Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Demonitzu
Europe Match Finder
PSN: Demonitzu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
The TEKKEN WORLD TOUR is coming! Three regions. Region-locked leaderboards. Compete for over $200,000 and the title of King of the Iron Fist! #TWT17
Demonitzu
Europe Match Finder
PSN: Demonitzu
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
The Tekken World Tour 2017 is a joint collaboration between Bandai Namco and Twitch to create an official esports league destination for Tekken 7. Americas, Europe and Asia will have their own leaderboard, no global leaderboard. Players participate in events in their region to gain ranking points and climb up the regional leaderboards. Players are free to participate in events outside their region for prize money, but can only earn ranking points from events in their region.

Announcement: https://twitter.com/TEKKEN/status/867776044496900096

TEKKEN World Tour 2017 - Announcement Trailer

Last edited by Demonitzu on May 26th, 2017 at 15:07

DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Damn! 200 000 Dollaridoos?! This e-sport thing is really taking off.
Signature When I die, I wanna go peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandfather did. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers in his car.

hwang24
6th Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
This looks like Tekken 7 will be starting off pretty strong for Bandai Namco this year. It'll be wonderful to see my own local communities and friends participate and enjoy their games in something as big as this will claim to become.
Dr Devinefist81
1st Dan
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
how the fuck we gonna practice before the tournament if They haven't fucking fixed they're infrastructure first. tekken 7 is broken on all consoles
Signature Just play like you play