remaining characters,I think these will make it #2

Page Splits <1234>...34
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Vargus
Champion
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Updated posts 1 through 3 to reflect the recent news. If you haven't seen it enjoy this trailer...

Tekken 7 Release Date Trailer

Also...

Originally posted by Johnnay
By Looking at Vargus's list... Eliza wasn't there

No she wasn't in my Q1) predictions list, but was in my Q2) wanted list.

But then, I'm more baffled that she's there. Even for DLC Purposes because they said on twitter that she wasn't going to be in the game but then

I thought they also posted that if there is enough demand Jun, Kunimitsu and Eliza could make the cut?

I'm waiting for Vargus in this

?
Signature All negativity is the source of all EVIL, Live life like it was your last moment. Be optimistic at all times if possible and finally, learn to comunicate at the best of your ability.
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!!!.
?
lightbeast
Legend
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Couldn't help but notice Lei, Julia and Anna weren't in anywhere in that last trailer. Nothing to even suggest their presence.

Either the trailer editing game is just really on point, or...
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Vargus
Updated posts 1 through 3 to reflect the recent news. If you haven't seen it enjoy this trailer...

Tekken 7 Release Date Trailer

Also...

No she wasn't in my Q1) predictions list, but was in my Q2) wanted list.

I thought they also posted that if there is enough demand Jun, Kunimitsu and Eliza could make the cut?

?

Oh, I see she is on your list, guess I didn't look properly

The thing is, I swear harada said on twitter that Eliza won't make the cut, but instead she's in despite his word, in which I don't understand harada though.

Sorry for the third part, I was tired though
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Vargus
Champion
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
The thing is, I swear harada said on twitter that Eliza won't make the cut, but instead she's in despite his word, in which I don't understand harada though.

Yeah I think for the next Tekken, someone has to keep an eye on twitter and other media and create a list of all that is said.

Over the course of the last 1.5 years to 2 years (or however long it has been) we have heard so many reports, some conflicting etc that if we had a list we could have said "Yeah that one is true" or "That is total BS"

Sorry for the third part, I was tired though

No worries
Signature All negativity is the source of all EVIL, Live life like it was your last moment. Be optimistic at all times if possible and finally, learn to comunicate at the best of your ability.
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!!!.
?
Ultimat
Iron Fist God
PSN: FireKungFuHero
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
I guess that Eliza is apparently the new character reveal of the month, that means that the new character would be sometime in march and the last one in may, just knowing how they space out the reveals.

Seemingly, the reason that Harada might of original stated that Eliza won't be in T7, but they put her in there, so that the audience can't predict his reveal details.

I really want Lei, but since they got 2 more characters to reveal before June 2nd release, I honestly think the last 2 will be Anna and Julia, or an entirely new character, but will see.
Signature [Lei2]Drunken Kung Fu and Chinese Kung Fu Rules!!!Right Guys?

YEAH!!!
SSfox
Foxstepman
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ultimat
I really want Lei, but since they got 2 more characters to reveal before June 2nd release, I honestly think the last 2 will be Anna and Julia, or an entirely new character, but will see.

I'm sorry but, all your assumptions are so much nonsense for me.
Ultimat
Iron Fist God
PSN: FireKungFuHero
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
I'm sorry but, all your assumptions are so much nonsense for me.

How is it so, it's just my accurate speculation, I never said any of it would be actually true.
Signature [Lei2]Drunken Kung Fu and Chinese Kung Fu Rules!!!Right Guys?

YEAH!!!
ElementalDeity1
7th Dan
PSN: ElementalDeity1
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
I reckon the final roster size is gonna be around 40-42 characters
Signature = The Elemental Squad
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm sad for Jun Kazama and Armor King.
Signature DEVIL KAZUYA: The hero of the [Iron Fist] that never end.
JUN: What a incredible [speech], you say darling.
JIN: You're the best [dad].
LARS: It's nice a word Brother, and here we go for the next [Battle].
📶📘La petite Abeille au Poing de Fer, qui traverse la lumière🐝💧.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Julia and Anna fans everywhere in Twitter lol
BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
PSN: BlueBolter
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Can't blame them ( Is never knew that Julia fans were very vocal ). What about Lei players ?

Also someone please tell me that the Anna guy stopped harassing Harada.
Signature " at least Anna Nicole's got an angle to 'em. Anna's are just straight up McDonald's brows. Girl gotta get it together. Those are tweezers, not lawnmowers.
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
SSfox
Foxstepman
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlueBolter
Can't blame them ( Is never knew that Julia fans were very vocal ). What about Lei players ?

You'll see sometimes Lei, Eddy, Christie and other characters fans, but not at the level of Anna and Julia though (especially Anna). Of course before their reveal there was a tons of Nina and Lee fans asking for the characters everywhere.

Dunno, but i doubt he stopped haha
am4oe
Shihan
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ultimat
I guess that Eliza is apparently the new character reveal of the month, that means that the new character would be sometime in march and the last one in may, just knowing how they space out the reveals.

Seemingly, the reason that Harada might of original stated that Eliza won't be in T7, but they put her in there, so that the audience can't predict his reveal details.

About Lei, there's this. Not a direct confirmation but they know by now to be selective of their wording
Signature ✨❤️🌺 🌺❤️✨
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#34 “Quote” Edit Post

Nope

https://mobile.twitter.com/JhonnyQuevedo1/with_replies

Around Jan 24 tweets... lol
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
PSN: BlueBolter
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
What "twist waist move" he is talking that Kat has from Anna ? I don't recall Kat having anything like that.
Signature " at least Anna Nicole's got an angle to 'em. Anna's are just straight up McDonald's brows. Girl gotta get it together. Those are tweezers, not lawnmowers.
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
miranbkhn
Lone Wolf
PSN: miranbkhn
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
What "twist waist move" he is talking that Kat has from Anna ? I don't recall Kat having anything like that.

I assume he's talking about Anna's CJM 2,1 and Kat's 2,2?
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm thinking Mokujin is going to be in sooner than later. Add another returning on top.

Moku may actually despite being classic be a candidate for season pass. Its a character people can really skip if they want but nonetheless a character type some like. Mokujin and a new character like Taekkyeon Dude would be pretty good for 2017 so they can spring say Lei/Jules on everyone free later.
Signature

I scribbled a Tekken Retrospective.
Originally posted by Kane:
they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
It's Combot, or a new kind of buffed 2.0 version of it and not Mokujin the one having way more chances. Why?, because of Lee's story stuff regarding his fucking Violet system company or whatever it was.

Or perhaps Mokujin will come as a free character for everybody, and combot as a special $$dlc one for the people who want to mess with it, and make their own overpowere combot.

Combot is a way more interesting character than Mokujin. Mokujin just randomly mimics. Combot can be customized
SSfox
Foxstepman
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
What if the 2 Special Characters are gonna be some of the Tekken Revolution characters Poll of back then? Maybe the Tekken Force Girl and another one like let's say the Old Man?

Nah it's gonna be guest characters very likely.
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
What if the 2 Special Characters are gonna be some of the Tekken Revolution characters Poll of back then? Maybe the Tekken Force Girl and another one like let's say the Old Man?

Nah it's gonna be guest characters very likely.

If they were going to pick characters from that popularity pool to use, then it'd be that Tekken force girl and whoever was in third place, or Ganmi-chan, because apparently Harada liked her to the point of trying to put her, even though she wasn't even top 5 lol.
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)