#21 “Quote” Edit Post
whatever they do as long she's not crap like 5.0 i don't mind
Signature i has a bucket !
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by bob in der bahn
whatever they do as long she's not crap like 5.0 i don't mind

I'm afraid she will be. She was very strong in T5DR and T6 but crap in TTT2. I can't imagine why they would suddenly make her very good again but there's always a small chance.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
I'm afraid she will be. She was very strong in T5DR and T6 but crap in TTT2. I can't imagine why they would suddenly make her very good again but there's always a small chance.

JC wasn’t bad in TTT2

Wasn’t she terrible in T4 too
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
^ TTT2 tier lists generally placed her somewhere in the lower-mid part of the list. Some of her best moves from T6 either got nerfed or were taken out.
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
She was solid in TTT2. She just didn't net as high damage on her own as the higher tier characters as her power mid game couldn't compete with characters in a game where power mids were everything due to combo scaling. Her 50/50s and combo enders into mixups were solid and her w! game was beast as always.

As long as she has elbow, MA, shotgun, 4~2,1, CH4, df3, d3, she can win. Even without bow and arrow kicks giving w! she'll be good. I do think the throw nerf in T7 will hurt her throw game as without a 2 command grab, it will be only 1+2_1 to press if you can't react to grabs. Also without backroll catches, elbow into business will be gone.

I do hope her 4 goes back to T6 frames. It was bad in TTT2 and in this game Mishimas are so strong. She'll definitely still have df1 +14 on OC into jf ff3 or just mash df3. On bigs, Lei and Alisa in TTT2 she could df1 on OC into guaranteed 2~b2+3 into the 50/50. So good.

Her baseline poke and CH game alone with all the above is fine, Julia players are used to low frames and lack of safety. From TTT2 she needs her isw and 2~b,2+3 bare minimum. That was such a good i12 punisher.

BOB IN DER BAHN!!!

Good to see an old head here! <3

Last edited by IRON LOBSTER on Dec 7th, 2018 at 22:10

Signature A split second is only 30 frames.
Great_Dark_Hero
Lone Wolf
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Good ol' @IRON LOBSTER
Signature KOF player who likes Tekken.
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Great_Dark_Hero
Good ol' @IRON LOBSTER

I'm back...

But only to organise the Julia forum when it's up. I'll sort out the combo, punishment and frame data threads but I'm not playing the game as much so hopefully the matchup stuff will be updated by the community even though social media has taken over....WHERE EVERYTHING GETS LOST AND BURIED!
Great_Dark_Hero
Lone Wolf
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IRON LOBSTER
I'm back...

But only to organise the Julia forum when it's up. I'll sort out the combo, punishment and frame data threads but I'm not playing the game as much so hopefully the matchup stuff will be updated by the community even though social media has taken over....WHERE EVERYTHING GETS LOST AND BURIED!

Yeah, we haven't spoken in a minute. Partially because I haven't been around for so long myself. Geese kept me pretty entertained in Tekken 7 despite the strange nerfs he had gotten.

Now that Julia is back, I too hope I can be of some help in finding and allocating information into the discussions that relate to her.
Signature KOF player who likes Tekken.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
We better hope she has f,f+3 in the first place as it was missing in TTT2. Definitely one of her better whiff punishers and she's quite lacking in that department.

Another thing that came to my mind is that d/f+3 and d+2,3 might now give the higher float in combos like Bryan's WS+3,4.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Wonder what her rd is gonna be. Maybe a buffed version of her 4,2 then something powerful....that may end with 2 possibilities like Raven RD.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IRON LOBSTER and in this game Mishimas are so strong.
You still have to use them well to win bro, and you know what that means on higher levels.

Originally posted by IRON LOBSTER by the community even though social media has taken over....WHERE EVERYTHING GETS LOST AND BURIED!
yup what a well of pestilence social media is. It's also chaotic and nothing can be fixed over there information wise. Nothing like ol'good forum for everything. Never used facebook or twiter or any of that crap anyway. I never liked it
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Aye Mishima players need to be on point with that execution, It's always sad watching a strong Mishima user crumble to a mashing Law.

Unless it's TMM lol.
jaguar94
Virtuoso
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
any new about Julia's release date?
Signature Can't break 'em all! // SoccerEvoFC
DayFul
Mad axe man
PSN: DayFul
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
JC wasn’t bad in TTT2

Wasn’t she terrible in T4 too

Julia was a travesty in T4 easily the worst version of her most tag Julia players wouldn't transition to T4.

I really hope she's solid a new character comming in fighting against people who have played their characters for a long time is uphill enough.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
All characters are good and have them chances to win in tekken7, and so will have Julia too. All characters in tekken7 are good, and so will be Julia as well. Tekken7 is the most balanced instalment in the series we have ever seen.

I don't understand the concerns, other than promoting talk which is of course nice and healthy.
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
True say. T7 has managed to be balanced and be hype as well. Balanced FGs are rarely hype - cheap stuff gives us a spectacle. The real question is...Will T7 Julia be hype...
AmyVista
Lone Wolf
PSN: AmyVista
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IRON LOBSTER
The real question is...Will T7 Julia be hype...

That why's I want her to keep some (not all) of her Jaycee moves.
Signature
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
She will be hype unless they just copypasted her (aka The Feng Syndrome) from Tekken 6.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
BTW little funfact, Harada had posted this right before the reveal lol, Nice one Harada, nice one

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/s...301785725206529
jaguar94
Virtuoso
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
She is more likely to keep some of Jaycee's moves, thus making things entertaining. Female Luchadora stuff attracts
Signature Can't break 'em all! // SoccerEvoFC