Page Splits <123>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Aman005
Champion
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlackViper55
Or improve the recovery so that Rage Drive, ff+4 S! works consistently. That was my problem with Bryan's f+4,1 B! in TTT2.

It will be of no use. Until rage drive is -14 or less, HS will always be preferred over it.
Signature No nothing, It was just a pewgf.......It's the best you can get!!!!!!!!!
kab1r
1st Dan
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Been watching the new devil Jin videos from Kkokoma and Kaze. As good as they are I'm still not satisfied with this version DJ. His combos look cool and easy to do but the damage potential is way too average. Have they officially butchered him? Is there any possibility that we'll see more changes in future updates?
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
People just do shitty combos.

EWGF, EWGF, ff4, ff31~ff, 2, f+3+4 does good dmg.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
dftlink
6th Dan
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Devil Jin seems to be easier to use thanks to his FF3,1,2 which bonds. In TTT2 it was harder to bond with FF3,1. His ws 2 does a lot of damages (I suppose it's a compensation for not bonding anymore. Like jin's ewhf). His damage potential overall seems to be average when I compare to kazuya. His pokes are the same, with a addition of a dash after df1,2 which give a better 50/50 mix up.
His db2 is -13, meaning that only kazuya can launch him. He needs more low attacks. So his pressure increased.
Does his b4 safe ?
Signature DFT
Cade
Virtuoso
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Does DJ's rage drive re-splat at the wall or do anything special when used in a combo (like Paul QCF 1+2 hard wallsplat)? Haven't seen it being used in a combo so not sure.
Signature Dance, Dance
Dance, Dance
Dance to the radio
Aman005
Champion
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Heavens door will scale at 100% in a combo if it is directly followed up after a launch.

For ex -

WS2 tgf uf
20(100%) + 21(70%) + 15(100%)

But in,

HS ewgf 2 b+2 3s! tgf uf
10(100%) + 16(70%) + 5(50%) + 4(40%) + 6(30%) + 9(30%) + 4(30%)
Signature No nothing, It was just a pewgf.......It's the best you can get!!!!!!!!!
Abigan2K
Iron Fist God
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
DJ looks underwhelming in terms of movelist.. its a different case with movement tho..

still i think he needs a little buff compared to kaz and hei.. give him a fast enough safe mid splatter and we're good (like kaz u/f+3 or hei b+4 or f+3)
Aman005
Champion
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Abigan2K
DJ looks underwhelming in terms of movelist.. its a different case with movement tho..

still i think he needs a little buff compared to kaz and hei.. give him a fast enough safe mid splatter and we're good (like kaz u/f+3 or hei b+4 or f+3)

He has a splat, f,f+2 well known, it is safe unless someone is gigas or jack-7.

Actually he never had a safe wallsplat, b+4 was punishable near walls.
Szini50
1st Dan
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
They buff b+4 again :-D and ws+2 is now a S! Move in air combo now buff his rage drive and i will be happy (make it more safe and give sth. Like kings and heichacic RD does in combo)
Aman005
Champion
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Szini50
They buff b+4 again :-D and ws+2 is now a S! Move in air combo now buff his rage drive and i will be happy (make it more safe and give sth. Like kings and heichacic RD does in combo)

b+4 range is increased, ws2 now screws in air too. well seems good changes. RD should be -13 or -12OC.

Last edited by Aman005 on Aug 8th, 2016 at 19:32

MmickeysS
Champion
PSN: MmickeysS
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Devil jin Update Patch Practice Mode - Karena
Signature sugoi SUGOI!!
http://goo.gl/ebpTPu
Aman005
Champion
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Devil Jin

Rage Drive (RAGE cd+4,3+4) pushback on the 1st hit on block has been increased. Hitbox on the 2nd hit has been made bigger. The 3rd hit of the Rage Drive recovers 2F faster on block and on whiff now. Yay....move became meaningful again.

Malicious Mace (d/b+2) recovery frames for the opponent after getting hit by this move is increased by 1F.

Twin Pistons (ws+1,2) recovery frames increased by 2F.

New ws+1,4 move has been added to the movelist. More like ws1,f,f+4..........I see this move gone in future. https://youtu.be/cgBC_gyqa1A?t=1m25s
devil_unleashed
Warrior
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the info.
Signature A.K.A ---LionHart---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP7C9B_sBVc vs Nin
Szini50
1st Dan
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
So they buff d/b+2?
dftlink
6th Dan
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Apparently yes. So it's-12 again
Signature DFT
Aman005
Champion
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dftlink
Apparently yes. So it's-12 again

Only hit frames are increased.
Aman005
Champion
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
1. cd4,3+4..........it is clear by the notes that 3rd hit recovers 2F faster on block and on whiff now. Back then it was -15, now it goes to -13.

2.Malicious Mace (d/b+2) recovery frames for the opponent after getting hit by this move is increased by 1F. Well in that case, if opponent gets hit by db+2, they take one more frame to recover, it doesn't affect block properties IMO, still -13?

3. Twin Pistons (ws+1,2) recovery frames increased by 2F, in this case recovery frames of TP are increased by 2F. It was -5 on block and +6 on hit, so now it becomes -7 on block and +4 on hit coz the patch only mentions frames of the move, not the opponent reaction frames.

Also there could be errors in translations so this all is not guaranteed until we see it.
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Some moves since Tekken 6, remind me the skill of Dante and Vergil from Devil May Cry.
Signature DEVIL KAZUYA: The hero of the [Iron Fist] that never end.
JUN: What a incredible [speech], you say darling.
JIN: You're the best [dad].
LARS: It's nice a word Brother, and here we go for the next [Battle].
📶📘La petite Abeille au Poing de Fer, qui traverse la lumière🐝💧.
Revelations
Shihan
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
What is the deal with people saying DVJ's damage is weak or low? His staple combos do above average damage compared to the rest of the cast. Or did I miss something?
Signature Mishimas Fighting!!
DA!!
DORYAH!!
SERIYA!!
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Devil-Jin he still strong after all.
Signature DEVIL KAZUYA: The hero of the [Iron Fist] that never end.
JUN: What a incredible [speech], you say darling.
JIN: You're the best [dad].
LARS: It's nice a word Brother, and here we go for the next [Battle].
📶📘La petite Abeille au Poing de Fer, qui traverse la lumière🐝💧.