Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Eddy Gordo is BACK in Tekken 7! Capos lovers, get ready for the next battle.

In order to save the life of his Capoeira master, who had fallen sick with a serious illness, Eddy pleaded with Jin Kazama, head of the Mishima Zaibatsu at the time, for help with treatment. In return, Eddy pledged his service to Jin and became a member of the Tekken Force.
However, even the medical technology of the Mishima Zaibatsu failed to save Eddy’s master, and he passed away soon after.

Sometime later when the battle between G Corporation and the Mishima Zaibatsu intensified worldwide, Eddy learned that it was Kazuya Mishima in control of the Mishima Zaibatsu, and set out to destroy him to avenge his father, as he had sworn long ago.

Last edited by Flying Wonkey on Mar 3rd, 2017 at 05:16

Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken 7 - PS4/XB1/PC - Eddy Gordo (Character Reveal Trailer)
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Ashesfall
OnlineWarrior
PSN: AshesFall
#3 “Quote” Edit Post

Signature Tekken7 = Gameplay Masterpiece! <- kinda worthless without good online play (1.02)
Everyone without lag, dc or trash outfits(!), ggs
(abuse everything you've got - the best way to improve)
¥€$
6th Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmmm, like the costume, its kinda pimpish, his wall carry looks scary good.
The fighting tournament ring stage is cool but the other one is kinda dull.
A great martial art in capoeira is back, thats great, congrats capo players.
Now some love for the Lei faithfuls pls.
FriqueUneak
Expert
PSN: FriqueUneak
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
I would've preferred Lei or Julia but it's good news for those that play Eddy. I hope we get Christie (looking less like a man) as well
kuja025
4th Dan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Is it me or does Eddy looks like a black Kazuya wearing a wig? Now serious; I wonder why does Namco keeps changing the character's faces that much. Eddie honestly does not look like Eddie lol. But he does good and I'm glad he's back. Let's hope for Lei next.

Last edited by kuja025 on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 21:18

Bad At Tekken
Champion
PSN: Sir_Acolyte
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Even though I am not a huge Capo fan I am glad that Eddy is back. Between him and Christie he's the one I actually like. I'm glad he doesn't look like Raven's twin anymore like he did I'm Tag 2.
Signature "1,7. Hot steppin' like Tekken. I'ma be your main bitch in a game like ." -Azealia Banks
Ultimat
Iron Fist God
PSN: FireKungFuHero
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Something tells me that Lei will be the dead last reveal character, right before June release.

Guess they want to save the best hype for last, I mean Lei is the biggest highlight, with I think the biggest fanbase for the character in tekken
Signature [Lei2]Drunken Kung Fu and Chinese Kung Fu Rules!!!Right Guys?

YEAH!!!
SparklyUnicorns
Raijin
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *echo*
Karede
Lone Wolf
PSN: Karede
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ¥€$
Hmmm, like the costume, its kinda pimpish, his wall carry looks scary good.
The fighting tournament ring stage is cool but the other one is kinda dull.
A great martial art in capoeira is back, thats great, congrats capo players.
Now some love for the Lei faithfuls pls.

Agreed. Hate fighting him, but it's a cool martial art addition. Now just add Lei.

Would love to see a Ganryu too, but NEED LEI
Jay Schüler
Warrior
PSN: HeartBreakJake95
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll be honest, Eddy is a fun character, even though he's a hassle to fight against.

I love his rage art, and he can pull off the leopard spots (or are those jaguar spots?) surprizingly well.
Signature If you win, help the other man to his feet. If you lose, celebrate with the other man for his victory.
Schüler All Stars-
Excellent since '07
Learning for infinity.
joelbenitez
Virtuoso
PSN: Illest513
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Am loving all the lei love right now, i feeling very good. I didn't know lei had so much love. I don't know what to expect for lei, you can just give me t6 lei and ill be good. Am glad to see eddy.

Would like to see custom animations like win poses, like your own intro to your customized character and wining pose. also a custom special move like a special. so instead of the default super, you make your own super not to exceed 6-7 seconds tho. i will spend hours creating my own animation movie special for my characters so i can kill with style.

I want the option to buy character from street fighter. ill pay 10 dollards for ken, guile, e-honda, sagat etc. each. take my money.

Give lei more stances, like monkey stance. where he moves around like a monkey and shit. I want more drunken stance options. Doesn't have to give any advantage but allows for stylish play. I want to block and remain in stance. i don't need him to be cheap, so no special advantages, just good looks. I want my youtube videos to look good.
Signature Capcom Vs Snk 2 Extreme Fighting Site
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=joelbenitez513
¥€$
6th Dan
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by joelbenitez
Am loving all the lei love right now, i feeling very good. I didn't know lei had so much love. I don't know what to expect for lei, you can just give me t6 lei and ill be good. Am glad to see eddy.

Would like to see custom animations like win poses, like your own intro to your customized character and wining pose. also a custom special move like a special. so instead of the default super, you make your own super not to exceed 6-7 seconds tho. i will spend hours creating my own animation movie special for my characters so i can kill with style.

I want the option to buy character from street fighter. ill pay 10 dollards for ken, guile, e-honda, sagat etc. each. take my money.

Give lei more stances, like monkey stance. where he moves around like a monkey and shit. I want more drunken stance options. Doesn't have to give any advantage but allows for stylish play. I want to block and remain in stance. i don't need him to be cheap, so no special advantages, just good looks. I want my youtube videos to look good.

Man great to see Lei players on here showing theyr love for our boy but fuck NO to street fighter chars. Akuma is allready in, and thats it, the vamp bitch is another meter using, projectile shooting char that doesnt belong, fine, they want to test TxSF shit out and bring in more interest, great, but no more, this is tekken - a 3D one button one limb actual martial art depicting (not simulating) combo heavy fighting game . Not a 2D jumping all over the place projectile shooting fighting game (bore fest - imho)
StudBuddha
#ANNA4T7
PSN: StudBuddha
XBL: StudBuddha
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Eddy looks great. I may try him out this time around. The like the new stages but I don't like the transition on that stage it's already on another stage. A dawn to day transition would look or a new transition. I like the new music too.
Laughing Man
Don't worry be happy
PSN: SrSonriente
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Just to add more Lei support.
If Lei shows soon enough, I might buy the preorder. Before that, I really don't have enough patience for all this unbreakable, supermove, meter gauge and energy ball stuff. So, see you when Lei comes back, or when I'm whiny enough to complain about him doesn't appearing yet.
saiKO187
Kyu
PSN: saico187
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
That Iron Fist stage has got a Smash Bros feel to it.
Signature
Crystallust94
Kyu
PSN: Crystallust94
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
I LOVE this style! The spotted jacket is sooo cool.

Anyway I'm pretty sure there will be almost all of the old characters. Some will be revealed before the game is out, some will be a surprise for those who buy the game.
And I guess every character will have also their old costumes in addition to the new cool ones.
The characters that won't be in imo will be the DLC ones of TTT2 and a couple more.
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
I just wanted Armor King or Jun Kazama.
Signature KAZUYA: The hero of the [Iron Fist] that never end.
JUN: What a incredible [speech], you say darling.
JIN: You're the best [dad].
LARS: It's nice a word Brother, and here we go for the next [Battle].
📶📘La petite Abeille au Poing de Fer, qui traverse la lumière🐝💧.