< >
PlyrzSpawn
Virtuoso
PSN: MiguelZaibatsu
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ILL FATE
Sorry To Double Post but its amazing that nobody talked about

[CH 3]

Very Damaging Move and the stun is crucial.

[CH 3]

RLX 1,4,4, 3+4 {60 dmg}

that was the only one I mentioned in the post above
Signature Eddy-Vindicator
753W-193L 79.5%
Apex~Mirage
Destroyer
PSN: Apex-Mirage
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
i'l update when i get back from school, im gonna miss my bus
Signature

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried Herbal Essenses one day, and contrary to my expectations, I was NOT surrounded by hot women furiously orgasming while singing to a offbeat catchphrase song in the background. False advertising, I tell you!
Apex~Mirage
Destroyer
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Updated!

keep em' commin guys
Signature

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried Herbal Essenses one day, and contrary to my expectations, I was NOT surrounded by hot women furiously orgasming while singing to a offbeat catchphrase song in the background. False advertising, I tell you!
ILL FATE
6th Dan
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Unconfirmed mean you having trouble doing them or havent checked yet?
I can make a combo vid for Christie/Eddy. I would need somewhere to host though.

Which combos would i use also. The strongest from each launcher or 2 of each or the pretty ones or both.
Signature

I enjoy playing Tekken but the way life is going for me i cant get any practice or play the game. So "F" it. Hopefully things will be better during SC3.
Apex~Mirage
Destroyer
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
the SS+3+4 i havnt tried, the d/b+1+2 one i cant seem to do, but i did land the 1 from 1,2,4~4 so i know its possible, i just suck with a pad >_<
Signature

PlyrzSpawn
Virtuoso
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
I will host it. I made one doing only the combos I can do with consistency
753W-193L 79.5%
Neorussell
Fujin
XBL: ne0russell
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
I found one really good combo today or yesterday i don't remember. SInce Ps2 is out you guys can try this.

db+1+2
-UF+4,df+1,1, 1,2, u3_4~4
-UF+4, b3,3,RLX+3

Another note is if you get them with HND, 4. Delay a little, If they tech you can get a free HND 3. if you time it right.

I'll check out some more with christie and post later.

Last edited by Neorussell on Mar 1st, 2005 at 01:23

Signature Umm... Yeah... Patent Pended by Neorussell
www.torontotoptiers.com
Apex~Mirage
Destroyer
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
CH WS 2 _ qcf+2
- b+3,3, RLX 1,4,4 (Eddy / Big only?) (unconfirmed)

can someone please try this and get back to me, i saw it in a vid with eddy.
Signature

THB
Raijin
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
57... probably eddy only...
Apex~Mirage
Destroyer
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by THB
57... probably eddy only...

i 100% cant do it with christie, so it looks like we have our first eddy-only combo. (the other "eddy only" ones i've since landed with christie)
Signature

J TYME!!
Iron Fist God
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PlyrzSpawn
I will host it. I made one doing only the combos I can do with consistency

Cool i'll work on it this week might even have it done b4 the weekend.

ILL FATE Posting under JM's name
Signature I'm a loser!!!!!
PlyrzSpawn
Virtuoso
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
here is mine

I did a lot of basic combos though
753W-193L 79.5%
PlyrzSpawn
Virtuoso
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
qcf+3, d/f+1,1 d/f+1,1 ff, b+3~3 damage=48
753W-193L 79.5%
unicorn_cz
War Lord
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
What about to put non-CH df2 into list? BTW what is guaranteed after it - I know iWS3+4 works, u+3 is blocked only if they direct stand-up and f+3+4 seems to miss a lot of times. iHSP u+4~D won't work now...
Signature : Lets come to me to feel some CAPOEIRA pain!!!
boxbrosg
Iron Fist God
PSN: boxbrosg
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by unicorn_cz
What about to put non-CH df2 into list? BTW what is guaranteed after it - I know iWS3+4 works, u+3 is blocked only if they direct stand-up and f+3+4 seems to miss a lot of times. iHSP u+4~D won't work now...

Well i just try to mix up u+3, f+3+4, and f,f+3+4. If they start standing straight up after getting hit by u+3 then f+3+4 slams them back down. I hit f,f+3+4 for anyone who likes to back roll.
Signature
Apex~Mirage
Destroyer
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
havnt had time to update lately. I'l update everything i can by friday and add the "2" jab combos that apply as well as any variants i may have missed. thanks for contributing, everyone.
Signature

Apex~Mirage
Destroyer
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
seems like alot of stuff cant have the 2 jab replaced in it, either cus it makes the rest impossible or because you cant really dash into it (f+2)
Signature

unicorn_cz
War Lord
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Spend few hours in practice today and I can confirm this combos (if not mentioned, confirmed just for Eddy):

qcf+3
- 2 b+3,3 RLX 2,f+3 - 62 DMG

db+1+2
- b+4,4,3+4 df+3+4~db - 53_58 DMG*
- ff+1 b+3,3 RLX 2,f+3 - 55 DMG

b+3,3
- RLX 2,3 d+3 - 53 DMG
- RLX 2,3 df+3+4 - for Eddy completly inconsistent

ss+2 CH
- b+4,4,3+4 df+3+4~db - 62-67 DMG*

WS+2 CH
- b+4,4,3+4 df+3+4~db - 59_64 DMG*

b+4 CH
- b+4,4,3+4 df+3+4~db - 59_64 DMG*
- 2 df+1,1 1,2,4~4 - 68 DMG

3 CH
- b+4,4,3+4 df+3+4~db - 66_71 DMG*
----
* means that DMG depends if oponent decide to roll or to stay calm
----
small "combo" you forgot - ff+4~3_1,2,4~3 - 1,4,4 - 48 DMG
----
abour ss+3+4~d ws1,3 RLX 2,3_2,f+3 - for both Christie and Eddy RLX 2 will connect only if you will use ssL+3+4. After ssR+3+4 it won't reach
Signature : Lets come to me to feel some CAPOEIRA pain!!!
Apex~Mirage
Destroyer
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
i went ahead and bought eddy - his 1,2,4~4 juggles are SO much easier its not even funny, but his RLX 2,f+3 game suffers.

Last edited by Apex~Mirage on Mar 4th, 2005 at 02:01

Signature

Apex~Mirage
Destroyer
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
eddy - d/b+1+2, u/f+3+4, d/f+1,1 : out of 20+ tries, i landed this once. can everyone try the full techcatch with him? it looks as it may be christie-only.
Signature