Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SparklyUnicorns
Jesus, that story is insane lol.

I doubt they replaced ff+2 with an armor move, or turned it into one. It's one of her trademark moves. A quick +5~+7 on block homing armor move? It would be way too cheap. Unless they nerfed its frames on block, but that would suck!

I think almost all PC moves are punishable, but because Annaís is a high itíll probably be punishable at best
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
ESP
Warrior
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
^
All high power crushes are safe on block...

This is an interesting pic..

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static...pR3%2B0oFlCo%3D

It looks to me like they changed the on hit property of FC+f+1 to a knockdown. I'd take it if they made it faster and safe.
Signature 2P account of LJE.
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
^ Interesting find. I can't wait to see what they've done with Anna's FC mixups. Oh how I've missed FC df+2.

A few more photos of Anna can be found here:

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...r-reveal-s.html

f+1+2, fF+1+2 and (presumably on CH) sparking df+2 are still in.

Also, if you watch the reveal video of her in slow-mo, you'll notice that she doesn't dash forward before starting the animation of her armor move. I don't think it's ff+2. Hopefully its input isn't db+2 either because I really liked having the safe db+2,4 available from standing.

And a minor detail they included. Her bazooka shows a kiss-mark with her lipstick, just like how she kissed the rocket in the Tekken 5 opening.

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2cne43k.jpg

Last edited by SparklyUnicorns on Aug 7th, 2018 at 09:00

AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
I am willing to bet her d/f+4 remains mildly launch punishable. If they can stretch to -14 I'd be impressed, but I won't be swayed if they kept it at -16 lol.
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
I will bet b+4 is one of these moves that homes and S! During juggle (like Nina db+2, Lili f+3, Kat ff+4, etc).
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Probably both ff2 and b4 will give s! In juggles.

As for df4 if they ever make it safer they will probably reduce the +ve frames on hit. I think a middle ground of being +4 on hit and -14 on block would be ok.

What would be awesome if db3+4 was 0 on hit a la nina's d2.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PendaS
Probably both ff2 and b4 will give s! In juggles.

As for df4 if they ever make it safer they will probably reduce the +ve frames on hit. I think a middle ground of being +4 on hit and -14 on block would be ok.

What would be awesome if db3+4 was 0 on hit a la nina's d2.

Lol no, if df+4 be -14 it wonít be +4.. itís +5 now

Remember how Nina db+3 was -13 in FR but the frames on hit halved from +6 to +3
Max Payne.
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Law's db+3 is -10~-12 and +4~+6 on hit now. Nina's db+3 wasn't buffed, but almost all of her other lows were. Unless the upcoming balance patch nerfs lows, I don't see much of a reason why they wouldn't revert Anna's df+4 back to -14 on block.
zizmi
Berserker
PSN: Raskkii
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
I have a feeling her PC is b+2 and they will have removed her awful double slaps.
Signature Here you go, I made a cupcake just for you: The Shut the Fucupcake.
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
ff2 was +5~+7 on block in TTT2, which was hella a lot. They might nerf that with less plus. I highly doubt they would replace that with a PC since that is one of the best or the best move and it will destroy her gameplay. Make that as a PC will definitely not grant her +5~+7 on block.

As for df4 being -17 on block in TTT2. I doubt they would buff that since it's 16 frames on start up. That's super fast for a low and it gives +5 on hit and puts the opponent on crouch. If you want it to be -14, then it should give her 0 on hit and do very little dmg.

btw doing ff2 on block followed by df4 is pretty cheap
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
In TTT2, Ganny's df+3 was i16/i17 and +5/+6 on hit. Also did 2 points more damage. Only -11/-12 on block. Anything's possible.

Tons of lows got buffed in T7. I won't be surprised if hers do too. But I'm not expecting anything. Way too early because we've seen about 5 moves of hers used at this point.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Iím hoping df+4 KND on CH

Iím predicting the following

f+3,2 to launch like Nina uf+2,1
b+4 to spin opponent around on standing
b+2,2 same as b+4
db+3+4,3 S!
Max Payne.
GrievousAngel
Expert
PSN: sorrowinthewind
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
df+4 on CH should give a free hit afterwards, whether it knocks down or not. It's -17 after all... Or, at least, make it +9 on CH.

Also I'm thinking maybe FC f1 is one of her wall bounce moves now.
Frost Needle
War Lord
PSN: Submissive Bastard
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Weíll need to see how she fares in-game. We canít say anything yet with just the footage they gave us. If this game really is the most balanced yet, then I dont think thereís anything to worry about really.
Signature : Sweetie, let's take a look at your chest cavity...
: Go! Hide yourselves at Reivax!!

#Anna4T7
AnnaWilliamWins
Warrior
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by zizmi
I have a feeling her PC is b+2 and they will have removed her awful double slaps.

this is what i was thinking. b+2 change. it looks like the same right backhand but mid, stronger in damage with either twirl like nina's df+1+2 or knockdown with power crushes. i would still rather this not be her power crush because it will make it unsafe on block.

i wanted f,f+1+2 or fc+f+1 to power crush.

Originally posted by SparklyUnicorns
Law's db+3 is -10~-12 and +4~+6 on hit now. Nina's db+3 wasn't buffed, but almost all of her other lows were. Unless the upcoming balance patch nerfs lows, I don't see much of a reason why they wouldn't revert Anna's df+4 back to -14 on block.

EXACTLY! anna deserves AT LEAST ONE special, simple, speedy low poke that isn't launch punishable. everybody but her has one! nobody asked for ALL of those plus frames in the first place. d+4 is nothing and does not count!

Last edited by AnnaWilliamWins on Aug 13th, 2018 at 06:07

Signature (tekken voice) ANNA WILLAMS WINS!
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
^forgetting that her CATd+3 is -11 eh

Yet that low alone is bleh
Max Payne.
AnnaWilliamWins
Warrior
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
if they buffed nina's lows than they could buff anna's lows.

Last edited by AnnaWilliamWins on Aug 27th, 2018 at 04:38

Signature (tekken voice) ANNA WILLAMS WINS!
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
There was new Anna footage shown at Tekken World Tournament tonight. Video not uploaded yet but I assume it will be soon.

FC f+2 is a power crush move. Gives a free ss+3 on hit. Looks like ss+3 hits grounded now?

ff+3,4,3~b gives CJM d+3,3 on hit again, and f+2+3!

db+3 looked quite a bit faster to me. I wonder if it only launches on CH now.

qcf+3,2 gives S!

df+1,2,4 gives S!

df+3,2, UF+4 wall combo flips the opponent. If we can still do UF+4~d, her wall combos are gonna lead to good positioning for FC mixups.

b+2,2 is still in and KND on hit for a free db+3

I didn't catch everything but we should have the video soon!

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6J1YV1rGv8

Last edited by SparklyUnicorns on Aug 19th, 2018 at 06:27

Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
^ I'll help you

FC f+1 KND on hit/ Wall Bound

b+2,2 also different animation. THANK GOD ITS MORE USEFUL

Also ff+1+2 has different KND Animation.. before opp will land with their head facing Anna from a distance now its their feet facing Anna from a distance meaning its more better for walls..

Also was expected about qcf+3,2 and df+1,2,4 S!..

So looks like Anna has 2 Power Crush's.. ( but that means her FC f+2 on CH wont launch since PC moves on hit/CH properities are the same animation..)

First post Updated

Last edited by Johnnay on Aug 19th, 2018 at 11:14

Max Payne.
Xil_Jam333
Fujin
PSN: tekken_08642
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
db+3 still NH launch. She hit Xiaoyu right after Xiao did 4, which has no followups
Signature Pussies snake edge in 3 bars