Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
S2_Dotoring
Tekken 6 when
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Magic 4

f1+2 is alright as a panic move, fast low crush with good range, 49 damage mini combo

Reverse orbital (ub3)

Dickjab is always good

df4 into
SWS1 - if they're super button happy
SWS3 - when they start to respect SWS1
SWS4 - at the wall (mixing up with SWS3)
Signature Follow me on twitter if you breathe
https://twitter.com/Macnuzz

Tekken 7 is ass
Space-Control
3rd Dan
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Against pressure Josie has some amazing pokes to interrupt and open up space.

Magic 4 as already mentioned can be thrown out at any time for 50-60 damage on CH.

B+4, 3 is a natural combo that does 28 damage. It's long range, mid, 16frames, and safe.

2, d+4 is a 10 frame string that opens up space and leaves you at advantage.

3, 3 is a great scrub killer. Most won't duck the second hit, so against them it's safe and does Hella on CH.
Landonio
4th Dan
PSN: iLandonio
XBL: i Landonio i
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks guys. Gonna try these out. I always forget about things like d+1 and magic 4. I also wasn't using 3, 3 enough because I thought it was more unsafe on block. Is it really only -1?
Signature All you gotta do is look up in dat tree.
Space-Control
3rd Dan
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Is anyone having success with her Armor move d/f+3+4? Any good sit-ups for it?

I want to integrate this into my game but the armor seems to activate very late because I've been poked out of it many times.
JuliaChangBFF
Fujin
PSN: MoonlighTxArroW
XBL: xPuR3No5tAlGiAx
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Space-Control
Is anyone having success with her Armor move d/f+3+4? Any good sit-ups for it?

I want to integrate this into my game but the armor seems to activate very late because I've been poked out of it many times.

I've had some success with it after a wall combo ending in SWS 1; it usually works when baiting a get-up kick.
I plan to test other options later today. If you're playing against a character that throws a lot -- try not to use the armour move (it makes the throw unbreakable). If it's a chain throw -- the initial grab is unbreakable -- but the follow-ups can be broken.
Signature ....My Current Tekken 7 Trio

Lethal Elbow Queen #Julia4Tekken7FR
Revelations
Shihan
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Does Josie have any major weaknesses or things that other characters can try to exploit? Tried her a bit in treasure mode and she seems fun. Might take her to the online scene.
Signature Mishimas Fighting!!
DA!!
DORYAH!!
SERIYA!!
Space-Control
3rd Dan
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
I'd say her main weakness is that her Big damage comes from CH-dependant moves (like magic 4 and SWS 1/2/3) or from punishable moves (like d/f+2 and u/f+4).
There are some exception to this, but for the most part she's a low damage character. So you have to be patient and rely on good Neutral control to open up Big damage opportunities. And this also means she has minimal comeback potential.
Revelations
Shihan
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
I've found that she kind of lacks some single pokes besides df4, df1, d4 and once you know her strings (33, df14, df12, 124,d34 etc.) she seems easier to defend against if you know when not to eat a CH launcher. Thoughts?
Signature Mishimas Fighting!!
DA!!
DORYAH!!
SERIYA!!
Strider786
Kyu
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
So her 1+3 throw leaves the opp face up head towards. I've been doing d/f+4 SWS mix ups after a quick get up or side roll, and If the opp holds back, b+4,3 is guaranteed to hit their backs, but does anyone know any other set ups after this throw? Particularly if anyone has a way to hit them backturned as they get up.

Finally, in case anybody doesn't know, her ff 3+4 throw wall splats.
WayTooDumb
1st Dan
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I just do d+3+4 after 1+3 throw. It's annoying as hell and I'm not even sure that it's avoidable at all.
ESP
Warrior
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
^ I checked and you can lose to mid kick or side roll right.
Signature 2P account of LJE.
Strider786
Kyu
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
So after a 1+3 throw, d+3 beats anything. If they immediately get up to mid kick, 4 will CH them for a full combo. Bit disappointed she doesn't have anything like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5kNUd4VTeo