Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Demonitzu
Europe Match Finder
PSN: Demonitzu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Europe is sending its best players to the renowned King of Iron Fist Tournament 2016, the official Tekken 7 (arcade version) worldwide tournament! Bandai Namco just announced the dates and locations of the three European qualifiers.
Demonitzu
Europe Match Finder
PSN: Demonitzu
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
16 October – Warsaw Games Week, Poland
28 October – Paris Games Week, France
?? November – London, United Kingdom (location and date will be announced at a later date)

The 1st place winner of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 2016 held in Japan will get an amazing 3.000.000 Yen grand prize! 2nd place will receive 1.500.000 Yen. 3rd place will receive 500.000 Yen.

Do note that all dates and locations are subject to change. Here’s some more information to keep in mind:

- Participants to the qualifiers must be 18 years old or older at the time of the qualifier
- Participants must have their residency in Europe
- The tournament uses the arcade version of TEKKEN 7
- Accommodation and travel to and from the Grand Final for the duration of the finals will be handled by Bandai Namco. Supplementary costs such as meals or any other are not included
- The Grand Final will happen on December 10th in Japan

Source: http://eu.tekken.com/#!/en/news/eur...qualifiers-2016
Di_
Pandastic
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
If you have any questions about the Polish qualifier at Warsaw Games Week, I'm all yours . (I will be the event's host.)
Hasaldo
1st Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
So the people who qualify can get their ass whooped for a second time by people who've had 2 years of experience with the game?

On a serious note, since most Euro players play with controllers, I was wondering if they have converters for the arcade machines. Or are the players "forced" to play with sticks?
yubet00
Kyu
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey,
Does anyone know how to sign up for the tournament in Paris Games Week?
The website is in french and i cant navigate through it well...
They also do not seem to answer to my E-mails, maybe since they are english?
So, can anyone lend some help on this?
Thanks in advance!
Di_
Pandastic
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
For anyone who plans to come to Warsaw Games Week Tekken 7 EU Qualifiers, please check the rules: http://eu.tekken.com/#!/en/news/european-qualifiers-2016 (the post's been updated)

For live stream, we will be streaming preliminary tournaments on Friday and Saturday on my channel (twitch.tv/jakubdi), while on Sunday we will switch to Bandai Namco or Tekken channel, starting around 10AM local time.
Fury-is-here
Kyu
PSN: Fastlegs_of_Fury
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
So to be in the UK qualifier you have to prove your a big fan of Tekken, just means noobs can get into this tournament too easily.

Should have used the same system they did in Poland, Top 8 players invited and everyone else has to prove themselves.

I guess this is all due to the fact there is no event going on around this time, to do the same system and it's their office.
Signature In 2005 I started playing Tekken seriously,
in 2011 I stopped.............
This year 2016 Fury is here.
I'm back!
Fury-is-here
Kyu
PSN: Fastlegs_of_Fury
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
So to update people nearly everyone who is in the UK qualifier got their emails Friday night. This means you can no longer register.
Signature In 2005 I started playing Tekken seriously,
in 2011 I stopped.............
This year 2016 Fury is here.
I'm back!
aleealiyana
Kyu
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Have extraordinary enthusiasm for the occasion and might want to at long last taste the essence of T7. Would be cool in the event that other people who share my advantage would report. Assignment Writing Vllt you can by one means or another come to nen shared factor and ne travel intend to spare expenses. Just to go to the occasion, would be eh whack! This month it looks pretty mau from me, yet times look, maybe the England occasion, which is just in November.