The Definative Asuka Combo List

Page Splits <1234>...18
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Yushiro
Fujin
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah the only way that I can see SSR 3~4 being effective is avoiding an opponents move. At least her sidestep gameplay is a bit better with this find then I thought it would be using SS+4, 2, 1+2, and now SSR 3~4.

Honestly I did not think that u/f+3 would connect after SSR 3~4 since it's kind of a strange mid hit box and when it did connect, it just suprised the hell out of me.

Last edited by Yushiro on Apr 7th, 2005 at 09:01

pIchu
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, think about SSR, 3~4, f,f+4... like.. if you think of "how the fuck is that suppose to hit", then u/f+3 would definitely be possible.
venomforce
7th Dan
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by rafroh
Hey, did you guys see pichu's combo? The last one is like: SSR, 3~4, ff, d/f+1, 2, 1+4, f+2 for 51 dmg. I think it's the most damaging combo out of 3~4!

And another thing. I downloaded a combo vid (don't remember the creator, sorry!) that was f+2, 3+4, u/f+3, 1+4, d/f+3. Every time I do 3+4 I hit them on the ground, and it shouldn't. Has anyone tried this? What's the timing for the 3+4 and what's the damage of the combo?

f+2 3+4 etc... not enter because the true launcher is (b+3),2 nad you can do this combo... (b+3),2 3+4 u/f+3 etc... understand??

for all: 2 f+1,3 ff 123 (you MUST do ff in just time) and 1+2 iws+4 ff 1+4,2,1,(2),4 is very easy combo ^^ ff is very easy but you must be very fast... (i use jun from 4 o 5 years and all this ff or iws moves is very easy for me)
Signature jun is dead ...
voldo is reborn ...
the darkness is with me ...
no fear ... the blood ... the shadow ... Voldo kill all ...
Mr. KuLa
Iron Fist God
PSN: mrkula
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by rafroh
AHHH! I just can't connect the d/f+3 on Mr.KuLa's combo. Anyone with better luck? And also, can't the opponent tech after the dash?

if the df+3 doesnt connect that means your too late inputting the 2nd 1+4 or ur dashing the wrong way.

if you do it right opp can't tech.
Signature y u no broken?
rafroh
Warrior
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks you all guys!
venomforce
7th Dan
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
no problem
voldo is reborn ...
1TruKing
Lone Wolf
PSN: p1mppanda,brucelei
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by venomforce
f+2 3+4 etc... not enter because the true launcher is (b+3),2 nad you can do this combo... (b+3),2 3+4 u/f+3 etc... understand??

for all: 2 f+1,3 ff 123 (you MUST do ff in just time) and 1+2 iws+4 ff 1+4,2,1,(2),4 is very easy combo ^^ ff is very easy but you must be very fast... (i use jun from 4 o 5 years and all this ff or iws moves is very easy for me)

I've been trying all the combo's using the b4 and iws 4 and I couldn't get them to combo either unless tech roll was turned off.

anyway this works

1+2,b4,1+4,f,f,n1+4,2,d4 55
venomforce
7th Dan
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by 1TruKing
I've been trying all the combo's using the b4 and iws 4 and I couldn't get them to combo either unless tech roll was turned off.

anyway this works

1+2,b4,1+4,f,f,n1+4,2,d4 55

ok, your iws+4 or ff is too slow anyway
voldo is reborn ...
BlackArt
Champion
PSN: BlackArt_1
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
combo is as follows ...

WS+1 CH, 1+2, 1+4,1,2,3 (72-73 damage)

Sometimes damage is 72 and sometimes 73 enjoy its a very nice combo and the WS+1,1+2 can be abused badly.

You could, with some practice, make it iWS but I havent tested it fully to say that yet. I dont see any reason, at this time, why it wouldnt work(my iWS game isnt the best so someone else could abuse the iWS and see).

Last edited by BlackArt on Apr 12th, 2005 at 21:42

Tidus 4:15
War Lord
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
WS+1 CH is a breakable stun. so its not guaranteed against an experienced player.
venomforce
7th Dan
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Tidus 4:15
WS+1 CH is a breakable stun. so its not guaranteed against an experienced player.

yes but ws+1 ch, the enemy have a less frame for HOLD F then f+1 ch stun
voldo is reborn ...
Yushiro
Fujin
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Very true on WS+1. The timing is a bit tight in escaping the stun then f+1.
BlackArt
Champion
PSN: BlackArt_1
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
WS+1 CH is a breakable stun. so its not guaranteed against an experienced player

Do you think that Antonio is an experienced player as with ZOOO(the person Antonio plays against on a daily basis)?

When I did the above combo to Antonio he didnt break out of it. It might be because he didnt know about the break but then again maybe he did. I will have to do it to him again and when I do ask him if he can break it.

P.S. How exactly would you break the CH WS+1 in time to avoid the 1+2?

Last edited by BlackArt on Apr 12th, 2005 at 21:36

Cyberap FX
Virtuoso
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
I just realised that all this time with the combos where you have to tap f to make it guaranteed on a lot of characters, I had the tap f command before the wrong move, it's meant to be before the 1+4 and not the 1,(2),4 or the b+2,4. List has been edited now.

Also I thought this combo might be useful to some as I've had to use it a few times when I've stuffed up. If you refer to the

f+2 d/f+1 b+2,1,3 f+1+2 combo, you'll see that it only works on certain characters, I've actually gone f+2 then naturally done a d/f+1 and realised "Oh #$%@! I'm fighting Wang" (or one of the non mentioned names), if you do this, don't fret because you can land

f+2 d/f+1 b+2,1,3 d+2 on everybody which is 58 damage or 62 on CH, not as much as her bread and butter but still good after a screw up no? Plus it doesn't knock your opponent so far away which may be prefered by you, I'm not sure if I should add that one to the list or not, it can be done off other launchers too but I haven't tested.

Last edited by Cyberap FX on Apr 15th, 2005 at 16:53

Signature MILF! MILF!
MILF!
Oh f*ck off you pervs.
Cyberap FX
Virtuoso
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
I have more to report on venomforce's combos. I sent the following combos:

1+2 b+4 ff 1+4,2,1,(2),4
1+2 iws+4 fF+1+4 b+2,1,4
2 f+1,3 ff 1,2,3
b+4(CH) iws+4 fF+1+4 b+2,1,4

that I couldn't get to fully land to a friend of mine who is an awesome Tekken player and much better at pulling of combos and stuff than I am and he said that the combos work on CERTAIN characters but you have to execute them PERFECTLY every time and he says they're not worth doing. They don't work on all characters he says, so I won't add them to the main list until there is definate confirmation on who they will work on and stuff. I dunno. *shrug*
Signature MILF! MILF!
MILF!
Oh f*ck off you pervs.
venomforce
7th Dan
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
ok

f+2 f+1,3 ff 1+4 ff 1+4(2)d+4 62 damage against all characters and this combo work with all launcher ( f+2, 2, d/f+2)
and very very very easy
voldo is reborn ...
Rags
5th Dan
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
1+2, 1+4, b+2,1+2, df+3 (or f+2)
1,1,4, 1,1,3, 1+2

I'll post the dmg for each later on.

Last edited by Rags on Apr 16th, 2005 at 07:28

Duragon
6th Dan
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
EDIT: The Jack-5 or Marduk only FR combo works on Hei too.

Last edited by Duragon on Apr 16th, 2005 at 22:33

Signature Its whatever honestly
Cyberap FX
Virtuoso
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Umm... Why are new people telling me about combos THAT ARE ALREADY ON THE LIST!? Does nobody read the first post of this thread?

I'll get testing on that last combo venom.
Signature MILF! MILF!
MILF!
Oh f*ck off you pervs.
venomforce
7th Dan
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
f+2 d/f+1 ff 113 f+1+2 = 62 damage work with all character size

now i think after f+2, d/f+1 = 10 damage , but if i use 4 = 18 damage??? example f+2 4 ff 113 f+1+2 (= 67 or 68 damage) is combo?? for logical yes... tomorrow i test this
voldo is reborn ...