Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Conrad
Way to demonstrate that you've never played Gigas or Marduk.

I literally played everyone a fair share... between those two, I favor Gigasígimmicks... if ur saying they are nothing alike, thatís a flat out lie...

For the nitpickers.... yea yea yea, Murduk isnít just the tackle gimmick, go ahead and add the grapples too . Aside from that and few strings, Itís Gigas in a UFC costume.... woopty doo

Like I said, same dilemma applies to quite a few missing characters.... but there is another handful of characters that are completely different from the current cast.... with that, I say, Marduk can stay his ass in the hospital.... go play Tekken Mobil.... Bruce too (yea, u heard me right Ash lol).

3 spots left, a lot of unhappy campers on the way
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Bru, this thread should be titled "Is Dino serious??"

If you call AKing similar to King, then I say Ganryu is similar to Kuma. They're both fat and have the same u\f 1+2 and some other shit. Also, what the duck do we need Claudio for when we already got Shaheen's effin hopekick and Lars's gayness.

What really gets my goat is that you think F.Law is a clone of M.Law. Just the fact that Forest doesn't have DSS makes him an inferior Law, a factory seconds Law, a cheap copy Law... like abibas is to adidas. Then again, he does have those nice cancels that Marshall could use.

Anyway, on topic, $30 is a bit unreasonable to pay for lies and stuff we don't have a clue about... to put it in a gentlemanly manner.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!
Ashesfall
Fighter
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DinoTheDonDaDa
go play Tekken Mobil.... Bruce too (yea, u heard me right Ash lol).

what an insult
trash ass game nothing related to tekken!
i dont even own a "smart-phone" to play it, if i want to

i still have focus and faith in negan
and season 3 is also a possibility
no need to hang myself just yet

but yeah namco should release those character with the most less pickrate in the past
julia ganryu and zafina they will run the DLC charts ... ahahahaha

no matter what you say but bruce marduk and armor king will create more income, in compare
i would bet on it!

edit:
on topic one fighter cost 5 bucks and with season pass kinda 4
i dont see any kind of problem here
its clearly post launch content to a fair price i will support with open arms
(still would like to know the entire season pass value - outfits/stages/other stuff?, to have a final verdict)

Last edited by Ashesfall on Aug 22nd, 2018 at 08:52

Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Gigas same than markud; ak same as king

lelz
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
Gigas same than markud; ak same as king

lelz

Laugh now, cry later
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
I forgot about the tool assist thing. Just go on YouTube and look at combos lol. There are other things that could help players in practice mode.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by StudBuddha
I forgot about the tool assist thing. Just go on YouTube and look at combos lol. There are other things that could help players in practice mode.
yup.

Last edited by Fernandito on Aug 22nd, 2018 at 22:42

Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

DG.PRO
Berserker
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
I just really hope the last 3 DLC characters don't end up being Street Fighter characters.(Since Harada is the person that can pull this awful move off)
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
I wouldn't go as far as to say the combo assist is going to kill online. People are going to play online in spite of it and it's only going to be annoying on super bad connections.

I may not like the combo assist personally but I'm starting to give less of a shit every minute.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DG.PRO
I just really hope the last 3 DLC characters don't end up being Street Fighter characters.(Since Harada is the person that can pull this awful move off)

^ This is why I'm buying the DLC individually for season 2.
Laughing Man
Don't worry be happy
PSN: SrSonriente
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
SF and other guest characters are super useful when you have casual friends visiting home. I also like to use Akuma as punching bag while in practice mode.
Chinky-Eye
Iron Fist God
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
I have to laugh at people complaining about combo assist. It's like complaining about King being able to mash out chain grabs. In other words, it's going to be some low level training wheel that has no bearing on higher level play at all.
SagiTTariuSK
2nd Dan
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken Classic Collection + TTT1, Tekken 4 (patched) and Tekken 5dr HD with good online code when?!!!??!?!?
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SagiTTariuSK
Tekken Classic Collection + TTT1, Tekken 4 (patched) and Tekken 5dr HD with good online code when?!!!??!?!?

Never, because Namco knows it would instantly overshadow Tekken 7.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
New character coming to Tekken mobile

I've always wanted a female character that has a Tifa vibe on her, but for a main Tekken game, not a Sh1tty a$$ mobile game.... Well anyway, Bambai is bambai i guess.

God what Namco is thinking to achieve right here SMFH?????

(That's not OT, since my reaction to this was same as the title of this thread)
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
^^ This character is probably gonna replace Hwoarang in the mobile version.

Nice design. I'd love to see this in T7. Make her Baek's daughter, give her an adapted version of Baek's movelist, and put her in one of the S2 DLC slots. Gonna sell like mad.

+ Baek fans can get some closure too.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
https://twitter.com/00_unknown00/st...642640627814400

More artworks on her here.

It's quite pathetic how they give us silly characters that aren't really Tekken in T7 like Eliza, while this girl that absolutely looks like a Tekken character is in the Tekken Mobile game... SMFH
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
So, I guess this must be the Hapkido girl we were hearing about a few years ago before Tekken 7's release. Cool costumes. Except the last one with the glasses.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
In the end of the day they still can do real Tekken characters when they want, it just that, they don't always want recently, i mean i started questioning sometimes when i see what they started adding to the game in those last years.

CF: True Tekken Character Design = Non Anime design + Martial Arts movesets Aka All Characters T1 to 5.
Abigan2K
Iron Fist God
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
good replacement for baek.. would be nice for her to fill in one of the dlc spots