Page Splits 12>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
PSN: BrahmaDDT
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I'd like to make everyone aware that the search option is back up and available to all members, not just supporters. So, please, before you post a thread on any of the following topics, use the search option to see if there has already been a thread for that topic, as there have been many repeated threads as of late, and that unessecary extra space puts a strain on the server database. So please use the search option before you post a topic that you think may have been posted before, escpecially if it is one of the following topics:

-Conventions (What EWGF, cc, iWS, etc; mean, there is a conventions list and it is found in the system section).
-Strategies for a specific character
-Combo thread for a specific character
-Help with a certain move/combo/etc.
-Anything related to Unknown
-Anything about EWGFs
-Who is the best tag team

A few things not to post:
-Anything about Doc B. He is not playable in TTT, so please don't post that you have unlocked him.
-Please don't post that you have discovered an "infinite combo". As of date, there are no infinite combos in TTT, you will usually get an "infinite" combo due to glitvches in the combo counter in practice mode, but they are not true combos.

For anything storyline related (although TTT has no real storyline) or character information, check out the Tekken Tag Profile Section.

For any information on what secret characters and hidden modes are available in the game, check out the Tekken Tag Secrets section.

If you need to know how to perform a certain move or throw, check the Tekken Tag Movelist

If you need to know anything about frame data, check the Tekken Tag Frame Database

If you need to know anything about damage, netsu, tackles, the running attacks, tagging, sidestepping, or attack reversing, check the Tekken Tag System

If you check everything above, and cannot find what you need, then feel free to post your question. This is in an effort to cut back on repeated posts so as not to strain the forum database, so please try and find what you need on your own before asking for help. Thank you.
Signature Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[sdtekken.com]
Deadly_Fury
The Original Boxer
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Ahh.. better to see the strategy forum in order!

Good job Brahma! This would help you and other mods in organizing this forum!!
Signature [pRoJect-Z]
rocket7
Where'd I go?
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Why isn't this a sticky, while the other Tag forum ones are?
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Because I forgot to sticky it.
Signature Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[sdtekken.com]
thecane
Iron Fist God
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Polite and without being patronising, that's the deal.
thecane
Iron Fist God
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Didn't know where else to post this; dude posts asking how to USE ogres, thread closed because there is a thread about how to BEAT ogres? What?
BringDaRuckus
Iron Fist God
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by thecane
Didn't know where else to post this; dude posts asking how to USE ogres, thread closed because there is a thread about how to BEAT ogres? What?

here's why
thecane
Iron Fist God
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't know about anyone else, but from my computer I can't access that thread. Brahma said that there was one on the second page, but here on my computer there is only one page in the TTT strat forum. Is there some magical way of finding this thread that I am unaware of, or am I insane. Thread closed.

EDIT: it says 'showing topics 1-25 of 25' there are no other topics, I don't know how you're meant to be able to find the thread you linked to.
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
On the bottom of the thread lists, it has a little pull down menu that says, "from last day". If you pull it down, you can select from "last 2 days" to "for all topics", allowing you to access older threads.

[sdtekken.com]
thecane
Iron Fist God
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Ah, with my magnitude of idiocy I didn't see that. How come there isn't the same page1,2,3 etc situation here that there is in other forums?
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Ah, with my magnitude of idiocy I didn't see that. How come there isn't the same page1,2,3 etc situation here that there is in other forums?

*shrugs*

no idea

[sdtekken.com]
carbunkle
Raijin
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
hello everyone...

just wanna ask for help...
i'm always have problems in encountering bruce's easy-&-simple-yet-powerful-combo or the 3,2,1,...,b+3,4,3...

can someone help me not to be always hit by the 3,2,1 attack?
Signature any violation?
rocket7
Where'd I go?
#13 “Quote” Edit Post

I think that's because within however many days you selected, those many threads have been whatever-ed ...
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by carbunkle
hello everyone...

just wanna ask for help...
i'm always have problems in encountering bruce's easy-&-simple-yet-powerful-combo or the 3,2,1,...,b+3,4,3...

can someone help me not to be always hit by the 3,2,1 attack?

Try the Bruce strat thread

[sdtekken.com]
EASTERNBORDER
Iron Fist God
PSN: Easternborder
XBL: Easternborder
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
I'd like to know if there's a parrying technique for Eddy. I know it's not listed in the Movelist or the TTT System, but there were rumors so I have to be sure.
Signature "If you want to live, you gotta die trying."
rocket7
Where'd I go?
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
d/f at the right time?
EASTERNBORDER
Iron Fist God
PSN: Easternborder
XBL: Easternborder
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
... well, thanks. []
Signature "If you want to live, you gotta die trying."
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
The only parry Eddy has is the d/f low parry which every character has.

[sdtekken.com]
rocket7
Where'd I go?
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Just as I've been saying all along
Deadly_Fury
The Original Boxer
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Brahma.. the TTT frame data isnt coming up no mo' Should you change it if there's another url for it?
Signature [pRoJect-Z]