Page Splits 123>...36
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Maxi Milian
Maximum Damage
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Ladies and gentlemen please allow me to present the long awaited.... TEKKEN FTP

Thats right, its finally back up again. I know it has taken its time, but anyway its up now so be happy

The ftp is at my apartment now. I have 9 mbit upload and 10 mbit download so I hope you dont get shitty speeds.

ftp adress:

maximi.mine.nu anyone of those works just fine.

username: tekken
password: tekken

Everything else should be default and you shouldnt have a problem connecting. Im not the most technical ftp admin i?ll admit that but i?m getting good help from my friend Entomastracan. He will probably answer more questions then me, in other words he is an admin on the tekken ftp from now on

I really appreciate all the help i?ve gotten from him so far and all i?ll get in the future, big rounds of applauds for him.

I also want to give big thanx to Kungen for doing 90% of the ftp configurations, and for teaching me all the stuff i allways wonder about

And also for occasionally playing tekken with me even if he really dosnt want to

The structure is a bit different this time, its hard to find a good system but Entomo managed to get it down pretty good, he?s been working non stop sorting it out for the last 4 days, its not 100% done but its damn close, it looks ALOT better then in the old days though.

We have about 40 gigs right now and I still have 80 gigs left on the disc so it wont run out in the near future

Out of respect to Castel we arent hosting any TZ or fighters.net vids, we cannot host evo2k3 vids either and will probably not be able to host the EC5 vids since they to are on buyable DVDs exclusivly. We still have enough material to djerk off for a year so dont get depressed about that.

We will eventually have T4 vids to but as you may know T4 sucks lol. So we will concentrate on T1 - TTT and eventually T5.

We?re gonna do minor changes the following days but basically if you see that we?re missing something feel free to upload, I?m waiting eagerly for Decs to upload exclusive absolution 2k4 vids

If you know me you know i like to recommend vids so if you?re a mishima freak head on over to Videos/-Sets-/Korea - Sessions (Tekken Central) and download those 2 vids, fresh new TTT material from korea including Park Yong KBM and Kwang Ma!

If you havent seen the new kysg vid you suck

Also we?re gonna start hosting other tekken material like urls to cool sites, pics, music, faqs and so on, you get the idea.

In this post i might add answers to your questions and other general information, in other words i might edit this post in the future.

Let the downloads begin!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faq section:

Q: Where can i get a free ftp client?
A: You can dowload a free of charge client named leechftp here http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~jdebis/leechftp/

Q: How da heck do you use this complicated program?
A: Here's a small tutorial to using LeechFTP for those of you who might need one:

1. Run Leechftp.exe
2. From "File" menu select "Connect"
3. Fill the fields:
- Host or URL: maximi.mine.nu
- Port: 21
- Username: tekken
- Password: tekken
- Leave "Remote directory" empty
4. Press "OK"

The right column is the FTP directory tree and the middle one shows your own hard drive. The left column has four different sleeves:
- Queue: shows the files you have on queue for either download or upload. the white "Zz" bubble in the corner is "Pause". Files won't start to download if it's pressed down.
- Threads: shows your current downloads and uploads. Change the number of "max threads" to 2.
- Downloads: shows the finished downloads.
- Failures: shows the files that weren't downloaded successfully. Press the "Resubmit job" (green arrow) to move them back to the download queue.

You can download files by dragging and dropping them from the right column to the middle one (and the other way round to upload). You can drag and drop as many files (or even folders) as you want. All of them will show up on the "Queues" sleeve. In case you want to remove something from the queue just highlight the file and press "Delete" button. Select the "Threads" sleeve on the left panel to view the download/upload process. To cancel a download or upload just right-click the process bar and select "Cancel thread".

You also might wanna add the address to the bookmarks.
1. From "File" menu select "Bookmarks"
2. Right-click on the left column of the new window,select "Add folder" and name it Tekken
4. Right-click on the right column, select "Add bookmark" and type the same info as above.
5. Press "OK" and double-click the blue icon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Maxi Milian on May 15th, 2005 at 20:27

SSJ4_Vegita
Party in my pants
PSN: VeggyUK
XBL: VeggyUK
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Mamma Mia!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signature If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
!!Sazabi!!
la li lu le lo
PSN: x50YEN
XBL: x50YEN
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
good shit maxi
Signature BM.50yen | savemgo.com
chainsofmisery
Iron Fist God
XBL: wdewgf
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
good job maxi, I'm sure everyone appreciates it. I know I do =)

Last edited by chainsofmisery on Apr 29th, 2004 at 00:10

Signature yippie-kay-yay, motherfucker. [mysticweb] [facebook] [my youtube tekken vids]
rocket7
Where'd I go?
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Stickied!

Man, Max, I must say that I didn't expect for at least a few more years, but you've pulled through for us yet again...thanks, thanks, and thanks to you and all other peeps involved (Entomo, Kungen...)

I might go through my ~6 gigs of mainly Hwoarang stuff and shove missing ones in, although like 5.5 of that was from the FTP

Ooh, I get to change my sig link too now...oh, man, this is just too exciting!
PanzerIVD
Iron Fist God
PSN: PanzerIVD
#6 “Quote” Edit Post

Thanks, saves us alot of time searching for them
Signature Professional Lurker
insomnotek
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
TEH RETURN!

nicely done.
Decschief
The Red Pill Pusher
PSN: Decschief
XBL: notwhileimalive
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
aye
expect tippages and fights x n from el decspliffoatamsterdamuno
Signature What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.
chainsofmisery
Iron Fist God
XBL: wdewgf
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
maxi I just wanted to let you know I uploaded some of my newer vids. Also can you delete my older vids from my folder on the ftp because they suck hardcore.
Signature yippie-kay-yay, motherfucker. [mysticweb] [facebook] [my youtube tekken vids]
Maxi Milian
Maximum Damage
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow im really glad you appreciate it

And to make it a sticky to, im touched

Sure thing com, so just to be sure i?ll delete:

com-bryancombovid.avi
com-bryanphase2.avi
com-lingphase1.avi

that makes the folder empty and then ill move in:

ttt-combryanphase3.avi
ttt-comlingphase2.avi

Im still keeping the vids so if you change your mind just tell me and i?ll put them online again

R7 if you have 500 mb TTT material we are missing, you damn make sure it gets up

Last edited by Maxi Milian on Apr 29th, 2004 at 07:50

Entomostracan
Lone Wolf
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Mad props to Maxi for putting his time and money on this one. I've been missing these vids for a long time.

I'm the humble servant who sorts stuff and takes care of the FTP later on as Maxi has said he's not that interested on that job. I think it's pretty well organized now (quite a mess when I started ) and hopefullly I can keep it that way. So please pay attention when uploading.

Some vids are not that well sorted and I was hoping someone on the forums could help identifying those. Especially the stuff in the "Remains to be identified" needs to be sorted. They're mostly from Asian sites. I'm not that sure about the stuff in "DiGiTaLee" and "These Days" either (they're under -Sites-). Let me know if you have info about the vids released on those sites. And finally, everything in -Various-/-Tekken3- and -Tekken Tag-: That's where I located all the other random vids.

Btw, Maxi, maybe you should edit your first post and add some links to freeware FTP clients? LeechFTP is still pretty good.

Last edited by Entomostracan on Apr 29th, 2004 at 08:45

Signature www.Arctic-Charge.com - The Nordic Fighting Game Community
Maxi Milian
Maximum Damage
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Well i dont have any problems moving around the vids as long as i get some help, you?ve done most of the hard work so i have some energy left to help out, just dont want it to take to much time of my TTT play time

I?ll edit my first post with that link.
Catfish
Serious Business.
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
omgoodness TOO GOOD!

Maxi, i got a helluva lotta vids from the ftp too, if there's any missing i'll try slot some stuff in i got about 5 gigs of stuff too
Signature Originally posted by Johnnay
agreed yiggs is a cool, interesting xiaoyu person with a good knowledge of her BTW

Tekken: Serious Business -=TSB=-
Australian Tekken
bohnensuppe
Iron Fist God
PSN: bohne2000
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Good job guys!! Im hunting for TAG vids for some time now and now that...
Signature EXCELLENCE is the result of caring more than others think is wise; risking more than others think is safe; dreaming more than others think is practical; and expecting more than others think is possible.

Pasha
? TEKKEN Lawya No1 ?
PSN: Pasha2k7 + Jurpachi
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Great Vid man! Maxi Milian? Wasn?t that the guy who said T.4 sucks? Good boy!!
Signature Calvin Klein?s no friend of mine, don?t want nobody?s name on my behind
Smith
Prince of Tekken
PSN: Devil_Smithy
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
OMG!!!! too much to download!!!!

[Mr Burns]excellent![/Mr Burns]

good job!

*must.....down....load....TTT...vi..d....s....*

Last edited by Smith on Apr 30th, 2004 at 08:16

Signature yatsu ga matteiru...
speiky
I Am LEEgend™
PSN: speiky
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah finally the return of a Tekken ftp !!!
Nice...and thank you
Signature 独立不撓 Dokuritsu Futō
Veib
Shihan
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Yay!
Only problem is that I don't have enough space for all this goodness. Damn.
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
PSN: DOCTOR-PHILLIP
XBL: PS4 IS WAY BETTER
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Finally sighs of relief ...........Maxi , Entomas , Kungen and ne one else i did not mention thank u for my birthday present 4 today ....it has brought tears 2 my eyes ....thank u thank u so much ODV out !!!
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My PSP TEKKEN THEME_Joint Effort_Many Contributors
My You Tube Vids....
POP...DUCK...N DROP IT! My Gameboot Cintro Thread
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
PSN: DOCTOR-PHILLIP
XBL: PS4 IS WAY BETTER
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
when can i start uploading vids that i had captured ..............ttt btw and some wierd setups with lei,jun, dev,jacks etc ODV out !!
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My PSP TEKKEN THEME_Joint Effort_Many Contributors
My You Tube Vids....
POP...DUCK...N DROP IT! My Gameboot Cintro Thread