d+3,3 on hit u can always do d+3 by itself which has options afterwards.
BadMojoGoGo
Clash 2007 Champion
PSN: BadMoJoGoGo
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah yeah yeah.
Signature Team New York
Team HATE
Team Evolution
Team 6'2''
nf0x
Sage
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by baekayl
ive had quite a few matches against a really good feng from mass.
I seem to have had my best success against him by not ducking 2 much...
after fengs d/f+2,2 he lieks wonder palm. d/b+4 great for killing that. dont over use he might read and crush, parry it since its not that fast...
I usually try to pressure him and keep w/fl mixups to keep him on his toes.. just try not to eat shoulder or ch b+1. d/b+3 is the lonly low feng has i really worry about, everything else is slow/punishable. u/f+4 should crush the d/b+3 if u read it.

hmmm.

What fla mixups are you using to "keep him on his toes"? Most fla mixup can be punished by feng on reaction by shoulder or b+1.
baekayl
Iron Fist God
PSN: Baekayl
XBL: Half Baeked401
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Lots of cancels in2 d+1, d/f+1, 1,11, start over again. random d+1s. Usually try to stay w/faster moves. fl Throw when necessary. I cancel into d/b+3,3 sometimes, but it seems the consensus that d/b+3,3 isnt good so idk if id recommend that for all.. It's all basically a big mind game. I wouldnt usually advise this, but be random. Watch out for crushes. If you expect a wonderpalm cancel into d/b+4. There may be some matches of me vs him in the RI tekken vids, not sure tho.
Signature
Stringer
nothing to lose
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
d/b+3,3 is like -2 on hit
nf0x
Sage
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Added a bit for law.

We still need some info on fen and dj. I don't want to write some bs shit just because nobody else wanted to contribute. Just post a paragraph and i'll add it. Thanks.

-Nick
nf0x
Sage
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Added solid Jin stuff, and some general info on King.

Okay you punks, post. I'm not doing this for myself, or for popularity or some shit. I'm doing this for people who play baek. I've been playing him since he was unlocked at my arcade, 2 months after 5.0 was released. I play in socal, and my competition is good, which makes me believe I have something to offer. Even if you believe you are a better baek player then me (which you very well may be), I think that we can learn from eachother.

I don't care if it's one sentence about roger jr. If it's good, even adequete, i'll add it. I'm pretty damn close to unsubscribing from all the baek topics, including this one, so please just share whatever it is you know. Thanks.

-Nick

Last edited by nf0x on Jun 29th, 2006 at 09:36

Stringer
nothing to lose
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
a'ight tonight I witnessed some real bullshit about Lili that literally pissed me the fuck off, I think u niggas need to know about this because I don't like it one bit not even for a second, so what some Lili player's gonna come across this but fuck that, y'all need to know about this fuckery cuz this REALLY angered me today...

d+3+4 crushes the last hit in these combos:

-d+4,3,3,3 (I will get to why you must stay the fucking hell away from this move against this sorry little bitch)
-d/f+4,4,3
-FLA 3,4,4,3
-WS+4,4,3

U GET IT BY NOW... yea that class 1 launch goes under the 3 once string is blocked and even if the last kick from any of those is blocked u still eatin' 1+2 from her, CORNY AS FUCK...

now it turns out that Feng Wei ain't the only character that punishes d+4,3,3 easily

Lili's 1+2 punishes d+4,3_d+4,3,3_d+4,3,3,3 on block

it's required to play Lili safe at all costs because she will get big damage off little mistakes....

some other dumb shit that don't make no fuckin' sense u/f+3 punishing Baek's ws+4,4 on block

THEN here's the part the pissed me off REAL BAD, I know some of u have seen that piece of shit move she got where she scoops low and comes up for a launch, d/f+2 gets crushed by that... It's not completely established but f,n,d,D/F+3 may be Baek's primary launcher against Lili...

not worth throwing unsafe stuff at Lili she'll just launch for about say 60% for little bs mistakes

Lili can go to hell

shit I don't even think u can use d/f+4~4 because the sorry whore gets u/f+3 on block, that's whack!!! stick to d/f+4 against Lili

Last edited by Stringer on Jul 4th, 2006 at 19:30