Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Eddy Wang
Shihan
PSN: eddywangmk
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DirtyMusic
Thank you very much for the corrections Eddy! Jin is very much a secondary character for me, so I haven't kept up to date with all the changes. I'll add them as soon as possible

Thanks for the encouragement DrBhup. Yeah Dino is hilarious.

Video production on Character Overviews is going really well! It'll be ready before release date, I just hope Namco puts out the newest character trailer soon, since I'm using their stylish transitions. Only the Mishimas left.

No prob, also sorry for asking you this but you will have to change back the F4~F change on block, they reverted back to -1, just tested today.

They also gave him a few more buffs, check the Tag 2 to T7 changes last post, i upped all info there for now, currently at work, so i will lab more today, tomorrow i can give a full video breakdown.
DirtyMusic
Sage
PSN: AryaJustArya
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Crouching Demon: Thanks! Really happy with the positive reception it's been getting.

Eddy Wang: Yeah I noticed my f+4 cancels into 1+2 were getting interrupted. I'll wait for your vid before I update the guide. Thanks so much for all your help!
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
I would also like to write for Alisa maybe I can co-author with goodfella
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
PepperBeef2spcy
Kyu
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi, I was a Law player for most of Tag 2, but in the last year of Tag 2 I converted over to being a Leo player.
And am now pretty much a Leo main in T7.

I'd like to write for the Leo guide, I have experience writing tutorials/guides for Tekken chars, in easy to understand ways and I have experience with video editing (Though my experience with Premiere Pro is limited, I am more of a Sony Vegas guy)
Signature youtube.com pepperbeefsospicy
Scrubby YouTube guy, likes to help people learn tekken.
Whens Lei in T7 Leo is best girl
And yes. it is in fact Too Spicy.
DirtyMusic
Sage
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
EndTimes: Sure absolutely! I've seen Goodfella's guide and it's shaping up nicely, but if you also write one I'll list it up here, and then pick and mix the best parts of both when making the video. However, what would be much more efficient is if you guys contacted each other and worked on one guide together. It saves clutter here and also my time having to edit them together.

PepperBeef: That would be fantastic, thank you! I've checked your channel and you do a great job. I'm doing a few Tekken fundamentals videos this week and next, but towards the end of June I'm going to start putting out character videos. If you could follow the format for that when making the Leo vid, while also adding your own spin to it, would be much appreciated. Do you think it could be ready for sometime around mid to end of July?

Last edited by DirtyMusic on Jun 6th, 2017 at 14:05

Yo'Goodfella
Legend
PSN: Yo' Goodfella
XBL: Yo Goodfella 98
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
EndTimes, we'll have to discuss the terms becaise there might be some problems. A PM will be sent out as soon as possible.
Signature WR2s from Mother Russia! <3

Oh yeah, here's the new main as well! With a WR2. Yay!
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Yo'Goodfella
EndTimes, we'll have to discuss the terms becaise there might be some problems. A PM will be sent out as soon as possible.

I am always here
DirtyMusic
Sage
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
The latest Tekken Tutorial covers some basic fundamentals such as Mix Ups, Turtling and the importance of Movement:

Tekken Tutorials
Yo'Goodfella
Legend
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EndTimes
I am always here

Very well. A PM was sent out some days ago. Really... No notifiers about PMs suck...

Yo'Goodfella
Legend
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I hereby declare that the Alisa guide will be written by both EndTimes and I, Yo' Goodfella. For the Steel Maiden!

zatoichi Flash!
2nd Dan
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
I am a competitive veteran Miguel player who has been playing him since his inception on Tekken 6. I feel I could add some useful information to his guide/character breakdown.

Here is an example of how I play him:
Tekken 7 Miguel Stream
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
I talked to Yo Goodfella we are going to have something soon. We are trying to organize and get things done.
DirtyMusic
Sage
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Guys, you might have noticed our channel was taken down. YouTube hasn't given a reason, but rest assured we are looking into it and will be back up soon.

Zatoichi: Thank you very much! Do you think you would be able to write up a full guide?

Yo Goodfella/ EndTimes: Looking forward to it!
DirtyMusic
Sage
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
An appeal to the Fighting Game Community for help after our Tekken Tutorial channel, That Blasted Salami, was suddenly taken down.

Please spread the word, and help us get back to making vids asap!

FGC Appeal
zatoichi Flash!
2nd Dan
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Guys, you might have noticed our channel was taken down. YouTube hasn't given a reason, but rest assured we are looking into it and will be back up soon.

Zatoichi: Thank you very much! Do you think you would be able to write up a full guide?

Yo Goodfella/ EndTimes: Looking forward to it!

Yeah I could do that.
DirtyMusic
Sage
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by zatoichi Flash!
Yeah I could do that.

Excellent stuff. Would prefer it if you could follow the setup we have listed at the beginning of the thread for consistency, but we're not being dogmatic about it or anything. Please feel free to write up the guide in whatever way is best for you.
ajyou003
Kyu
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
As someone who's just starting to get in to Tekken I really enjoyed your character overview video (Fergus' written guide is also great). Was bummed when I went to check it out the other day and your content was down.

Hope you are able to find a solution and just wanted to say thanks for putting beginner friendly content out there!
zatoichi Flash!
2nd Dan
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Excellent stuff. Would prefer it if you could follow the setup we have listed at the beginning of the thread for consistency, but we're not being dogmatic about it or anything. Please feel free to write up the guide in whatever way is best for you.

I've already begun writing it and I'm following the guide as well. Should be done by the end of this week.
feeqmatic
Shihan
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
This is a cool idea but looking at the "overview" section for Gigas and I see you talking about him like he's a grappler. He only has one command throw. I wouldn't call him a grappler by any means.
mithril04
6th Dan
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi. I've been a lurker on these forums since forever. Only really posting to ask questions.

With the release of Tekken 7 and the flood of new players coming from other fighting games, or from the PC master race (my own friends included) I decided its time to give back.

I'm a Yoshi main and I actually already have a draft of a guide here. Only really needing some lab time to confirm some stuff. Oh, and I guess I'll also need to arrange this according to your format. Think I could give it a try?

Oh. I'm also a lurker on Youtube and the nerd in me just fell in love with your videos and this project as a whole.