Is Namco serious??

Page Splits 123>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
ICEYOUCOLD
Sage
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
The Season pass 2 DLC is almost 30 dollars?? Does anyone find this worth it? Because I certainly don't. Can we buy the characters individually?

http://tekkengamer.com/2018/08/19/t...meplay-updates/
Signature Mains: Kazuya, Jin, Devil Jin, Asuka

Gamer X
Dragon Lord
PSN: GamerD-Wreck
XBL: Gamer D-Wreck
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Figure someone would complain smh. Never change TZ.

Anyway to answer your question the season 2 pass is $25.00 USD. Each individual character is $5 USD. So yes you can get just the characters you want. You save $5 with the season 2 pass for all the characters though. If you donít feel itís worth it than thatís cool. The characters could go on sale at a later date. More info is coming at a later date.
Signature "COMES GREAT POWER, COMES A GREAT BEATDOWN!" - Spider-man, MvC3

"Remember the whole world is a circus, don't you be the clown" - People Under The Stairs.

Worse Asuka on the East Coast!
alexr
Raijin
PSN: TeamKandR
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I think this is totally reasonable and I'm all kinds of jazzed that they're doing it.

We get more Tekken characters and new mechanics and more hype for Tekken! That's like... what I want in life. And it comes out in just a few weeks! I think this is great and we should celebrate. And if it's only 25-30-ish dollars... nice! These things aren't cheap to develop, and we're going to get a lot of joy out of it.
Signature blog it out! http://alexr-fightgames.tumblr.com
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
PSN: Hayk502
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Um, you don't need to pay at all. Balance changes and stuff like that are just in the update with S2, unless you want Lei or Anna or Negan there, there is no reason to.
I myself couldn't cell less about them.
Signature #RemoveLili'sClothes
I'm a proud member of #SaveLiliMovement, those who join be brave, a severe war is ahead of us, and i cannot guarantee that we will win.. but i can guarantee that, no matter what, i will never give up.. on trying to remove her clothes!!.
PhineBuyM3
Fujin
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
So no new customizaion or modes? Just characters and moveset changes?
Signature
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Not paying a single euro unless the three remaining characters are, at the very least, Marduk and Armour King.

If we have ak only and two girls, in other words ak+ JC (or julia) +Zafina no way I'm purchasing it.

I don't think they allow us buying characters separately.
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Xil_Jam333
Legend
PSN: tekken_08642
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
I don't think they allow us buying characters separately.

They will. Each character is about 500 Yen (about 5 USD) https://twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/s...040868747071488
Signature Pussies snake edge in 3 bars
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
As far as I can remember, Harada said that AK and Marduk were seriously injured in a fight so there's a good chance we won't see them in T7. I think they're also the only characters that have their absence actually explained.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Jin should have been the primary legacy character absence from tekken7. Why is he even there to begin with t7 story wise.

That would have been much better indeed than sending Marduk and Ak to the hospital, specially Marduk who makes for one of the most beloved characters in the franchise.

DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
fuck Murduk

hope the DLC is a monkey, Sailor Moon, and a cup of Ramon Noodles
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Fuxk Marduk? Anna's gonna take care of that.

And Marduk kinda qualifies for being a monkey\ape\bigfoot.

I want Marduk back too.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!
DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dodecadozen
Fuxk Marduk? Anna's gonna take care of that.

And Marduk kinda qualifies for being a monkey\ape\bigfoot.

I want Marduk back too.

Just strikes me odd.... Gigas is literally Marduk minus the tackle gimmick.... might as well request Forest Law and Slim Bob

There are atleast 10 characters with way more unique fighting styles, opposed to mirrors of characters we already have....

Wang, Gunryu>>>> Marduck by far... and thatís just males
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DinoTheDonDaDa
fuck Murduk

hope the DLC is a monkey, Sailor Moon, and a cup of Ramon Noodles
go play smash brothers then

StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
$30 that's not too bad considering the other stuff like new moves and balance changes. I can understand why people don't want to buy but I'm biting the bullet this time.

I still wish they made better customs. It's dry there now. A few new stages would be great too.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Whaaaaaaaaat? Gigas is NOT literally Marduk minus a gimmick.

You're literally asking why they're bringing back Anna when we already got Nina. You're literally saying Josie is the same as Bruce, minus the boobs gimmick.

Come on. For realz. Literally.

It's like Bruce vs Josie. Some moves are same, some are similar but different, some are not even close. Stances are different. Marduk has the throw game. Gigas does not. You don't play Gigas like Marduk. And compared to Marduk, your options for playing with Gigas is limited.

I'm not against having Ganryu back though.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by StudBuddha
$30 that's not too bad considering the other stuff like new moves and balance changes.

The new moves and balance changes are not sold with the Season Pass, are they? I always thought they were available for everyone.
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by StudBuddha
$30 that's not too bad considering the other stuff like new moves and balance changes. I can understand why people don't want to buy but I'm biting the bullet this time.
All the new stuff regarding moves, balancing and the sad assist trash in online matches will be added in a patch man. You obviously don't need the second season pass to get all of that.

Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
All the new stuff regarding moves, balancing and the sad assist trash in online matches will be added in a patch man. You obviously don't need the second season pass to get all of that.

Just wait till they make us pay for that shit too.
DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dodecadozen
Whaaaaaaaaat? Gigas is NOT literally Marduk minus a gimmick.

You're literally asking why they're bringing back Anna when we already got Nina. You're literally saying Josie is the same as Bruce, minus the boobs gimmick.

Come on. For realz. Literally.

It's like Bruce vs Josie. Some moves are same, some are similar but different, some are not even close. Stances are different. Marduk has the throw game. Gigas does not. You don't play Gigas like Marduk. And compared to Marduk, your options for playing with Gigas is limited.

I'm not against having Ganryu back though.

ok.. u spotted my sarcasm....I agree (but the Anna part is a reach)... I would like to see Kuni, but the same would apply to her.... Bruce, Jun, Craig, Kuni, AK all fall in that boat, where there is already a similar character on the roster....

I'm more in favor of Wang, Gunryu, Zafina, Alex..and of course Julia..

Last edited by DinoTheDonDaDa on Aug 22nd, 2018 at 00:39

Conrad
Champion
PSN: Disruptr-
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DinoTheDonDaDa
Just strikes me odd.... Gigas is literally Marduk minus the tackle gimmick.... might as well request Forest Law and Slim Bob
Way to demonstrate that you've never played Gigas or Marduk.
Signature /