How to unlock Marduk and Armor King?

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Sporex
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I bought season pass 2 and had the update but Marduk and Armor King are still locked. How do I unlock them? Thanks!
Aphasia
Welcome back Julia!
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Sporex
I bought season pass 2 and had the update but Marduk and Armor King are still locked. How do I unlock them? Thanks!

Are you on PS4, Xbox One or Steam?

I bought the Season 2 pass too and I'm on PS4, so I had to do this: Boot up Tekken 7, select PlayStation Store on the main menu and click Purchase on Marduk and Armor King in order to unlock them. I had to do the same thing when Anna and Lei were released.

I don't know why you have to do this. You'd think the characters would have been unlocked automatically after you bought the season pass. I guess it's some kind of bug.

Last edited by Aphasia on Dec 4th, 2018 at 06:49

Signature
chewbacca
MAH NINGEN
PSN: Senshu573
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I support that. ^ It's kind of a panic starter, I also had to do the same for my other games.

In general, buying Season Passes = unlocking the "Download" button/icon for each DLC from the store.

So like what the previous poster said, you still need to download them all manually.
Signature You Curry Shit Hey The Nah
ゆっくりしていってね!
avensis
Banned By Mod
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi, thanks for the solution, I bought the season pass 2 and I had the same problem but I managed to unlock it

Last edited by avensis on Dec 31st, 2018 at 20:12

Kippiis
Kyu
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
How did you do that?