Shihan
QueenNina
Virtuoso
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
you may posted the same video as the dude above you...
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Silidiunim
6th Dan
PSN: Silidiunim
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Ultimate Assassin - Mission Completed
https://youtu.be/sCNAdjoRSGQ?t=18m
Signature Death by Degrees - Forever

MY CHARM

NINA WILLIAMS
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
...... STOP POSTING THE SAME DAMN VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9lrMZSZWb4 (Knee- Bryan vs Naengmyeonsungin- Nina)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzy...h8&t=20m03s (JeonDDing- Chloe Vs NengMyunSungin- Nina)

Last edited by |Galen| on Aug 21st, 2016 at 20:50

Silidiunim
6th Dan
PSN: Silidiunim
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
It's really disgusting, Nina losed Chloe. facepalm
Don't understand why that video is here?
That's really demoralise especially in morning.
I'm out away, bye.
Signature Death by Degrees - Forever

MY CHARM

NINA WILLIAMS
QueenNina
Virtuoso
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Omg! Are you the legend who HD-screenshotted every second of nina's appearance in BV? Dude I loved them! Thank you so much for doing it!

Anyhow. The thought of Tekken Queen lost to a stupid anime character is pretty disgusting, but it's just matches played by players so it's really nothing about it, so please don't take it seriously!
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Not finishing combos, dropping combos, not doing the correct punish and getting hit by RD and RAs, you kinda deserve to lose at that point
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I am surprised that there are barely any Nina videos on YouTube. Are Tekken 7 streams the best way to see her being played?
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SparklyUnicorns
I am surprised that there are barely any Nina videos on YouTube. Are Tekken 7 streams the best way to see her being played?

there are a lot actually. that player that we talked about from our previous posts is the one you should look at. Ironically, i prefer to see his videos over only practice considering that i didn't like his tournament match against that lucky chloe. I think tournament nerves got him. He's really consistent with his combos unlike only practice who doesn't even optimize combo dmg at this time
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't really like watching NengMyunSungin... I'm a much bigger fan of Zemiyan. (The dude that gave the bob beat down...)
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Another Nina to watch out for:
Magical Girl Nina (마법 소녀 니나 )

Last edited by |Galen| on Aug 28th, 2016 at 00:20

QueenNina
Virtuoso
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
https://youtu.be/HPlyMZ9MWuo very interesting matches, good player, crzay offense

Last edited by QueenNina on Aug 27th, 2016 at 02:37

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by QueenNina
https://youtu.be/HPlyMZ9MWuo very interesting matches, good player, crzay offense

VERY NICE!!!
First thing I noticed... dude did:
uf1 CC df32ssr1 WS1x3 WS1,1+2s! RA.......

Favorite round: 8m36s... LOLOL
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
VERY NICE!!!
First thing I noticed... dude did:
uf1 CC df32ssr1 WS1x3 WS1,1+2s! RA.......

Favorite round: 8m36s... LOLOL

lot's of good tools but her combos are still shit. you don't have to work that hard and have RA on top of that to get that damage with characters like hwo, bryan, katarina, and etc
veejayjay
Shihan
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xBNINLojg6A

Nina on Nina: Battle of the Dudes Who Can't iws1
QueenNina
Virtuoso
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqoGThUkPSg

short matches by Only Practice. highlights starting 8:20 and 12:50
veejayjay
Shihan
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_BT4MxT3U2s

OP matches; he's still a bit input sloppy but the last round shows df12 being a scary
move for the first time :p
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
LOL Dude stayed a byakko for 24 freakin wins... That's pretty damn good considering where he is.