Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
NEO-TEKK
2nd Dan
PSN: NEO-TEKK
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by NotLexi
so the reason i didn't fully list the late hit awkward launcher follow ups was because they're very situational, that said i don't know if i want to list that one because while it does do more ,the fact that it's not a NC makes me feel that belongs in a future oki section (as such i will be refering back to this thread if and when i get to that point)

But...it is NC. Once that 4 kicks in (pun intended), the rest of the combo is NC. It's just the first couple of inputs have to whiff. But that's perfectly acceptable for NC combos.
NEO-TEKK
2nd Dan
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
so neo tekk you're right about the ch (1,2_2),3 needing 2 counter hits KINDA i apologize for earlier. . the reason i say kinda is the f+3 still does'nt need to be ch, but the opponent needs to not input so it's worthless. in fact that entire launcher becomes worthless because of the fact that not even jab is true combo-able, so thank you for that find.

No prob! Just glad I can contribute. 👍

SWS+3(CH), ws+3, b+4,3, 3,2~f+1,3, S!, (dash), u/f+3+4 = 67 dmg

works but you get one more point of damage with 3,f+3 at the end instead of u/f+3+4 so imma add that. thanks to miyu

Sweet! Yeah, I just tried it. 3,f+3 is DEF much more doable than the typical f+3 ; 3,f+3 sequence from other combos. I still can't nail that dash cancel in time (no biggie). But this one is pretty simple and it's a prettier finisher on top of it!

f,f+4(CH), (dash), ws+3, b+4,3, f+4,3, uf+3+4 = 67 dmg

both hits of the uf+3+4 don't connect on ling durring my tests, so unless you can promise me that if you get it perfect it will land full 67 damge on ling i can't include it kuzma states f+4,3 -> u/f+3+4 will never land on ling in any josie combo, just a heads up.

Dammit, Ling. She had to go and mess everything up. AND to make matters worse, she's RIGHT next to Josie at the character select screen. I think I've found my arch nemesis. I'm dragging Ling to the nearest cliff...

edit: miyu found a way to make 66 damage work inspired by your combo, adding that since he tested and showed it on ling.
https://t.co/hQuv9Obamd https://t.co/bVizSOTFFJ

Nice!! I like it a lot. Good find, Miyu. 👏
NEO-TEKK
2nd Dan
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by aviax
The combos work, but you need to be on point (kinda like ws+2,1 as a launcher):

- You hear/see the CH
- You take off with a really short dash at just the right time (don't start too soon after the hit)
- Your d+3 hits the opp's feet just as they touch the ground.
- Opp pops up into the air.

Remember that d+3 has quite a reach. After I stumbled upon this possibility, my most common mistake when trying to duplicate this was dashing too far forward before d+3, making it come out too late.

It may take a bit of practice, but the first time you get it to work, you will that it is possible, and a rue juggle.

One last thing to note about this is that the d/b+2 has to be a closer-than-tip-range hit.

Thanks for the breakdown. But i see the problem. It needs a mini dash -- can we please just refer to them as mDash? The original list doesn't even list any dash, so once I saw how far the opp. landed with d/b+2 I was like "Nope. Ain't no way in hell this d+3 is reaching him". Indeed, it just needed a mDash.

It's arguable easier to pull off than the ws+1,2 combos.

NotLexi maybe you can update your list with the dash *cough* for anybody else just looking at the list?
okizieme
Kyu
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
nice combo forum. i appreciate at least cause your and others hard work to get this info to us tekken fans. thx again
NotLexi
2nd Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by NEO-TEKK
Thanks for the breakdown. But i see the problem. It needs a mini dash -- can we please just refer to them as mDash? The original list doesn't even list any dash, so once I saw how far the opp. landed with d/b+2 I was like "Nope. Ain't no way in hell this d+3 is reaching him". Indeed, it just needed a mDash.

It's arguable easier to pull off than the ws+1,2 combos.

NotLexi maybe you can update your list with the dash *cough* for anybody else just looking at the list?

Going to say no, FOR NOW. normally i include dashes in the notation and leave out micro dashes. micro dashes i normally note with f, but mDash isn't a common notation if i'm aware of it, and seeing as i keep this updated in 3 different places i don't feel that this is a good enough reason to push updates everywhere. That said, feel free to keep testing stuff and making suggestions. I'm sorry if i sound stiff about a lot of stuff related to this. I will talk with others however and ask if i should include a normal dash notation anyways, but only if a majority of the people feel it's the right thing to do, then i will update the combos.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice work on all these lists! Gonna look more deeply into this stuff when I get the chance.

I wonder, though, how is CD+3 a full CH launcher? Doesn't it just guarantee another CD+3?
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
NotLexi
2nd Dan
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
Nice work on all these lists! Gonna look more deeply into this stuff when I get the chance.

I wonder, though, how is CD+3 a full CH launcher? Doesn't it just guarantee another CD+3?

note this is a CH list for cd 3 not a NH list for CD 3
CD 3
1. fc d/f+4 - [47 dmg]
2. u/f3+4 - [46 dmg]
3. d+3+4 - [46 dmg](Delay the follow up- else 43 dmg)
4. CD 3 - [45 dmg]

even if it only gets a single followuphit , the fact that it's true is what makes it a combo, and the fact that it starts the combo is why it's called a launcher, that said a launcher in this game isn't only things that launch it is things that can start combos for some weird reason. (there is another term for this but i tend to forget this) Also in case you didn't catch it, there is d+3+4, and fc d/f+4 that all do more damage than cd 3, not that it really matters but there are more than one follow up.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
While the game registers it as a combo, it's not a "real" combo because it lacks a screw attack. That is impossible to achieve with CD 3 because it doesn't launch and that's why, in my opinion, that move shouldn't be considered a launcher in any way.
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
aviax
Blu Blazer Irregular
#29 “Quote” Edit Post

SWS+3(CH), ws+3, b+4,3, 3,2~f+1,3, S!, (dash), u/f+3+4 = 67 dmg

works but you get one more point of damage with 3,f+3 at the end instead of u/f+3+4 so imma add that. thanks to miyu

f,f+4(CH), (dash), ws+3, b+4,3, f+4,3, uf+3+4 = 67 dmg

both hits of the uf+3+4 don't connect on ling durring my tests, so unless you can promise me that if you get it perfect it will land full 67 damge on ling i can't include it kuzma states f+4,3 -> u/f+3+4 will never land on ling in any josie combo, just a heads up.

kuzma is wrong, I'm afraid. He's probably doing f+4,3 too early. You need to time it such that the f+4,3 hits just before Ling hits ground. T6 juggle dynamics still apply, and that means a later hit- with the opp closer to the ground - will keep them closer for more juggle hits.

I just reconfirmed this in practice mode in the game center last night. Hit every single time, because I know the timing.

If it were the case that something never hits on Ling, I wouldn't propose it.

BTW, here's another one you might want to look into:

4(CH), 3+4, ws+3, b+4,3, 3,f+3

Finally, while I am grateful NEO-TEKK for kindly helping me out with damage figures for my juggles, they are my juggles, and not his. I feel he is still due the credit you give him in your thread, but I kinda feel like I'm being left out.

(EDIT)

and SWS 3(CH), ws+3, b+4,3, d/f+4~f,1,3, dash, u/f+3+4 does work against all but bigs (yes, Ling, too). I don't know the damage, but it looks pretty good.

Something I probably should have mentioned by way of background: I live in Japan, and have been playing T7 since it came out. I just have no home system, and am not willing to pay money just to have access to damage information in practice mode That's why I know what works, but not how much damage you can get.

Last edited by aviax on Jul 2nd, 2017 at 10:10

Signature Autocrat1: "Default winning animation: Bryan punching face, minus punching just twerking"
My reply: OK, but only if they give him back his laugh and 'DIE!' during it.

handle: 六鬼袋《`》武雷庵
NotLexi
2nd Dan
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
kuzma is wrong, I'm afraid. He's probably doing f+4,3 too early. You need to time it such that the f+4,3 hits just before Ling hits ground. T6 juggle dynamics still apply, and that means a later hit- with the opp closer to the ground - will keep them closer for more juggle hits.

I just reconfirmed this in practice mode in the game center last night. Hit every single time, because I know the timing.

If it were the case that something never hits on Ling, I wouldn't propose it.

Finally, while I am grateful NEO-TEKK for kindly helping me out with damage figures for my juggles, they are my juggles, and not his. I feel he is still due the credit you give him in your thread, but I kinda feel like I'm being left out.

(EDIT)

and SWS 3(CH), ws+3, b+4,3, d/f+4~f,1,3, dash, u/f+3+4 does work against all but bigs (yes, Ling, too). I don't know the damage, but it looks pretty good.

Something I probably should have mentioned by way of background: I live in Japan, and have been playing T7 since it came out. I just have no home system, and am not willing to pay money just to have access to damage information in practice mode That's why I know what works, but not how much damage you can get.
he didn't recieve credit for the juggles he recieved credit for disproving a chunk of the awkward launchers and it's removal(as well as having caught a typo noone else seemed to have caught actually) , i can say with confidence everyone in special thanks are there not because they submitted a combo, but because they helped prove or disprove something to make the completion of this project easier one myself. That said i recently just had an incident with kuzma and after i'm done fixing some faulty information related to something else I will pass along the information to a few other people and have them look at it

And i know the following is going to be a high request, and as such i'm going to include you in special thanks if you accept this and my apology (before even doing anything, just if you accept the task) if you can go and let me know if anything doesn't work on bigs that is in the list because i want to keep the list limited to that which only works on everyone in the cast (doesn't have to be easy just does) that said if you disagree with this concept let me know.

I also wish to apologize since i did say "your combo" knowing they weren't tekk's, but in reference to the combos the both of you were working on. (that and i forgot your name and had scrolled around during this point in a hurry and decided to just leave it as is) Regardless of the reason it was unacceptable of me i hope you receive this apology, regardless of whether or not you accept it.

if you'd like to get a hold of me hit me up in private messages and i'll toss you my discord, best place to reach me. Just a heads up though i'm a bit of a fraud.
NotLexi
2nd Dan
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
While the game registers it as a combo, it's not a "real" combo because it lacks a screw attack. That is impossible to achieve with CD 3 because it doesn't launch and that's why, in my opinion, that move shouldn't be considered a launcher in any way.
nets a knockdown on counter hit, and you can do stuff to them that is true before they touch the ground. i'm confused with why you need to determine the validity of a combo with screw attacks, i mean by that logic there are other combos in the list you should have issue with, but are only targeting this. in fact this has a better claim to the launcher name than b+1+2, because it causes her opponent to leave the ground but i don't see you complaining. also none of the f+1+2 followups listed (except the rage one) include a tail spin of any sort, nor does the WS+1 counter hit, but once more you're not complaining about those, only the CD 3 CH launcher...

Unless you make a good case as to why all four of those don't deserve considered combos AND launchers.... i don't see a problem with CD 3 admitedly
aviax
Blu Blazer Irregular
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
he didn't recieve credit for the juggles he recieved credit for disproving a chunk of the awkward launchers and it's removal(as well as having caught a typo noone else seemed to have caught actually) , i can say with confidence everyone in special thanks are there not because they submitted a combo, but because they helped prove or disprove something to make the completion of this project easier one myself. That said i recently just had an incident with kuzma and after i'm done fixing some faulty information related to something else I will pass along the information to a few other people and have them look at it

And i know the following is going to be a high request, and as such i'm going to include you in special thanks if you accept this and my apology (before even doing anything, just if you accept the task) if you can go and let me know if anything doesn't work on bigs that is in the list because i want to keep the list limited to that which only works on everyone in the cast (doesn't have to be easy just does) that said if you disagree with this concept let me know.

I also wish to apologize since i did say "your combo" knowing they weren't tekk's, but in reference to the combos the both of you were working on. (that and i forgot your name and had scrolled around during this point in a hurry and decided to just leave it as is) Regardless of the reason it was unacceptable of me i hope you receive this apology, regardless of whether or not you accept it.

if you'd like to get a hold of me hit me up in private messages and i'll toss you my discord, best place to reach me. Just a heads up though i'm a bit of a fraud.

Thank you for taking the time to go into this as much as you did. Your apology is absolutely unnecessary (although the sentiment is appreciated). In fact, I feel I should apologize to you for letting my own vanity and insecurities taint the tone of my previous post. I truly only want to contribute, if you are willing to accept such. I did not intend to create any negativity, but I have, and I regret it.

If you do want me to try stuff out to see what I can find, I would be more than willing to, although I don't necessarily play every day.

Maybe one last one, for now:

sws 3(CH),ws+3, b+4,3, d/f+4~f+1,3(S!), dash 3,f+3

I finally got that to work, and it was against Ling. I'm guessing the damage would be about 65 or so. Still, I'm not sure the d/f+4...3(S!) will hit bigs, so take it as you will. I'll try it out soon.

Let me finish by saying again that this is a great idea for a topic, and I appreciate all the work you have and will put into it.
Signature Autocrat1: "Default winning animation: Bryan punching face, minus punching just twerking"

NotLexi
2nd Dan
#33 “Quote” Edit Post

If you do want me to try stuff out to see what I can find, I would be more than willing to, although I don't necessarily play every day.

no rush, as i said i will add you to the special thanks under the basis that you make sure the stuff i have in here does work against bigger characters.

also about any vanity, i don't necessarily think that it's a bad thing, but i purposefully did two actions that in my eyes can be interpreted as slighting you, not out of malice but one out of laziness and the other because i didn't really wish to let anyone know why i include people in my special thanks for fear of everyone trying to get on it but honestly at the moment just making sure what i have is as universal as possible is important enough to me that i'm willing to just let it out.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
nets a knockdown on counter hit, and you can do stuff to them that is true before they touch the ground. i'm confused with why you need to determine the validity of a combo with screw attacks, i mean by that logic there are other combos in the list you should have issue with, but are only targeting this. in fact this has a better claim to the launcher name than b+1+2, because it causes her opponent to leave the ground but i don't see you complaining. also none of the f+1+2 followups listed (except the rage one) include a tail spin of any sort, nor does the WS+1 counter hit, but once more you're not complaining about those, only the CD 3 CH launcher...

As far as me "targeting" CD 3 goes, it's because I didn't have a chance to look at the first post thoroughly. Claiming CD 3 to be a CH launcher was just too damn striking.

Are you by any chance new to Tekken? You seem to have very limited knowledge about the combo system in the game. A launcher does not actually have to send the opponent into the air. Josie's b+1+2 is a great example of this. The opponent never leaves the ground during the animation but it is a launcher because you get a full juggle from it.

I'm actually very glad you mentioned Josie's f+1+2. That move is not normally considered a launcher because you only get a mini combo off of it. However, that move turns into a launcher if you use her Rage Drive after it. That way you extend your juggle into a full one.

Similarly, a floor-breaking throw becomes a kind of launcher if you use it to break the floor. The resulting animation (i.e. the high bounce) allows you to combo off of the throw.

Unless you make a good case as to why all four of those don't deserve considered combos AND launchers.... i don't see a problem with CD 3 admitedly

I feel I've made plenty of good arguments above but if you're still not convinced, I suggest you ask a bunch of people who know the basics of Tekken if Josie's CD 3 is a CH launcher. I guarantee you that the vast majority of those people will tell you "no."

And it's all because CD 3 simply doesn't fulfill the requirements of a launcher. You only get one guaranteed hit afterwards, which, as I said before, the game registers as a combo but it's most certainly not a full air juggle like you make it sound.
NotLexi
2nd Dan
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
As far as me "targeting" CD 3 goes, it's because I didn't have a chance to look at the first post thoroughly. Claiming CD 3 to be a CH launcher was just too damn striking.

Are you by any chance new to Tekken? You seem to have very limited knowledge about the combo system in the game. A launcher does not actually have to send the opponent into the air. Josie's b+1+2 is a great example of this. The opponent never leaves the ground during the animation but it is a launcher because you get a full juggle from it.

I'm actually very glad you mentioned Josie's f+1+2. That move is not normally considered a launcher because you only get a mini combo off of it. However, that move turns into a launcher if you use her Rage Drive after it. That way you extend your juggle into a full one.

Similarly, a floor-breaking throw becomes a kind of launcher if you use it to break the floor. The resulting animation (i.e. the high bounce) allows you to combo off of the throw.

I feel I've made plenty of good arguments above but if you're still not convinced, I suggest you ask a bunch of people who know the basics of Tekken if Josie's CD 3 is a CH launcher. I guarantee you that the vast majority of those people will tell you "no."

And it's all because CD 3 simply doesn't fulfill the requirements of a launcher. You only get one guaranteed hit afterwards, which, as I said before, the game registers as a combo but it's most certainly not a full air juggle like you make it sound.
i don't really see when i made it sound like a full air juggle i was just countering your points you've made about the ch cd 3 stuff. the only good thing you noted was the fact that it is a one hit follow up for it, but to me a 2 move combo is still a 2 move combo. the game defines it as such, and it's still useful to know your follow ups which is why i included it. My initial statement acknowledge how it's defined in the community and i feel that that definition rings true. you're the one who said it doesn't launch, not that it wasn't a launcher, which is why i followed up the way i was.

REGARDLESS, i go back to mini combo = combo. i'm sorry that the inclusion of them in the list bothers you, but honestly them being included is actually important enough in some situations that it feel it requires noting them.

and i want to note one other thing:
As far as me "targeting" CD 3 goes, it's because I didn't have a chance to look at the first post thoroughly.
you started complaining before reading the whole post... made a single decent argument followed by a bunch of questionable ones, and I have been working with other people and asking them with the list was okay and not a single one took exception with any of them. not only are you the only one but honestly the way you seem to want to treat this situation is bothersome enough for me to stand strong on my reasons for keeping them on the list.

and honestly, climbing, you can feel however you want. you can even make your own list, i invite you to it. the main reason i made this was as a series of notes for myself that i decided to share with the community because no one seemed interested in sharing something like this for josie and i just wanted information on things that work period to be out there instead of scattered everywhere, and i wanted it to be concise enough and inclusive enough to be able to be used as a combo game cheat sheet.

have issues with that make your own, i invite it. want to make a list of stuff that works against big only characters? feel free. max damage on specific characters? feel free. I have no intention of stopping you and once more I invite it, i want more information going out there.

Removing something from my list because your definition of what counts as a combo differs from those who worked on this, or launcher as well, well honestly I refuse to do so because it pushes against the intent of information being out there.
NEO-TEKK
2nd Dan
#36 “Quote” Edit Post

That's awesome news! I knew i wasn't crazy. I was working on it hard with Ling. And I swore i pulled it off but then I could never replicate again. So I just assumed I had done a different combo and didn't realize it. Good to know it actually DOES work! 👍

I've used this too! It's the same dmg (67) as the f+4,3, uf+3+4 extension. However, it's useful when you don't want to wall carry. I also use it at the end rounds because of the flashy finish.

Sorry man! Wasn't out to steal your thunder. You definitely should get credit where it's due. I'm all about the ws+3 knee now. Kudos. 👌

SWS 3(CH), ws+3, b+4,3, d/f+4~f,1,3, dash, u/f+3+4 does work against all but bigs (yes, Ling, too). I don't know the damage, but it looks pretty good.
dmg = 68. Reeally good for Josie.

Makes sense to me! I did wonder at the beginning why you wanted dmg info. But i figured the only reason had to be because you were playing at the arcade. Cool to know you've been playing since day 1! If you ever need dmg stats for any other combo just give a holler. I'll be happy to oblige. Same with other char's too (I also main King, Bryan, and Paul).
NEO-TEKK
2nd Dan
#37 “Quote” Edit Post

Yeah, I gotta agree with this. 👆 To me a combo is anything that says COMBO on the screen. Forget about "real" or non-real combos. Combos are combos. Perhaps what Dragon needs is a sub category. Some combos are juggles (opp. floats in the air after launcher), but they're still combos. And some combos are Screw Attack Combos or even more specific Screw Attack Juggles. So perhaps that is what's being talked about...juggles. Anyway, it's all just semantics. The point of it all is..."can the opp. interfere?" And the answer to that for anything on this combo list is...no.
NEO-TEKK
2nd Dan
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
i don't really see when i made it sound like a full air juggle i was just countering your points you've made about the ch cd 3 stuff. the only good thing you noted was the fact that it is a one hit follow up for it, but to me a 2 move combo is still a 2 move combo. the game defines it as such, and it's still useful to know your follow ups which is why i included it. My initial statement acknowledge how it's defined in the community and i feel that that definition rings true. you're the one who said it doesn't launch, not that it wasn't a launcher, which is why i followed up the way i was.

REGARDLESS, i go back to mini combo = combo. i'm sorry that the inclusion of them in the list bothers you, but honestly them being included is actually important enough in some situations that it feel it requires noting them.

and i want to note one other thing: you started complaining before reading the whole post... made a single decent argument followed by a bunch of questionable ones, and I have been working with other people and asking them with the list was okay and not a single one took exception with any of them. not only are you the only one but honestly the way you seem to want to treat this situation is bothersome enough for me to stand strong on my reasons for keeping them on the list.

and honestly, climbing, you can feel however you want. you can even make your own list, i invite you to it. the main reason i made this was as a series of notes for myself that i decided to share with the community because no one seemed interested in sharing something like this for josie and i just wanted information on things that work period to be out there instead of scattered everywhere, and i wanted it to be concise enough and inclusive enough to be able to be used as a combo game cheat sheet.

have issues with that make your own, i invite it. want to make a list of stuff that works against big only characters? feel free. max damage on specific characters? feel free. I have no intention of stopping you and once more I invite it, i want more information going out there.

Removing something from my list because your definition of what counts as a combo differs from those who worked on this, or launcher as well, well honestly I refuse to do so because it pushes against the intent of information being out there.

This. 🙌🙌🙌

Sorry, dont' mean to stir the pot. I just find it silly (and slightly annoying) to have to argue over semantics. I won't beat a dead horse, but a combo is a combo is a combo. No such thing as "true" or "real". And for the record. I am not new at all. Been here since T1 (whew). Back when people were just fine calling a launch, 1, 1, finisher a "comob" or a "juggle". As was already stated, WHATEVER these "mini" combos are called they're still useful.

That being said, to Dragon's credit, I see where he's coming from. When I saw first saw CD 3 listed I got excited because i thought it meant it was going to have full blown juggles. Alas, it didn't. BUT, the combos listed are still very much useful, albeit short.
aviax
Blu Blazer Irregular
#39 “Quote” Edit Post

That being said, to Dragon's credit, I see where he's coming from. When I saw first saw CD 3 listed I got excited because i thought it meant it was going to have full blown juggles. Alas, it didn't. BUT, the combos listed are still very much useful, albeit short.

Well, she can get a four-hit juggle off cd+3(CH), but it only works against the following:

Gigas, Jack, Shaheen, Bob, Bryan, Hei, Paul, Steve, and Raven.

CD+3(CH), f+4,3, u/f+3+4 (54 damage)

Separately, I am beginning to look into the possibilities and limitations of the below:

FC,D/F+4(CH), d/f+3,2

I know it hits at least most of the time, but there is a chance there are certain characters it won't work against, and/or spacing and timing issues. I agree with you and NotLexi that an attack that necessarily guarantees more attacks and damage is a combo. While the obvious follow-ups to FC,D/F+4 are so obvious as to not really need mentioning, I think this option is worth exploring.

Oh, for the good old days when Bruce could sometimes get dude to flip just a little higher and turn over with the d/f+3 in this situation (I never could figure out how to predict when this would happen, and by extension how to make sure it always happened). You could either pick them up with d+3,4... (a faux juggle, because the opp can escape with a tech roll) or go for the tech trap with the UB...

And thanks again for even more damage info and kind words!

NotLexi
2nd Dan
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, I gotta agree with this. 👆 To me a combo is anything that says COMBO on the screen. Forget about "real" or non-real combos. Combos are combos.

to me the reason i use the term "real" for combos is because in melee you rarely get true combos. a true or a real combo to us is a combo that is "true enough" in a lot of cases. that said this game has real/true combos and they're marked COMBO by the game. if this wasn't the case we wouldn't have the term natural combo for strings, or natural combo on counter hit.

That said: don't bother argue-ing over it. Everyone i talked to who saw the thread i highly recommended they don't add their say in it because honestly this isn't a semantics forum, it's a josie combo list, and at the end of the day the curator doesn't really have to listen to anyone but themselves in terms of the list (have to however doesn't mean they wont' benefit from keeping an ear out)

As in the following case, Aviax, even if he doesn't point out the things that wont' work completely he's definitely on the special thanks for letting us know about the way to connect the combos. Edit: i say as if he wasn't arleady on the list at the point of posting this, derp. (i also apologize for not having edited the list at the time of posting this, i was taking some time to myself and enjoying games done quick, I should have everything fixed before the night is over)

Thanks again.