Page Splits <123>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Ashesfall
Fighter
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
[BUG]: Gameplay

please fix the instant duck situation while a high hitbox is active, to give full control over your fighter!

this is in my eyes a critical gameplay bug
i also give a perfect example everyone can test.

alisas rage art (b1+2) when you duck it and the move is active above your "head", you dont have access to many moves.
i pick steve here (doesnt matter who): you cant do any FC move (like his FCdf1 or FCdf2)
you cant even do his FCdb2 to stay in full crouch (highcrush) and hit her out of it
(its like your entire movelist is locked besides generic duckjabs ...)

best scenario, you wait till the "active" hitbox ends and THAN you have access to your tools again but this could obviously be to late to punish or you risk getting hit by late active hitbox frames

(there are many more situation like these but this is a easy example to replicate)
Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
shauno
MentalFrameAdvantage
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
^^^ I agree that it's not cool when 98% of your move list is temporarily turned off, but you do get full access again when she's down to her final few chainsaw hits. It then allows for big punishers, like Xiaoyu's delayed WS+2 launcher.

What I find just as strange is that if you are able to attack during her RA animation, it doesn't register as a CH. I tried Ling's FC 3,2,1, which is guaranteed on counter hit, and Alisa was able to duck the high punches.
Signature "Practice makes improvement - you can never be perfect"
Runemaster
Iron Fist God
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Bugs (PS4) :

- If you're accepting invitation from your friend list but you haven't turn on the game yet (e.g: accepting invitation while you're playing another game), your shoulder button settings will gone and reset to default.
---

This annoying bug has been there since the first patch and hasn't been resolved.
S2_Dotoring
Broken mess
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Runemaster
Bugs (PS4) :

- If you're accepting invitation from your friend list but you haven't turn on the game yet (e.g: accepting invitation while you're playing another game), your shoulder button settings will gone and reset to default

This also happens on PC, and it's a real pain in the ass the first time you experience it.

-

Inconvenience (Any):

When breaking a stage interaction, your option to reset the stage disappears for like, a second. Now, this wouldn't be a problem, had the game been able to instantly reload the stage, like Tekken 6 and Tag 2, but it can't, so it's really annoying (even more so on PS4, takes like 10 seconds to reset)

Bug (Any):

Ranked match doesn't show rank...?
Signature t7 sux
aabyssx
5th Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
On Steam it is hard to communicate with other players I met (both in ranked or quick match) because without being friends I cannot even send a quick 'GG', or a 'sorry I had to answer the phone' message.
There is ingame chat in the lobbys/sessions but those are deserted on PC (in Europe at least).
It is hard to start building relations without good communication tools.
So I would be happy to see community related improvements.
lightbeast
Legend
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
^ Agreed with that. On PS4 usually the only time you can talk to other players is if you go on their profile after a match. There's almost no other way to do it. They don't show up in the list of players met. Also no replays.
aabyssx
5th Dan
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
UI improvements:
- remember last side picked
- remember last costume picked
Xil_Jam333
Legend
PSN: tekken_08642
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow finally!

Last edited by Xil_Jam333 on Aug 31st, 2017 at 00:46

Signature Pussies snake edge in 3 bars
SHwoKing
6th Dan
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Seems like the Twilight Conflict trade bug mentioned above is fixed.
jinmtvt
Virtuoso
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
since today's patch , when the opp. declines a revenge i get stuck for like 30 sec waiting on the " waiting for connection " screen
which was only the 10sec previously
on PS4 that is

fix the damn players name/rank when in quick matches .. i don't mind blind dates in ranks
but in player matches? plain ridiculous
SHwoKing
6th Dan
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jinmtvt
since today's patch , when the opp. declines a revenge i get stuck for like 30 sec waiting on the " waiting for connection " screen
which was only the 10sec previously
on PS4 that is

fix the damn players name/rank when in quick matches .. i don't mind blind dates in ranks
but in player matches? plain ridiculous

Same for PC yesterday. Being stuck on the "waiting for connection" longer than I should before the patch.

I quit playing online for now on if it stays like that. I can no longer play with my friends in friendly matchmaking to use the rematch option and i can no longer dodge poor connection and ragequiter.

Seems like a waste of my time so i'll do a bit of character lab for now on and that's all.
Ryulegend
Kyu
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
PC: Using Keyboard, some d/f or d/b moves will not input at all. Tried it in practice mode and it will rarely input no matter how many times I pressed the button(s).

Can't u/b+4 Lucky Chloe on left side, but works fine on right side. Can't rage drive as Steve on right side, but works on left side. Pretty sure it's mostly diagonal inputs+kick inputs.

Would be nice to have that stuff fixed, so i don't have to worry about it in game.

Last edited by Ryulegend on Sep 10th, 2017 at 03:48

MmickeysS
Virtuoso
PSN: MmickeysS
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure if PS4 issue or Tekken 7 issue, but it needs to stop showing that my friends (on the XMB) are in a Player Match session, when indeed they are not.
Signature sugoi SUGOI!!
http://goo.gl/ebpTPu
S2_Dotoring
Broken mess
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
This is a complaint, which could be said on both Arcade version and the console/PC release version.

Why is it, that on www.tekken-net.kr, you can add friends and connect to them and deathmatch them, but on PC/Console, I can't see ANYTHING online, nor will I know who I'm connecting to unless I'm like top 3 ranked.

I like how that the develepors are basically going against the most popular thing the arcade version was used for which was deathmatching.

Remove a thing that speeds up ranked (Match list)
Remove visible ranks
Remove the ability to see names of a guy whose rank you may have memorized

Basically a huge 'fuck you' to Japanese and especially the Koreans. They don't know what they're doing, nor what people like.

Last edited by S2_Dotoring on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 13:15

Signature t7 sux
jinmtvt
Virtuoso
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Got T7 on POS4 to crash twice in 2 evenings while playing online player matches.
fatal error back to blue screen

that only happened to me before we got the second patch in early 2017

any other of you got similar errors ?
Xil_Jam333
Legend
#36 “Quote” Edit Post

Was just rematching again and again until the stage refused to load the floor models the next match.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Claudio looks like T4 steve in that pic
jinmtvt
Virtuoso
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
xil_jam : got that exact same problem on POS4,after a few rematch the floors always vanish on that stage!!!
Xil_Jam333
Legend
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
@ssfox Woah I didn't intend to make him look similar other than the hair.

@jinmtvt Was there a Claudio in the match? I saw another guy experience the same, with Claudio.
WhiteOni
Lone Wolf
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
I had this floor bug with Jin mirror match on pc too