Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
STK
Master
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GosTanMan
What is bd4?

sorry meant db4

also whats best to do in pressure situations? what are her crushes besides uf44?
GosTanMan
Deity
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by STK
sorry meant db4

also whats best to do in pressure situations? what are her crushes besides uf44?

Not much, db1/db2/d4 or the super risky fcdf4/db3/db4/f3+4.

You can try using your magic 4 to stop their pressure.

For me, b2 and b3+4 is also pretty much useless in pressure situations. It doesn't sway back far enough to evade even jabs.
Wudang
Expert
PSN: yungplaya14
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah. Her B+3+4 isn't the best. Looks great tho. Tbh, I'm having moderate success using it to attack and evade at the same time. It's one of those moves best not used often in matches, so when you bust it out, it takes people by surprise.

b3 is alright to create a decent amount of space between you and your opponent, and then B+3+4 if they finna rush me back down again.
Tuco
4th Dan
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GosTanMan
d2, df1, df2,4 S! df1, d2,f~4

Applicable for
uf4,4
db4
CH d2
CH df4

b1,f~1, df1, df2,4 S! d2,f~4

Applicable for all launchers

Uh, so these are the most consistent for match purpose? Combos in the OP tend to whiff a lot
Makura
6th Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
uf3+4, b1 -f HAR 1, df1, df2,4 S! dash, b1 -f HAR 4

Works for CH HAR uf+3, CH ff+3 as well though df+2 seems to provide better combos for those
Is there anything I can do to combo after uf3+4 apart from b+1?

edit: mistake
Signature Courtesy | Integrity | Perseverance | Self-Control | Indomitable Spirit
FakeSypha
1st Dan
PSN: FakeSypha
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
I made this video. Mostly to get some ideas from other players. Not intended as a guide of sorts or anything. I just picked her up, so I'm probably missing stuff.

Kat wall carry combos

Also, thanks for sharing your stuff. I always learn some good shit from you guys (Y)
Signature
Metal X Soldier
Champion
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Makura
uf3+4, b1 -f HAR 1, df1, df2,4 S! dash, b1 -f HAR 4

Works for CH HAR uf+3, CH ff+3 as well though df+2 seems to provide better combos for those
Is there anything I can do to combo after uf3+4 apart from b+1?

edit: mistake

I can't combo after uf 3+4. I can only combo if the first hit whiffs in which case your combo works but df +1 also picks up instead of b+1. Unless that's what you meant by mistake. Df+1 also picks up after CH FF+3
Signature CAves......
Above Human
Master
PSN: Above_Human
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
uf+4 4, d+2, df+1, df+2 4 S! dash df+1, d+2~f4 W! d+3+4(low wall) ub+4..104dmg

Im sure most of you are aware of this but I'd just thought I'd point out how ridiculous 100+ from a hop kick is...She EASILY has the highest practical damage output in the game...and with that Same combo into Rage Drive at the wall she gets like 120dmg into guaranteed okizeme resulting in potentially over 130dmg...it's sickening
Signature I play Bob and Julia
GosTanMan
Deity
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Metal X Soldier
I can't combo after uf 3+4. I can only combo if the first hit whiffs in which case your combo works but df +1 also picks up instead of b+1. Unless that's what you meant by mistake. Df+1 also picks up after CH FF+3

You have to ssr 1st to connect the combo for uf3+4.
Hajin'
4th Dan
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Quick question, I was chilling in practice and I did something I was not able to replicate.

Df2,4 -> uf3+4 = 67 damage. It registered as a 4 hits combo
So I dived into the frame data and saw that df2,4 is +17 and uf3+4 is i17 so I hope it doesn't mean what I think it means haha
Can any of you try it? Maybe I fooled myself and it's not guaranteed. I can capture it and show it to you if need be I saved the clip on the PS4.
Signature [B.S.A.A.] Josie & Hwo on a mission
Buttonsmashing.Security.Assessment.Agency.
S2_Dotoring
Tekken 6 when
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hajin'
Maybe I fooled myself and it's not guaranteed.

This

Standing spin moves (ballerina twirl) give + frames, but nothing is guaranteed afterwards. The opponent is able to block mid / low.
Signature Follow me on twitter if you breathe
https://twitter.com/Macnuzz

Tekken 7 is ass
Hajin'
4th Dan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
To be sure, here's the video. Sorry for insinsting again. Every other time I got " 2 hits combo " and when I made the cpu block after a hit it never connected. On the video you'll see it says 4 hits, I know it's not always the case but the difficulty to get the " 4 hits combos " got me thinking ...

https://youtu.be/zt3WMlNhpso

Edit : After reading your post again, if you say ballerina twirl gives nothing then that's the end of it. Thx for you answer.
Signature [B.S.A.A.] Josie & Hwo on a mission
Buttonsmashing.Security.Assessment.Agency.
Auditore
Shihan
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature : *gibbers in French*
WayTooDumb
1st Dan
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
One little thing that I didn't see mentioned and two questions:

After uf+3+4 on any hit, ub+4 combos for 47 damage. I don't think you can get anything better (unless you SSR obviously).

What's the BnB low parry combo? Is it just d+2 df+1 df+2,4 S! df+1 d+2~f HAR 4? ff+4 S! df+1 444~f HAR 4 does 47 but you don't have much control over wall carry. ff+4 S! d+2 444~f HAR 4 does 50 but I can't hit it in a match at all.

What's the most consistent combo off CH 4_44_444? CH 4 ff+4 S! I don't think hits at max range CH 4 and it's hard to hit consistently anyway. I have CH 44 f+22 S! df+1 d+2~f HAR 4 for 63 as the best that hits off any CH 4 hit, is there anything better?
ESP
Warrior
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Knee does CH 4, ff2, df1, f22 S!, dash, df1, d2~f4.

CH 44, df1, df24 S!, dash, df1, d2~f4

CH 444, df24 S!, dash, df1, d2~f4
Signature 2P account of LJE.
BlackViper55
War Lord
PSN: RenegadeBlade27
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Above Human
uf+4 4, d+2, df+1, df+2 4 S! dash df+1, d+2~f4 W! d+3+4(low wall) ub+4..104dmg

Im sure most of you are aware of this but I'd just thought I'd point out how ridiculous 100+ from a hop kick is...She EASILY has the highest practical damage output in the game...and with that Same combo into Rage Drive at the wall she gets like 120dmg into guaranteed okizeme resulting in potentially over 130dmg...it's sickening

u/f+4,4, d+2, 4, d/f+2,4 (S!), dash d/f+1, d+2~f, 4 (W!), d+3+4(low wall) u/b+4 does more at 106 damage, but it doesn't work if you're too far.

Tbh, I wouldn't bother with the d+3+4 u/b+4 wall ender because the timing is strict. Do the d+3+4 too early and they can escape the u/b+4. Do it too late and they can escape the stomp. Also, it's very dependent on the wall carry. For example, it doesn't work if you use d+2,f, 4 as a carry and it leaves Katarina too close, and not enough recovery for d+3+4.

Can anyone give me follow-ups for the ff. combo?

2,2 (W!), SSR d/f+2,4 (S!)

I need a re-splatting move to use after it.
Signature My TTT2 Teams:
Males: Devil Jin/Armor King, Paul/Heihachi, Marduk/Jack-6, Lee/Hwoarang, Ancient Ogre/Jinpachi
Females: Miharu/Asuka, Michelle/Jun, Kunimitsu/Zafina, Jaycee/Anna, Lili/Nina
But I always pick different teams
LJR
Kyu
PSN: Layer089
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlackViper55
u/f+4,4, d+2, 4, d/f+2,4 (S!), dash d/f+1, d+2~f, 4 (W!), d+3+4(low wall) u/b+4 does more at 106 damage, but it doesn't work if you're too far.

Tbh, I wouldn't bother with the d+3+4 u/b+4 wall ender because the timing is strict. Do the d+3+4 too early and they can escape the u/b+4. Do it too late and they can escape the stomp. Also, it's very dependent on the wall carry. For example, it doesn't work if you use d+2,f, 4 as a carry and it leaves Katarina too close, and not enough recovery for d+3+4.

Can anyone give me follow-ups for the ff. combo?

2,2 (W!), SSR d/f+2,4 (S!)

I need a re-splatting move to use after it.

Eh, I have to strongly disagree with you man. If the timing is too strict for you than you need to practice because it is really not as strict as you probably believe. Also playing Katarina a great deal will enable you to guage wall ranges efficiently to know which of her post tail spin options will net you the best damage at the wall. D+2 ,f f+4 does work with this combo. In the situation that it might leave you too close, you have a plethora of viable multi range wall carry tools to substitute. The damage alone from the wall combo is always worth. Not doing her d+3+4 > ub+4 is costing you too much damage for you to just default to a far weaker combo.
BlackViper55
War Lord
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Katarina Snake Edge Max Damage Combos

d/b+4, 4, d+2~f, 1, d/f+1, 2,2 (S!), d+2~f, 4 = 73 damage, inconsistent due to poor recovery of 2,2 (S!)
d/b+4, 4, d+2~f, 1, d/f+1, 2,2 (S!), Rage Art = 88 damage, more consistent if you use the rage art button instead of 3+4
Signature My TTT2 Teams:
Males: Devil Jin/Armor King, Paul/Heihachi, Marduk/Jack-6, Lee/Hwoarang, Ancient Ogre/Jinpachi
ELNEGRO
3rd Dan
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
All Katarina Commands For Combos
BlackViper55
War Lord
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Katarina Helipad combos off Snake Edge. d/b+4 to ff+4 (S!) is very hard.

With rage: d/b+4, ff+4 (S!), d+2,f, 1, 4,4,4,f, 4 (WB!), d+2,f, 4 (W!), d/f+1,1,f, 1+2 = 142 damage
https://twitter.com/X2783/status/933958135915601921

Without rage: d/b+4, ff+4 (S!), d+2,f, 1, 4,4,4,f, 4 (WB!),d+2,f, 4 (W!), d+3+4, u/b+4 = 128 damage, the last wall carry is rather tight.
https://twitter.com/X2783/status/933959491485253633
Signature My TTT2 Teams: