Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Koneko_Neko
Deity
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Michin Nom
Pretty consistent. I also saw a Kazuya player do this:

w! ws4, d/f+14, 1+2 on Xiaoyu.

w! d/f+14, d/f+14, d/f+2 works on bigs like Gigas/Jack.

Twice on Jack/Gigas, is it guaranty tho? or is it because of a small combos?
Signature I am nearly the space cat---

My ultimate pick team
Aman005
Champion
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
So far,

b+4 new move, looks like 4 from df+1,4.
Properties & Attributes
High, Homing, Screws on CH, Screws in a Combo, Crushes High????, ummm buff????

old b+4 is now f,f+4 same as T7.0, seems -10.
Note - cd/wd f+4 will give this, seems nerf to me.

ws1,2 is -11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! license to duck and launch, buff.

b+1,2 is -14, back to T6, slight relief.
Signature No nothing, It was just a pewgf.......It's the best you can get!!!!!!!!!
Aman005
Champion
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Anybody found out whether vanilla kazuya got heihachi's f+4 +17OC on crouched opponent thing.

Last edited by Aman005 on Mar 24th, 2017 at 15:26

Signature No nothing, It was just a pewgf.......It's the best you can get!!!!!!!!!
Michin Nom
Legend
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Koneko_Neko
Twice on Jack/Gigas, is it guaranty tho? or is it because of a small combos?
https://twitter.com/zeu_zeu/status/752679296464932864
dftlink
6th Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aman005
So far,

b+4 new move, looks like 4 from df+1,4.
Properties & Attributes
High, Homing, Screws on CH, Screws in a Combo, Crushes High????, ummm buff????

old b+4 is now f,f+4 same as T7.0, seems -10.
Note - cd/wd f+4 will give this, seems nerf to me.

ws1,2 is -11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! license to duck and launch, buff.

b+1,2 is -14, back to T6, slight relief.

ws1,2 is -11 but i need to be sure on something: it is -11 on block or it's start at 11 frames. why do i ask? because the more i see people playing with kazuya in FR, the more i see them ducking. always trying to perform the twin pistons. for the b+4, it's safe. kaz needed a safe homing move. even it is 18 or 19 frames, i am not sure, it seems reliable.
i want to know something: his df+2, is it still -12 on block? somebody told me, there is a slight push back.
Signature DFT
Aman005
Champion
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
It is -11, I saw it in KUROKURO's channel, and it can't be 11 frames (that would make it broken).

I too saw many FR Kazuya's ducking and TP-ing frequently, maybe since now it is -11 so it is not much of a threat because majority of the cast doesn't have 11 frame punish and their 10 frames are usually non knd, low damaging.

Back then TP were -13 so people get fucked a lot on block.
dftlink
6th Dan
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aman005
It is -11, I saw it in KUROKURO's channel, and it can't be 11 frames (that would make it broken).

I too saw many FR Kazuya's ducking and TP-ing frequently, maybe since now it is -11 so it is not much of a threat because majority of the cast doesn't have 11 frame punish and their 10 frames are usually non knd, low damaging.

Back then TP were -13 so people get fucked a lot on block.

you don't say it. -13, kaz get a launch. the mishimas (jinpachi + jin too), paul, law, feing, they get from 38 to 45 damages + wall splat at -12.
-11 is hard to punish, because most of the time there is a pushback, it is not all the cast who can reach it with jabs.
what about the FF+4. it seems every efficient on ground opponent (much more than dvj's b+4), but seems easier to punish now. in Vanilla, it was safe if you stayed a bit far. one or 2 steps back (i don't remember what TMM said).
Signature DFT
dftlink
6th Dan
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrOkNyi7H8U
watch from 16:59... i think it's confirm that SS3 is safe (so both SS are free). Law couldn't punish with jab. FF+4 is -10, but safe if it is used from a certain distance. it is punishable if the opponent has his back near a wall. b+1,2 is -14, (law could launch him with df2), w/s is -11. yes
Please tell me if i am wrong, but the df+2 seems to be -11. the law player tried several Law's 12 frames punishers in vain.

The more i watch T7FR videos, the more i find the kazuya of TTT2 weak compared to the new kazuya . thanks you Harada-san, he is a beast now. he has less weakness
Signature DFT
Aman005
Champion
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
People throw dvj b+4 all the time and get away with it, I guess kazuya can do that too. Command difference doesn't make much difference except that kazuya's is slightly vulnerable to sidestep...as with all f,f moves.

Last edited by Aman005 on Jul 15th, 2016 at 11:33

dftlink
6th Dan
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Another question. Mishima's jab punisher 1,1,2 is wallsplat only for hieihachi or for all the Mishima
Signature DFT
Alley-Oop
Iron Fist God
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
^Only for Heihachi.
Aman005
Champion
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Kazuya df+2 is still -12, saw it punished by king's b+1,2.

if W! ws4 df+1,4 df+2 is possible, I guess these are possible to.

W! ws4 df+1,4 1+2

W! b+3,1 df+1,4 f,f+4

and good old uf+4,4,4,4 on all characters
Aman005
Champion
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pux-Yig6h8Q

Sick stuff.

Also I noticed, kazuyas Rage Drive scales but its heaven's door follow up doesn't, while normal cd's heavens door scales. Could be a bug
dftlink
6th Dan
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
I would like to ask something. Kazuya in his devil form inherit of jinpachi's df1+2, which is a combo starter in TTT2. but how does devil kazuya use that move as a combo starter . i have never seen someone using that moves yet .
Signature DFT
qWeRtY_94
Iron Fist God
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dftlink
I would like to ask something. Kazuya in his devil form inherit of jinpachi's df1+2, which is a combo starter in TTT2. but how does devil kazuya use that move as a combo starter . i have never seen someone using that moves yet .

I'm guessing you catch the opponent with ws+4, then jab or 2,2 for the screw? I haven't tried using that move either.
Signature - All Fiction
Michin Nom
Legend
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
d/f+1+2, ws+4, 2,2 works.
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Pretty sure you can hit b+2,4 after as well.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
dftlink
6th Dan
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks guys.
what about SS+3?
Is it still a combo starter?
Signature DFT
Michin Nom
Legend
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
ss+3, d/f+1,4, s! works.
Aman005
Champion
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Michin Nom
ss+3, d/f+1,4, s! works.

If you hit SS3 while stepping to your right, you can do df+1,4s!. otherwise, 4 will whiff. Don't know the condition with larger characters though. it is evident that hitbox of 4 from df+1,4 has increased significantly.