Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
GameSpot has put up new info on the Tekken 7 story mode including a quick play-through of the early parts. You can see some of the cinematics and story that develops in the lengthy video that gives you a glimpse of what the Story Mode is going to offer. Since it features notable bits from the Story Mode, notice that the video features spoilers on the mode so people looking to go in fresh should beware. The video is accompanied by GameSpot's article on the Story Mode below.
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken 7 Has Third-Person Shooting And Quick-Time Events ≫ https://www.gamespot.com/articles/t...-/1100-6449616/

Tekken 7 Story Mode - Gameplay and Cinematics Montage
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
It's as If the ace combat 4 team had been recruted for this story mode. Cutscene drawings and telling from a third party perspective really takes me back to that game lol
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

SparklyUnicorns
Raijin
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
The story mode looks really good! Can't wait!!
ICEYOUCOLD
Sage
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
It's as If the ace combat 4 team had been recruted for this story mode. Cutscene drawings and telling from a third party perspective really takes me back to that game lol

That's what I said!

I will note that Kazuya's pants are wrong when the Honmaru fight transitions to gameplay. In the Tekken 5 opening it he wears his Tekken 4 pants with the cloud and lightening bolt.
Signature Mains: Kazuya, Jin, Devil Jin, Asuka

Tekken 8: Kazuya Vs. Jun