Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
The latest Tekken 7 update is now being rolled out to PlayStation 4 with XB1 & Steam versions to follow and it includes some much needed fixes and improvements to the game. The big one is the restriction on Revenge Matches online being lifted so you can now actually deathmatch other players and not being forced to leave after a 1-1. Other patch notes included are general customization bugs and balance adjustments with no details but I notice that they fixed Eliza's infinite super bug off her ff+4,2 move in the update. Other details on the update are now out and you can check them out on the official Tekken EU website.
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
TEKKEN 7 Version 1.03 ≫ http://eu.tekken.com/#!/en/news/ps4...-03-update-note

PS4/Xbox One/STEAM Ver.1.03 Update note

The Ver.1.03 patch includes some improvements and game design modifications regarding the following topics observed in Ver.1.02.

This patch has been released for PS4 as of 05/07/2017. The following are the PS4 patch notes. A further announcement will be made when the patch is released for Xbox One and Steam.

Improved match makings in Online modes.
Now it takes less time to find an opponent in Online modes.

Improved usability in Player Match.
Now the game offers more opportunities for players to navigate through the menu in Player Match sessions. This change should allow players to leave sessions more easily.

Adjusted the restriction of the revenge match in Ranked Match.
Now players can have unlimited revenge matches with the same opponent in Ranked Match.

Fixed a revenge match related issue.
Fixed an issue where an opponent’s character and name are sometimes changed upon having revenge matches.

Made some sound volume adjustments in Jukebox
Adjusted the BGM volume in Jukebox for TEKKEN 1, TEKKEN 2, TEKKEN3 and TEKKEN4.

Made some color adjustments to certain Customization items.
This is to fix an issue where players can set certain color values (Black) to certain items in a way that was not originally intended by the dev.

Adjusted Leo’s Character Customization.
Fixed an issue where Leo’s upper body disappears when equipping certain items.

Game design adjustments.
Adjusted some behaviors in the game regarding certain character’s moves.
Fixed an issue where some characters’ throw moves don’t properly reflect Rage state

Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Baron West
Iron Fist God
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Made some color adjustments to certain Customization items.
This is to fix an issue where players can set certain color values (Black) to certain items in a way that was not originally intended by the dev.

So now, instead of characters having natural looking black or brown for hair customs we have to settle for the ugly grey and unnatural palettes. This actually made the customization worse than before, which is a feat considering how lackluster it already is.

Adjusted Leo’s Character Customization.
Fixed an issue where Leo’s upper body disappears when equipping certain items.

Fixed is such a strong word.

Last edited by Baron West on Jul 7th, 2017 at 03:09

Signature The danger's real enough. Let's not imagine it where it doesn't exist.

Aurongroove
Virtuoso
PSN: jfgtp
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
It's funny how much they seem to care about how you can't customize things to be black,
but they don't mind Electric Blue, Fluorscent Green and Eye-Rape Red.

Last edited by Aurongroove on Jul 6th, 2017 at 09:33

Signature I'm hilarious!
DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Infinte revenge matches seem really unnecessary. It makes it possible to boost. Best of 3 is what everybody wanted. How did a fightinggame company not understand that?
Signature When I die, I wanna go peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandfather did. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers in his car.

S2_Dotoring
Iron Fist God
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Can we stop giving a shit about the boosters, please?

Besides, it's not like boosting wasn't already possible (there's a Divine Ruler on PC, a Suzaku that has like 100 games and 280 perfects etc) - infinite revenge match is NOT an issue.

It's a nice feature for the players that want to deathmatch, I certainly hope they get the update going on PC soon. Should reduce a lot of wait-time.
Baron West
Iron Fist God
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aurongroove
It's funny how much they seem to care about how you can't customize things to be black,
but they don't mind Electric Blue, Fluorscent Green and Eye-Rape Red.

It's not just the Black that got removed, darker shades of all the colors gone, brown, green, blue, et cetera. They have actually vanished from the save palette. Instead we get this neon garbage.

Of course, the captures we saved are still there, as an eternal reminder of how much better it used to be.
Signature The danger's real enough. Let's not imagine it where it doesn't exist.