Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
PSN: Castel
XBL: Castel 360
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
The customization section for Tekken 5 is now open. If you want a quick overview of what characters have stop by there first.

Tekken 5 Customizations

All characters now online with pics for all the items

Last edited by Castel on Feb 21st, 2005 at 05:37

Signature The original Sensei Zaibatsu
fenix
Champion
#2 “Quote” Edit Post

Thanks.. nice layout too.

I'm not sure if your taking "submissions" or w/e.. but my Lee list is complete - if it serves as a catalyst to you for Lee's Customization page, so be it.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...?threadid=68988
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks fenix, I will add Lee tomorrow. Lee is one of the handful of chars I don't have a card for atm
Zero
Expert
PSN: Zero_MTL
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Castel, you've missed some stuff for Asuka. Add color white for the kick outfit (color 2 and 3). And the pendant cost 20K.
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Colors fixed, pendant price is 30k
Zero
Expert
PSN: Zero_MTL
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
You're right. I'm thinking 20K for another item. My bad.
Arc?ngel
Virtuoso
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Great list, but since not all of us are that knowledgeable about Japanese/Korean/other cultures, can you put explanations as to what the fuck some of these things are?

Like Asuka's Kusarigama. I have no idea what the hell a Kusarigama is. Is it a fancy word for a fanny pack? I have no idea.
Signature "People demand freedom of speech to make up for freedom of thought which they avoid."

Soren Kierkegaard
Brandon16
5th Dan
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I agree with Arcangel. you all should put up some pics or something.
Signature Legion of DOOM
[A King]
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brandon16
I agree with Arcangel. you all should put up some pics or something.

You might wanna read the news article that went along with the launch of the section. I don't have the time to be playing 3000+ games with everybody
SLickMitsu
Champion
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm pretty sure that the horned headdress for Yoshi is 200,000g or 300,000g.

Edit: Nope, it is 120,000g sorry!

Last edited by SLickMitsu on Jan 10th, 2005 at 03:20

hwoarang99
Berserker
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Arc?ngel
Great list, but since not all of us are that knowledgeable about Japanese/Korean/other cultures, can you put explanations as to what the fuck some of these things are?

Like Asuka's Kusarigama. I have no idea what the hell a Kusarigama is. Is it a fancy word for a fanny pack? I have no idea.

A Kusarigama is like a mace with a chain, only the mace is a giant pointed star.
Signature

The Fatal Foursome of Tekken 5!!!

R.I.P. Chris Benoit ~ 1967-2007
anthonemo
4th Dan
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
does anyone know if the japanese ic card work with american tekken 5 machines?
Phil Bond
Virtuoso
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by hwoarang99
A Kusarigama is like a mace with a chain, only the mace is a giant pointed star.

No, though it does involve a long chain. On one end is a teardrop-shaped weight about the size of an apple, and on the other end is a small hand-sized sickle with a handle that's about a foot long, and a blade that's about 9 inches long, and far, far straighter than the blade of the sickle in the old russian flag. Asuka wears her kusarigama coiled up on her right hip.

Last edited by Phil Bond on Jan 14th, 2005 at 07:44

Signature FAISCA
JOSH X
Dragon Lord
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Castel
You might wanna read the news article that went along with the launch of the section. I don't have the time to be playing 3000+ games with everybody

Well if you kook me up with a T5 machine I will gladly get some pics for ya!
Signature The keys to winning a B.O.M:
1. Chinese Style
2. Bottle Of Capt Morgan
3. Dual Shock 2
Brandon16
5th Dan
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Castel

How about you ask forum members to bring pics of custom items.
Signature Legion of DOOM
[A King]
AMiller099
Master
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Pictures would be great.

I don't want to see a picture for every possible combo of items for every single character. And no one person has time to get that much coinage with every character.

However, what if the big dogs at zaibatsu made pics for the characters they use and take user submissions for the rest. It would take a while to complete, but it would be extremely useful.

As far as how many pics. All it would take is 5 pics per character. All the 1st punch items, all the 2nd punch items, all the 1st kick items etc etc.. Just leave the costume color to the imagination.
Signature Listen more to those who speak less.
bonesaw
Shihan
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AMiller099
Pictures would be great.

I don't want to see a picture for every possible combo of items for every single character. And no one person has time to get that much coinage with every character.

However, what if the big dogs at zaibatsu made pics for the characters they use and take user submissions for the rest. It would take a while to complete, but it would be extremely useful.

As far as how many pics. All it would take is 5 pics per character. All the 1st punch items, all the 2nd punch items, all the 1st kick items etc etc.. Just leave the costume color to the imagination.

That would be pretty neat.
Phil Bond
Virtuoso
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
The man doesn't want to, and there's no reason he should have to. If somebody wants to put together such a catalog, that person is the guy for the job.

What is it about the Internet that makes people think it's okay to throw out requests?

"Hey, um, it would really be kewl if..."

No. Imagine whether you'd be comfortable asking someone face-to-face to do your little errands, then consider whether you have a bundle of great ideas for their website.

Last edited by Phil Bond on Jan 18th, 2005 at 05:26

Signature FAISCA
AMiller099
Master
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Phil Bond
The man doesn't want to, and there's no reason he should have to. If somebody wants to put together such a catalog, that person is the guy for the job.

What is it about the Internet that makes people think it's okay to throw out requests?

"Hey, um, it would really be kewl if..."

No. Imagine whether you'd be comfortable asking someone face-to-face to do your little errands, then consider whether you have a bundle of great ideas for their website.

I didn't know I'd have to validate my request. But I will.

First, Castel, I love your site. Thank you for dedicating what I know is a great amount of time to it. It is very helpful, informative, and entertaining. I do not pay to use your site, therefore I in no way expect you to do what I ask simply because I asked. My suggestion is just that, as opposed to a demand. It was meant to also be helpful and informative.

Pictures would be neat. That is a fact. My suggestion for implementing them is posted above. Take it or leave it.

Signature Listen more to those who speak less.
JOSH X
Dragon Lord
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Just wait till the strat guide comes out, I'm sure all of the items will be there for you to scan pics of. lol
Signature The keys to winning a B.O.M:
1. Chinese Style
2. Bottle Of Capt Morgan
3. Dual Shock 2