Optimizing Nina's Damage

Page Splits <1234>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
UberDuder
Shihan
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Cool I'll check that out, I'll have to check out qcb 4 and ws(1) 4 as well.
UberDuder
Shihan
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Updated CH 4 combos, worked out range issues in the conversion. Also added QCB 4 and ws(1) 4. Maybe I just suck but I couldn't get ss1 ss1 12 f1+2 to work at the wall off a direct splat.

I think thats every launcher she has, if I'm forgetting any please point it out.
UberDuder
Shihan
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok, added her db1+2 and ws2, now I think I really have all her combos
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Ch (1),4
Ch ws b1 (helping hand)

Great work.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
the last hit of df+3,4,4 on CH
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Some options to explore
Ch wtf cc df12ssr1f iws1x3 iws1, 1+2 s! fff1+2

Ch4 dash 1 works at all ranges combo example

Ch4 dash 1 iws1 ssr df1 iws1x3 iws1, 1+2 s!

Ch ff3 (uf4)3(4)ssr1f iws1x4 iws1, 1+2 s!

I think you can low parry db2 s! Dash ss1b UF4 iws1x5 or 6 f+1+2

With that said ch db2 s! You can dash up and do ssr1bUF4 iws1x5 or 6 f+1+2

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
UberDuder
Shihan
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok, I'll check those out soon, but probably I'll have to move the explanation part of the post by editing my first comment because im running into the character limit soon. Thanks for the suggestions.
UberDuder
Shihan
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Added ch ws b1 and (1)4 combos, added df(34)4 Ch combos.

I already tried CC df12ssr off d,df4 but i deemed it pretty finicky since she turns left afterwards which makes it really inconsistent. I'll throw in the entry but with the caveat that its very likely to drop.

After trying your dash jab suggetions off CH 4, i found it does not work on all ranges, it has bout the same range as qcf1, and with much worse scaling. Even if you could pull off the ws1 combo you mentioned im not sure you even get the damage of what I've already put up, so I don't think its worth posting unless you have damage quote on your example combo. I actually removed an entry or 2 from CH4 cause it was cluttered and i wanted consistent options only.

I tried ff3, uf434 while I was testing combos the first time around, unfortunately it does not work like with tag 2.

After trying the low parry suggestion, I dont think db2 into dash ss1 works, maybe on big bodies or something but not everyone, unless i just suck or something.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
LP db2 dash SS1b UF4 iWS1x5 f+1+2 works I just can't recall the damage.

I KNOW the damage from LP SSR QCF1 QCF1 iWS1x4 iWS1,1+2 S! WR 1+2 is 59 though.

On CH ff3 I think you have to SW.

As for CH4 it works at all ranges. You just have to have a really clean dash jab.

I'll have some time to play here in a week or so. I'll go through and add the damages to the ones I have listed.

BUT here's an example of db2 S! into SS1. It works the same way off a low parry instead of uf21.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpoopyTangentialGrassBloodTrail
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
UberDuder
Shihan
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Alright I'll have to do more research on it. Its probably a matter of me sucking so if you could give me the damage quotes that would be really useful. But yeah any help with combos like ch4 dash jab would be nice as well, I'm pretty unfamiliar with those. For the 59 damage LP you mention, do you have to dash after the 2nd ws1 or just do it as fast as possible?

Edit* found the low parry combo off db2, took me a while but its 57 damage

Edit - im an idiot for forgetting f214 CH, added

Last edited by UberDuder on Aug 15th, 2017 at 03:59

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Hehe, it's all good. I've been using db2 dash SS1buf4 iWS1s in matches for a while so I'm kinda oblivious to the actual difficulty same with the CH4 dash 1 stuff.

Also any launchers that allow for SSR QCF1 QCF1 iWS1x4 iWS1,1+2 S! I think that's probably max staple damage followed by SSR db2 stuff.

OHH I forgot to mention, there is a downside to using SSR db2 S! and that's if you're in rage you won't be able to finish a combo with a rage art for that extra 22 damage (damage based on p-mode scaling.)

launchers that allow db2 are: CH qcf1_ch f3_uf2,1

Here's another example of a TON of damage
https://clips.twitch.tv/AlertCharmi...ntDoubleRainbow

Last edited by |Galen| on Aug 15th, 2017 at 14:48

UberDuder
Shihan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Is that ssr before the b4 in your clip what makes the qcf1 to ws1 link possible? Does the combo need to start off axis or is that doable from straight on?
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by UberDuder
Is that ssr before the b4 in your clip what makes the qcf1 to ws1 link possible? Does the combo need to start off axis or is that doable from straight on?

You can do it from straight on. I did the SSR before so I didn't have to do an EXTREMELY fast and deep SSR before the QCF1 to be able to get the extra iws1. I'm pretty sure Rage Art and Rage Drive are the only two things that hit when you have that many hits.

Its a shame you dont get db2 after ch 4... that would be excellent

Last edited by |Galen| on Aug 17th, 2017 at 14:51

x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
If you have RD

lol dmg

smalls
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
Feel_The_Byrne
Kyu
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
It's possible to combo off her SS 1+2
SS1+2

Last edited by Feel_The_Byrne on Aug 30th, 2017 at 12:19

UberDuder
Shihan
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Cool, I'll check those out, thanks
S2_Dotoring
Tekken 6 when
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
uf2,1 SSR1~b SSL1~b uf4 ws1 ws1 ws1 ws1,1+2 S! fff1+2 - 76 damage

CH db2 S! dash SSR1~b SSL1~b uf4 ws1 ws1 ws1 ws1 f1+2 - 73 damage

Last edited by S2_Dotoring on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 22:21

Signature Follow me on twitter if you breathe
https://twitter.com/Macnuzz

Tekken 7 is ass
UberDuder
Shihan
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry I've been a bit busy, I will try to get full list for all these suggestions and start updating, thanks again

edit* - added dotorings combos, but altered the uf21 because i found easier 76 damage. If someone can do uf21, ssr1b~uf4, df1, ws1 x5 1+2 into fff1+2, i'd like to know its possible. I've gotten all 5 ws1's, but they are a micro meter away from fff1+2, and if i delay they fall, but it looks like there is a sweet spot where you can land it as their legs are falling. If so you'd get 80 damage, which is rediculous.

*Added SS 1+2 combos.

Last edited by UberDuder on Sep 8th, 2017 at 06:06

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by UberDuder
Sorry I've been a bit busy, I will try to get full list for all these suggestions and start updating, thanks again

edit* - added dotorings combos, but altered the uf21 because i found easier 76 damage. If someone can do uf21, ssr1b~uf4, df1, ws1 x5 1+2 into fff1+2, i'd like to know its possible. I've gotten all 5 ws1's, but they are a micro meter away from fff1+2, and if i delay they fall, but it looks like there is a sweet spot where you can land it as their legs are falling. If so you'd get 80 damage, which is rediculous.

*Added SS 1+2 combos.

If you do the extra WS1 in combos the only thing that hits is her RA and MAYBE her RD. I tried for an hour or so to get the WR1+2 to hit when you get off axis enough for the extra WS1 and I didn't have any luck. You MIGHT be able to get it with a perfect dash though but I wouldn't count on it.
UberDuder
Shihan
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the attempts, at least that means RA can connect for a bunch of damage.