http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...mp;pagenumber=1

Or this TR Dragunov video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIH...8wMkp3lLtwbASM-

These might shed light on the potential Dragunov T7 changes

---
Loc Test Movelist:
http://i2.wp.com/shoryuken.com/wp-c...st-movelist.png

PLEASE NOTE:
Many of the names/notations of new/changed moves below are hyperlinks to video!!!

New moves:
d+1+2 - 'R' Move, Rage Art, a.k.a. special attack during rage.

Originally posted by Azaael
Drag's rage art. Does a little less than I originally thought, however-my suspicions I think are correct that these do diminished damage in a combo. He seemed to combo this from a WS4 by the look(he DID a WS4 before it in any case, it looked like they may have recovered in between but it's not a great video. Given we saw Feng combo his though I imagine it's comboable as well). It knocks the player far away, but methinks if he's facing the wall this is going to lead to a nasty follow up after all that damage.

1+2 - 'P' Move, Power Crush, a.k.a. an armor move, can take damage but will still complete.

Doing a little napkin math and very unscientific testing, I'd guess 1+2 is at least 7+ on hit. Not sure on block.

Returning moves: (Don't seem to be any different, potentially small change only)
1,3,1 (10-string)
2,1 and 2,1,3 (assuming 2,1,4 is still there)
3+4
qcf+1
qcf+2
qcf+3
qcf+4
b+2,1,3, and b+2,1,3~1+2
b+3
b+4,2,1
b+1+2
b+2+3
f+3 and f+3~CDc
f+3,2 (assuming f+3,3 is still there)
f,f+2 and f,f+2~1+2
d+1
d+2
d+4,4
d+3+4
d/f+1
d/f+2
d/f+3
d/f+4
d/f+1+2
u/f+1
u/f+3
u/f+4
u/b+2
d/b+2,1,2
i_WR+2
i_WR+4
FCD 1+2 (assuming FCD 1+2,1+2 is still there)
WS+1,3 (assuming WS+1,2 is still there)
WS+2
WS+4
SS+2,1+2 (assuming SS+2,3 and SS+2,1+2,4 are still there)
1+2+3+4

f,f+1+2
Instant throws

Returning moves: (Known changes)
4,4 - Now causes the new B! effect
f+2,4 - CH (f+2),4 now causes a different stun, similar to TR
f+1+2 - Now causes the new B! effect
(b+1),2 - Now causes the new B! effect
b+4,3 - Now causes the new B! effect
d+3,4 - Whole string is now NCc into MSc/Ass-Stun, similar to TR [buff]
u/f+2 - Now launches on CH
d/b+3 - Leads to full combo on NH (e.g. d/b+3, CC, d+2, WS+4, 1, etc.) potentially size dependent [buff]

Returning moves: (Potential changes)
d+3 - Seemed to have slightly longer range, need confirmation [buff]
d+4 - Seemed to have slightly longer range, need confirmation [buff]

f+4,4,3 - Recovery or knockback height slightly tampered with, might make full W! very difficult as an ender [nerf] (potential system change)
WS+1+2 - Might now be launch punishable on block [nerf]

Example combos:
Launch, 4,4, B!, f+3~CDc 1, f+4,4,3
Launch, 4,4, B!, f+3~CDc 1, f+3~CDc 1, f+3~CD 1+2
Launch, f+4,4,3, 1, f+1+2, B!, f+3~CD 1+2

d/b+3, CC, d+2, WS+4, b+1,2, S!, f,f, d+4,4

CH u/f+2, d/f+1, b+1,2, B!, f,f, d+4,4 (from trailer #2)
Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Beginner Series: Throw System (Part 1, Part 2)
tyler2k
PSN: tyler2k1
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
First post will be updated but first I have a few other things to do
Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
XBL: Nor 360 =S
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Was playing last week.

Drag's combo can be just df+2, f+4,4,3 b+4,3 Ts!

And db+3 combo is just cc d+2, ws4, b+1,2 Ts!

Uf+2 is actually a brand new move that launches on normal hit.
Signature &// - Dragon - Tiger - Crane -DTC
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh they reverted the Revo change of not needing to cc d/b+3?

What is the deal with his new launcher? I notice according to ina(it was updated with Drag changes not long ago, positive ones), it's -7 on block apparently? I do, however, notice people still using u/f+4 a bit more despite that not granting the full combo(and saw as much in a blog that people still defaulted more to u/f+4.) Is it tricky to follow up after?

(I have this laundry list of Drag questions written up that I was ready to pay someone to test on a practice mode from stuff I thought I saw in videos. )
Signature

I scribbled a Tekken Retrospective.
Originally posted by Kane:
they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.
Britta
Kyu
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Drag's rage art. Does a little less than I originally thought, however-my suspicions I think are correct that these do diminished damage in a combo. He seemed to combo this from a WS4 by the look(he DID a WS4 before it in any case, it looked like they may have recovered in between but it's not a great video. Given we saw Feng combo his though I imagine it's comboable as well). It knocks the player far away, but methinks if he's facing the wall this is going to lead to a nasty follow up after all that damage.
Signature NAT
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh they reverted the Revo change of not needing to cc d/b+3?

What is the deal with his new launcher? I notice according to ina(it was updated with Drag changes not long ago, positive ones), it's -7 on block apparently? I do, however, notice people still using u/f+4 a bit more despite that not granting the full combo(and saw as much in a blog that people still defaulted more to u/f+4.) Is it tricky to follow up after?

(I have this laundry list of Drag questions written up that I was ready to pay someone to test on a practice mode from stuff I thought I saw in videos. )

You still need to cc after db+3, new launcher is definitely safe for sure, but honestly with the slow speed is very hard to incorporate it in drag's pressure poking game and uf+4 still has better speed.

Only way I can think of using this is like orbital heel, but theres 3+4 which is also faster but high...
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, I suspected the speed might be the ultimate issue. Move still looks good though in terms of having some niche somewhere. 3+4 I do see utilized still which is cool, that move seems to be business as usual(big damage, nice follow up.)

Thanks for confirming the CC, guess they reverted that from Revo. It's easy enough to do so no issue here and even with new players, if you're learning Drag you're learning how to CC anyway because of f+3(well, that's a CDc but you know.)

Also-you've played. I've been noticing that I think b+1+2, stomp seems to do a touch more damage on NH than it used to. However telling exact damage by slivers of health in pixely Youtube videos isn't the easiest unless it's actually chunky damage(like seeing how much more d/b+3 on CH does.) Did they actually buff the damage? Sadly the practice mode does not have damage numbers apparently.(Only reason why I'm inquiring about this one is that besides his d/b+3 CH, no other moves seemed to 'jump out' as doing a lot more, but this 2 hit somehow stood out to me in a couple of vids.)

Thanks for the info, btw.

Last edited by Azaael on Mar 31st, 2015 at 12:53

Signature

they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.
khronos
Kyu
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
(like seeing how much more d/b+3 on CH does.)

Every time I see this move connect "Jesus", "ouch" or "shit" comes out of my mouth.

Hope they keep it like this.
tyler2k
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
I can't see them nerfing it seeing as how it's a NH launch.
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, I suspected the speed might be the ultimate issue. Move still looks good though in terms of having some niche somewhere. 3+4 I do see utilized still which is cool, that move seems to be business as usual(big damage, nice follow up.)

Thanks for confirming the CC, guess they reverted that from Revo. It's easy enough to do so no issue here and even with new players, if you're learning Drag you're learning how to CC anyway because of f+3(well, that's a CDc but you know.)

Also-you've played. I've been noticing that I think b+1+2, stomp seems to do a touch more damage on NH than it used to. However telling exact damage by slivers of health in pixely Youtube videos isn't the easiest unless it's actually chunky damage(like seeing how much more d/b+3 on CH does.) Did they actually buff the damage? Sadly the practice mode does not have damage numbers apparently.(Only reason why I'm inquiring about this one is that besides his d/b+3 CH, no other moves seemed to 'jump out' as doing a lot more, but this 2 hit somehow stood out to me in a couple of vids.)

Thanks for the info, btw.

Yeah that I can't help you, to know if theres some damage buff. But overall I suspect the life is noticeably less compare to TTT2 and T6. I've had matches where you're pretty much winning relying on pokes that actually hits such as d+4, d+3, df+4, ws+4 and the occasion ff+3 and WR2 but thats like once or twice in the whole match.

Unlike in previous game most of the damage comes from launchers.

But yeah in terms of damage...wait til you see Shaheens 14 frame punisher....1/4 health gone from a hit grab.
tyler2k
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Heading up to Sacramento to play T7, anyone have anything Dragunov related to test?
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
A bit of a list here but

-Confirm if qcf+2/qcb+2 are indeed -13 now like ina says?

-A little testing with the S! attacks, most used ones are b+4,3 and b+1,2, wondering what home 4,4 has

-a couple of those hit-box things I was curious about(seems like a couple of his moves have slightly more reach like d/f+4 and how d/f+1,4 seems a BIT harder to duck)

-play around with that wake-up game after WR2 a bit perhaps to see what sort of shenanigans he can pull since he seems at a glance in some vids to be able to pull some fun nasty damage out

-can you still JF the stomp after an u/f+4 to do the extra 10 points of damage like in T6/Tag 2 while still having it count as a combo?(like how it resets the damage but not the combo.) reason I'm asking is that I saw Knee do qcf+2, f+2,4, f+1+2, S!, u/f+4, d+4,4 in a video, and I'm kinda wondering if on a floor-break stage if you can do the stomp instead of d+4,4 only with the full damage instead of heavily scaled damage, break the floor and continue.

-Check if possible(this one will be hard since it's situational so it's at the bottom of the list) if his stomp is still -11(I really suspect Leo's WS4 just has lousy range and the pushback was too much for it though, another reason it's at the bottom of the list.)

thanks, and lucky, jealous, etc, etc. (I wasn't able to make it to London.) Enjoy the game though!
Signature

tyler2k
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Shit, I can answer most of these already

There's no way back swing is -13 when WS+1+2 is -15 but I'll try anyway.

4,4 will be 100% for when you're far from the wall because of the three f+3 reps that can follow.

This is actually what I plan to test the most, if you can react to how the opponent techs post iWR 2 finisher.

Unless they've completely reverted the TR system changes, JF stomp and (b+2,1),3 slump bonus are gone, but I will test.

Yeah, that'll be hard to test but I'll try.
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
alright, thanks. ina is known to be inaccurate of course(though it seems accurate so far with it's +6 on block for b+1+2 now and such), so yeah I'm really wondering. It's been there for over a week now, and doesn't even have the ? they throw on when stuff is usually iffy. 4,4 has the beefiest damage so I thought it could maybe be used for something else though that beefy up front damage will be nice when you're using the lighter hits.

The wake up game is probably indeed the biggest thing I want to see since that has IMO some of the most potential.

The main reason I am wondering about JF stomp is that they seemed to revert some of the TR changes, but not all, so wondering which they reverted and which they didn't(like they reverted the d+3,4, reported above you need to cc again from d/b+3, but they kept the backwalk, etc.)

Thanks in advance for these though.
Signature

tyler2k
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
qcb+2 is indeed no longer launch punishable

JF stomp AFAIK is gone

1,2,1 TTT2 nerfs reverted
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
wow. awesome with the first. Glad it's confirmed. Though head-scratching with WS1+2's -15 though I'll count that as wall game nerf.

Sad with the second, though I guess i can see why maybe. (b+1+2, Stomp still does a truckload so I'm cool, and it still seems at the very least -11, so not like a crushing loss by any stretch.)

And reverted 1,2,1 nerfs? Glad you worked with that one since if there is one thing I was noticing in those videos, that move just wasn't getting used how I was used to(in ones I've seen anyway.)

How are you enjoying it? I'm ready to fly to the next place that has it here in the EU.

tinkering with a few combo ideas but sadly in eastern europe time it's late and I think half of them were in videos already anyway.
Signature

tyler2k
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
50/50 at first but the more I play it, the more like it. Any more questions?
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
wtf qcb2 is -13? thats insane....

Question: i saw CH wr+2, f+1_3,1 work. Can you do CH WR2, 4,1 or WR2, b+2,1?
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
tyler2k
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll test that out next, line crazy long
tyler2k
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Found some great discoveries, gotta re-watch the footage from me playing tomorrow. Full write up tomorrow.