arena infinites

Page Splits <1234>...7
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
XlSilentDeathlX
4th Dan
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 35
From: USA New Jersey
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
hey between the 1,1,1's in jins arena infinite im guessing you have to dash in right? (damn that sounds so scrubby of me :-p) and is there a position that they have to hit the wall or they can just hit the wall at any position?
Signature u+4, 1,2~f,N,1,2~f,N,1,2~f,N,1,2~f,N,d/f+4 Lee cheesy combo :-D
JFLS, b+3, 1,3~3, d+4 = best combo ever!
f,d,d/f+2+3, 1+2,1,3,1+2, 1,3,4,1+2,3+4 KING!
Dont you feel good after you get your ass beat by a man wearing purple?
TekkenMasterTom
a state of mind
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 2896
From: USA Ohio
PSN: tommygunn421
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by XlSilentDeathlX
hey between the 1,1,1's in jins arena infinite im guessing you have to dash in right? (damn that sounds so scrubby of me :-p) and is there a position that they have to hit the wall or they can just hit the wall at any position?


after you get the 3rd jab in you must dash very deep and input 1,3 then immediately dash to continue the infinite, every inifinte has to have a side wall stun or they can tech roll and the infinite isn't guaranteed



::TMT::
Signature " i am the true KING OF THE IRON FIST "

my deviantart
PokingJulia
Champion
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 271
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
is it possible to start an infinite with kaz and hei from a wall push 112?...

Ive been tryin but cant seem to get it workin...
Signature PokingJulia... Making your mama moist since 1983...

Also known as Lenny 2.0 from NZsim.

www.nzism.com
Rodwoarang
Expert
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 133
From: USA Oklahoma
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Arena Infinites? Phhhbbbtttt!!!!! I dont see the need for them. Sure they are cool to look at and if you can do one props to yah but.....its chicken shit play to me. I mean if you do one to someone it just means you're afraid they may beat you if you dont. yah I can do Hwo's but I like to beat my opponents with some class.
-Rodwoarang-
Signature "Did you know that if you mix equal parts orange juice concentrate and gasoline you can make napalm? That's right, one can make all sorts of explosives with simple household products. If one were so inclined."
Ryokimitsu
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 2855
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
I thought high level/tourney IS about chicken shit play?

Besides, how many of you can consistently setup an infinite or gettin' the Side-wall-stun when and where you want, on the fly? That shit can be hard actually.
Signature 3LEEders
--> Pimpin' as hell
TekkenMasterTom
a state of mind
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 2896
From: USA Ohio
PSN: tommygunn421
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ryokimitsu
I thought high level/tourney IS about chicken shit play?

Besides, how many of you can consistently setup an infinite or gettin' the Side-wall-stun when and where you want, on the fly? That shit can be hard actually.


its actually quite easy to setup a infinite and get a side wall stun in the Arena, all you have to do is once you and your opponent are parallel to the wall immediately side step away from the wall and do this Launcher~ss+1 or if they have move that already requires ss+1 then do ss+f+1. then they will get a side wall stun evertime

or some characters have moves that already get side wall stun if parallel to the wall (i.e Jin - f,N,d,d/f+1, Hwoarang - 3+4,3~4)


everytime i play Arena i get an infinite off atleast one round




::TMT::
Signature " i am the true KING OF THE IRON FIST "

my deviantart
Sheytan
Royal Tekkenite
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 402
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Any for Nina?
Not the 111 12 one...

Is there another?
Signature - Bombing for peace, is like f***ing for virginity
Ryokimitsu
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 2855
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by TekkenMasterTom
its actually quite easy to setup a infinite and get a side wall stun in the Arena, all you have to do is once you and your opponent are parallel to the wall immediately side step away from the wall and do this Launcher~ss+1 or if they have move that already requires ss+1 then do ss+f+1. then they will get a side wall stun evertime

or some characters have moves that already get side wall stun if parallel to the wall (i.e Jin - f,N,d,d/f+1, Hwoarang - 3+4,3~4)


everytime i play Arena i get an infinite off atleast one round




::TMT::


It's good that there's someone else besides me who likes to abuse SWS in MA.

BUT, if you can get an inf off every one round, your competition mustn't be that good.

What I was tryin' to say is that gettin' a SWS ISN'T hard, but gettin' the move (that gets you the SWS) to hit IS hard. And that's what I mean by hard to setup...and that is also why Lee is the easiest character to setup inf. with, cuz depending on the distance between you and the wall you're approaching, Lee can use 1,2~SS to produce the angle after any launcher. For other character's you'll either have to launch at an angle or use axis changin' attack, which are both pretty hard to get in high level.
Signature 3LEEders
--> Pimpin' as hell
TekkenMasterTom
a state of mind
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 2896
From: USA Ohio
PSN: tommygunn421
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ryokimitsu
It's good that there's someone else besides me who likes to abuse SWS in MA.

BUT, if you can get an inf off every one round, your competition mustn't be that good.

What I was tryin' to say is that gettin' a SWS ISN'T hard, but gettin' the move (that gets you the SWS) to hit IS hard. And that's what I mean by hard to setup...and that is also why Lee is the easiest character to setup inf. with, cuz depending on the distance between you and the wall you're approaching, Lee can use 1,2~SS to produce the angle after any launcher. For other character's you'll either have to launch at an angle or use axis changin' attack, which are both pretty hard to get in high level.


true
Signature " i am the true KING OF THE IRON FIST "

my deviantart
Sheytan
Royal Tekkenite
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 402
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Nina - d,d/f+2, 1, (w), 1, 1, 12, (w), 1, 1, d/f+3, 1, 2, (w), 1, 1, d/f+3, 1, 2, (w), 1, 1, d/f+3, 1, 2, (w)........

Works not too bad for me. Could anyone confirm this infinity, or it doesn't work?
Signature - Bombing for peace, is like f***ing for virginity
Sheytan
Royal Tekkenite
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 402
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Could anyone check it out, please!!
Signature - Bombing for peace, is like f***ing for virginity
the beholder
Iron Fist God
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 1881
From: Egypt
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Sheytan
Could anyone check it out, please!!



...............................LOOOL.....................
your crazy man.......LOOOL


guys, let us teez him some.............LOOOL..............ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz
Signature I've released my new Vid >> Feng Wei Act.2
Visit Web theater for more detials
ragman
Sage
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 484
From: India
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
for Nina u could always try

sws,1,1,2,d/f+3,1.............
it always works for me
and i think the one u wrote down should work xcept i have no PS2 Tekken 4 to try on.










this is completely off subject but how do u guys change the stuff written under ur avatars
Signature .|. .|.
Sheytan
Royal Tekkenite
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 402
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Become a Supporter...
Signature - Bombing for peace, is like f***ing for virginity
willamazz
Kyu
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 2
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
can u please show me how to be a good lee player and infinites
I_C_DeaD_PpL
Raijin
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 647
From: New Zealand
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
hmm an easier way of hitting aninfinite off a launcher is this:
ss towards the wall, launcher, ss away from the wall, 1
easy peasy, this causes a weord angle and can even get side stuns off different angles you dont necessarily be parallel to the wall.

ive known about infinites for wahile but ive never really got down to posting but hey heres a few alternative infinties:

jin:
THF(w!), ss~2,1, 1,2_ewhf, (w!), 1, 1,2, 1,2, (w!), 1, 1,2, 1,2, (w!), 1, 1,2, 1,2 (w!)..... blah blah.
to hit the 1, 1,2, 1,2 yo have todo the 1st 1,2 straight after the 1, then dash the last 1,2.

lee:
ss toward wall, u/f+4, ss away from wall, 1,2~f,n, 1,2~f,n, 1,2~f,n, (w!)~2, b+1,1~f,n, 1,2~f,n, u/f+4_1, (w!)~2 b+1,1~f,n, 1,2~f,n, u/f+4_1,

i have a few ideas inmy head but i dont have t4 here to try them out so lend a brother a hand and see if you can hit this shit
infinite ideas:
marduk:
ss away from wall, b+4(w!), 1, d+2,4, (w!), 1, 1, 1,2,3+4, 3+4, 1, (w!) 1, 1, 1,2,3+4, 3+4, 1, (w!) 1, 1, 1,2,3+4, 3+4, 1 (w!)........
kazuya:
ws+2, 1, ss away from the wall+1+2, (w!) 1,2, ewgf, (w!) 1, 1,2, 1,2,2, (w!), 1, 1,2, 1,2,2, (w!), 1, 1,2, 1,2,2, (w!).............
King:
ss away from the wall, B+3(w!), 2,1, 1,2, (w!), 2,1, 1, d+3+4,2, (w!), 2,1, 1, d+3+4,2, (w!), 2,1, 1, d+3+4,2, (w!).....................

thats all i can remember, im way to hungry to posta nything else.

oh and to the guy who wanted to learn howto use lee
--->Click Here<---
Signature yeah...its me
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 8189
From: USA South Carolina
PSN: Icege-_-
XBL: Ic3ge
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
marduk:
ss away from wall, b+4(w!), 1, d+2,4, (w!), 1, 1, 1,2,3+4, 3+4, 1, (w!) 1, 1, 1,2,3+4, 3+4, 1, (w!) 1, 1, 1,2,3+4, 3+4, 1 (w!)........


You most likely won't be able to get the exact angle you need after b+4. You also won't recover in time to jab after d+2,4.


1, 1, 1, 1,2
1, 1, 1,2,f+1

Those are two confirmed Marduk infinite strings thanks to an MDJ vid. You can also VTS/Prison Step as well which is harder for the casual player.
Signature [04:25] WayGamble: hey hey hey
[04:25] WayGamble: i dont talk shit to you cuz you dont put yeast in your bread now do i?
[04:25] Icege:
[04:25] TekkenJam: jew
I_C_DeaD_PpL
Raijin
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 647
From: New Zealand
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
oh i must haveforgotten to mention, you have to be parallel to the wall and right next to it. ss away from the wall and the b+4 should cause an sidewallstun. oh andthey shouldnt float it should just automatically cause them in a sidewall stun.

anyway if you ss towards the wall, d/b+1+2, then ss away from the wall and start from there it also works.
Signature yeah...its me
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 8189
From: USA South Carolina
PSN: Icege-_-
XBL: Ic3ge
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
The recovery of b+4 and d/b+1+2 are too long for you to be able to sidestep and jab.
Signature [04:25] WayGamble: hey hey hey
[04:25] WayGamble: i dont talk shit to you cuz you dont put yeast in your bread now do i?
[04:25] Icege:
[04:25] TekkenJam: jew
tekken_G
Legend
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 533
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Sheytan
Nina - d,d/f+2, 1, (w), 1, 1, 12, (w), 1, 1, d/f+3, 1, 2, (w), 1, 1, d/f+3, 1, 2, (w), 1, 1, d/f+3, 1, 2, (w)........

Works not too bad for me. Could anyone confirm this infinity, or it doesn't work?


I also do 1, d/f+3,1,2, but its doesnt work... so try this move....

d,d/f+2, 1 (w) 1, 1, 1, 1,2 (w), 1, 1, d/f+3,2 (w), 1, 1, 1, d,d/f+2 (w).........I tried this move since I know how to do infinite arena's like Bob.... thank Tom...
Signature Breastmilk is still best for newbies....

 All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04

Page Splits <1234>...7
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump