Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Just revealed on stage at Barcelona Games World this weekend, Miguel is joining the roster of Tekken 7. Miguel Caballero Rojo was a new character that was introduced in Tekken 6 but has made it back later in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and now Tekken 7. Seeing as he is a character from Spain, it's only fitting that he gets announced at a Spanish event. The character reveal trailer is now up and can be seen on the TEKKEN twitter account.
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#2 “Quote” Edit Post

Miguel

Last edited by Flying Wonkey on Oct 8th, 2016 at 10:52

Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
senseishley
6th Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice!
Signature meh
CTofficial
3rd Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm glad he's back!
Signature "Going somewhere?"
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Excellent.
Signature DEVIL KAZUYA: The hero of the [Iron Fist] that never end.
JUN: What a incredible [speech], you say darling.
JIN: You're the best [dad].
LARS: It's nice a word Brother, and here we go for the next [Battle].
📶📘La petite Abeille au Poing de Fer, qui traverse la lumière🐝💧.
deadcat
Virtuoso
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Leo, Raven, and now another insignificant, underused character brought back simply because the developers spent a lot of RECENT effort to design him. May as well say every newly introduced character since T5 will be in.

Get ready for a slot to be wasted on Zafina.
Karede
Lone Wolf
PSN: Karede
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
At this point, it's so obvious they are out of touch with what they fan base is asking for it's offensive...

How did they bring this useless, extremely boring, vanilla, stupid as shit character back when they have so many interesting characters not on the roster yet?

Seriously, it's insulting at this point that Lei isn't back with these picks.. Unreal....

Zafina would be a large step up from Miguel. I mean seriously, what in the fuck is 1 thing that is interesting about Miguel?
deadcat
Virtuoso
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Kuma has a better chance than Lei...
Hunt4iSW
5th Dan
PSN: Hunt4iSW
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
To me Miguel is a very cool character, second favorite to my very own King in fact. His aggressive and hateful style is very appealing and bad ass in my opinion. I'm more than interested in finding out how his story ends.

About Zafiner, i really doubt she plays any role in T7 since her story concluded with Azazel's.
Signature

Yaguareté - Heart of the beast
Gou-Kazuya
De Nada
PSN: agondesign
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Back on TZ because of this haha

Fuck, looks like I'm never letting go of Tekken
Signature New PSN: agondesign
Old PSN: XLCowBoy
FlightAirYatta
Kyu
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CTofficial
I'm glad he's back!
I'm whooping his ass w Yoshimitsu considering Yoshimitsu has at least one more move as fast as his Super. I need my unblockables
FlightAirYatta
Kyu
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm not interested in Zafina but I like her story w Raven and Jin and Heihachi in the apocalypse, though, I want old stages back like first person shooters do. Give me the Manji village from tekken 3, give me fight club from tekken 4, and greatness awaits. Lei is good but I'm ready for another roster reboot like Tekken 2 and 3 did.
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
That outfit, that remind me litle the hero, of Castlevania Dracula.
Signature DEVIL KAZUYA: The hero of the [Iron Fist] that never end.
JUN: What a incredible [speech], you say darling.
JIN: You're the best [dad].
LARS: It's nice a word Brother, and here we go for the next [Battle].
📶📘La petite Abeille au Poing de Fer, qui traverse la lumière🐝💧.
Bad At Tekken
Champion
PSN: Sir_Acolyte
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by deadcat
Get ready for a slot to be wasted on Zafina.

How dare you.

I like Miguel. I enjoy his bravado and masculine flair and he's super fun to play. The voice actor sounds different, more raspy...not sure if that's a new VA or just directed differently.

But it 5/6 of the T6 newcomers are back then Zafina must be a shoe in...I hope.

Was Miguel not in demand though? I don't think he was super unpopular.
Signature "1,7. Hot steppin' like Tekken. I'ma be your main bitch in a game like ." -Azealia Banks
FlightAirYatta
Kyu
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
I really hope juggles continue to be a thing of past soon and then I'll like Miguel. As far as I know Miguel is pretty popular.
Niko22
3rd Dan
PSN: kakefaen
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
It's not my type of character, but I can see why others find him cool.

- He moves like no other(?) character in the whole Tekken franchise.
- He has a strong bad-guy attitude.
- He's a hard hitter that stands out from the fast-paced martial artists.
- Again his style is very much: Get the fuck away or I'll smash your face and you'll be sorry.
- Some of his moves make him look like he's about to stumble (drunk?)

Yeah I have no problem with him returning for T7.
I will however be very surprised if Lei doesn't end up in the final roaster!
He's been with the series since Tekken 2 and is a huge favorite for many players!

People whining and complaining about their character not having been revealed yet:
Relax.. The game is not coming out until 2017 and we are just approaching the middle of October lol..
Signature -=[HTID]=-
hellzgate169
5th Dan
PSN: hellgate169
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
The reason Miguel was included was probably because Harada placed a strong influence on the fact that characters who are more likely to make it are ones that have more unique move sets, or at least story significance. Miguel has a VERY unique moveset, and an unfinished story. I mean, if Leo still wants to fight Kazuya, you can be damn sure Miguel still wants a piece of Jin. It's true he's not top tier, but can we please stop acting like only people who play ranked extensively deserve to have a say in what goes in the game? Otherwise the game would have 30 Japanese characters with different variations of Mishima-Ryu. I think Miguel is an excellent casual character but hard to master, he has a very straightforward style of fighting and I think just a single stance (correct me if I'm wrong). THAT BEING SAID, yes, Lei is the #1 character right now who deserves a spot, I would've expected him to be revealed earlier than Miguel and even Bob/Master Raven. Maybe he's the big final reveal or something, or that could be another brand new character. Zafina.... I don't know, she's interesting but I'm leaning towards Kunimitsu...
Signature Waiting on that Tekken 7 Story Mode
Dr Devinefist81
1st Dan
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
sometimes picking the new characters gives out new flavor to your experience. its a guarantee that Dr. Boskonovitch will only be in the Japanese version. Not to many players gave him exposure at EVO for 5 years.
Signature Just play like you play