Does Zafina needs an "overhaul" ?

Page Splits <123>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >

Poll Results

Does Zafina needs to change ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
No, I like the way she is.
5 62.50%
Yes, she needs to change.
3 37.50%
8 Votes 100%
lightbeast
Legend
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah political correctness is a disease. And over the last two years in particular it's been spreading.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by lightbeast
Yeah political correctness is a disease. And over the last two years in particular it's been spreading.
We've actually been through this story since early 2000 onwards.

^Social Justice retards (braindead girls and their spoilt men-children allies basically), feminists etc all that surreal bunch don't seem to have bought Battlefield Vagina after all. Let's see if EA now understand who are the ones that actually buy their games, specially if they are based on realistic conflicts of the past like ww2. I mean those games are purchased by men basically, but they still had to push all this shit in a ww2 game. It's hilarious.

In Sweeden they have lost their minds definitely. Once a model for every other european country, it's become a pure caricature and laughing stock of all Europe. I'm sure that the glorious idea of forcing women, diversity and overall sjw crap in a ww2 game; removing Nazis swasticas (the fuck?!); and the loathing agenda you can taste(campaign) in every single part of this abomination of a feminist historic revision (the game is actually good in playable terms. Too bad) was all DICEs decision, and the Sweedish "men" that run the studio.

And well needless to speak about ac: oddysey and the girl among spartans. It's just to begin to laugh until chestburst.

Let companies learn of what have just happened with BF5, and understand straight forward who are their main customers
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Moonreaver
4th Dan
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
What I don't get is that if some people in the middle east had such a big issue with Zafina, how the hell does Street Fighter get away with Menat?
DG.PRO
Berserker
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm also thinking that the whole middle easterns had problem with Zafina was just a myth.(Since there is no source of it online)
DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DG.PRO
I'm also thinking that the whole middle easterns had problem with Zafina was just a myth.(Since there is no source of it online)

https://mobile.twitter.com/harada_t...883607823089664
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DinoTheDonDaDa

Ah, I did remember correctly. Pretty sad that they had to change her design just because of a complaint.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
Pretty sad that they had to change her design just because of a complaint.
What I was talking about precisely. That can not be tolerated, and devs should definitely avoid social media as If it was the plague returned

Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
What I was talking about precisely. That can not be tolerated, and devs should definitely avoid social media as If it was the plague returned

Social media isn't the only means to reach out to game developers. One way or another, the complaints and demands will find their way to the right address, regardless of whether social media exists or not.
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Then let them act like in the old days. No information at all during development process. Absolute media and social interaction blackout. Once the game is finished or about to, you do what you have to do but avoid all the poison people have demonstrated over and over again for over two decades to be when using this social media programs.

It's just that easy. Radical solutions do always work, always; and while the social media will claim <<oohh ohh we have no info no nothing>> then you continue to work on your game as if you haven't heard anything.., like in the old days. You don't need communicating with your "fans" (lol.., fans..) while you are at work for more so many insist it is the way of doing things today. No, it is not. It serves only for limiting you and your work.

Harada-Boy opted for the "don't ask me for shit", which makes him look like an ass, despite he's right in what it comes to be already so tired of social media retardation asking him for shit.., or for changing zafina's skirt, which was the absolutely nuts theme we were talking about. Instead of that, if he had just opted for going media blackout and complete silence, then he would have earnt the respect he actually deserves.

People is sick, and if you work for the industry you should not listen to us, ever, but just continue to do your work as you wish, regardless how it is received on the sales after.

There's only so much permanent pressure coming from your company and the guys above you as a programmer, that the only thing you need to put things worse and more stress in your life as a developer (as if release dealines wasn't stressful enough for them already) is to listening to the social media retardation, and even worse, following their "commands".

The antidote for stupidity is radicallity towards oneself. I mean, I'm going to do my work the way i see it in my vision and that is all. I don't have the obligation to listen to anyone, either you are all retards or just following an agenda. It's been twenty years already of social media, and the masses (and many lobbies with agendas that rule them all) have already demonstrated a total lack of maturity and common sense.

In short. Just a matter of doing things right.

Last edited by Fernandito on Dec 10th, 2018 at 12:27

SSfox
Foxstepman
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Then let them act like in the old days. No information at all during development process. Absolute media and social interaction blackout. Once the game is finished or about to, you do what you have to do but avoid all the poison people have demonstrated over and over again for over two decades to be when using this social media programs.

I second this, (basically the Rockstar way.)

Also wasn't Eliza born from that social media stupid thing of doing things? Right.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
People is sick, and if you work for the industry you should not listen to us, ever, but just continue to do your work as you wish, regardless how it is received on the sales after.

You do realize that changes and tweaks according to fans' feedback and complaints can - and often are - implemented after the game's release, right? Working in the dark where the media can't see you probably isn't much of a solution.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Maybe I wasn't clear when I also meant the devs should continue to avoid any interact with "fans" prior and after release, so things like Zafina's change and the elimination of that line in the arab stage can't take place.

Of course I mean above all that the social blackout must continue before and after the games presentation and release. I thought that was obvious

Originally posted by SSfox

Also wasn't Eliza born from that social media stupid thing of doing things? Right.
yup, or the tekken for sexy girl retardation that was also floating around as another possibility. The fish could have ended up being something original at least, just like kuma and the Kangaroo/dino were in his day (the fish was prepared for tekken3 apparently), so the fish could have been the continuation to the animal thing in tekken.

Eliza was just another demonstration more of the mind status of your "fans", although let's be honest I suspect that creating something like her was not that hard for the mind of a japanese developer that loves anime (bad anime) with a hentai spice, let alone asians and particularly japanese consumers of this stuff are legion.., giving us another idea of how things are going on in that country too customer demands wise. And to put things worse and more simple, she probably wasn't that hard to create on a technical level given she is obviously a skin of Lili. So no effort all+ "fans" wanting a stupid thing like that= Bamco wins$$

Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Maybe I wasn't clear when I also meant the devs should continue to avoid any interact with "fans" prior and after release, so things like Zafina's change and the elimination of that line in the arab stage can't take place.

Of course I mean above all that the social blackout must continue before and after the games presentation and release. I thought that was obvious

Complete negligence towards the fanbase is likely to end up causing more harm than good. If people think Harada is an asshole for telling fans to stop asking him for more content, imagine what it would be like if video game developers suddenly cut off all contact with their target audience.

Again, it just comes to down the devs' need to make money. They need to sell the products that they spent a lot of money and resources on and in order to do that, they'll probably have to try their best to please as many people as possible. Sometimes that comes at the cost of having to make changes that the devs don't want to make because it kills the vision they had yet they're kind of forced to make them because otherwise the backlash would reflect badly on their company.

And yes, there are companies (like Rockstar, as mentioned before) that don't have to give a shit about any ridiculous demands but that just doesn't work for every company.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Complete negligence towards the fanbase is likely to end up causing more harm than good. If people think Harada is an asshole for telling fans to stop asking him for more content, imagine what it would be like if video game developers suddenly cut off all contact with their target audience.
It didn't make any harm, neither to the devs nor to the publisher/your boss in the past.

The golden era of gaming, remember?

Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
It didn't make any harm, neither to the devs nor to the publisher/your boss in the past.

The golden era of gaming, remember?

Oh yes, some 10 years before I was even born and 25 years before social media became a thing. That's in no way comparable to the current situation.
DG.PRO
Berserker
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DinoTheDonDaDa

So, a stupid organization demanded it like the way that some stupid people considered Resident Evil 5 as a racist game.(There are also some stupid people that consider Street Fighter 2 as a racist game due to it's opening where a white guy punches the face of that black guy)

At least there is a chance that Harada restores Zaf's skirt due to this that he doesn't like the social media like the way he used to back in the day.(He told people that character usage matters but then he brought Kuma and Panda the lowest used characters in 2 different slots.)

If you want to find controversy you can find it everywhere.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh yes, some 10 years before I was even born and 25 years before social media became a thing.
yeah I figured that one out, hence you can't understand it at all. I just didn't want to be the first to say it you know.

Originally posted by Climbing Dragon That's in no way comparable to the current situation.
Why not. You have admitted you are too young to know. How can you know then if it was comparable or not

Originally posted by DG.PRO
So, a stupid organization demanded it like the way that some stupid people considered Resident Evil 5 as a racist game.
oh man I had forgotten about that one about re5 lol. Yeah that was quite an embarrasing one. You know, killing blacks in Africa, because in that continent everybody is white.

I remember the game was delayed for a whole year just because they "were forced" to add many more whites to kill. Another case of surrealism regarding the masses controlled by a lobby agenda, and their influence on creativity. That can not be tolerated.

Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Why not. You have admitted you are too young to know. How can you know then if it was comparable or not

Common knowledge, obviously. The internet and social media are everywhere these days but that was not the case back then. There were fewer, if any, possibilities to contact game developers. I'd imagine they provided a phone number for customer service or something along those lines.
Chinky-Eye
Iron Fist God
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Take out Negan and replace him with Ganryu. Take out Josie and replace with Bruce.

Voila. Perfect roster.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Take out Negan? Why? He's not even out yet? Josie replacing Bruce. Should have been done long ago now people will complain. And I don't want to see another Bruce/Josie.