Page Splits 123>...8
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks to some very special friends in Korea, we now have character data leaked from Tekken 7! Images include in-game character models for returning characters Jin Kazama and Devil Jin and also a brand new character. There's also one other new in-game photo but I don't know if it's a new character or a costume for an existing character. You can see the leaked images below!
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
▌Tekken 7 Devil Jin & Jin Kazama
 ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

▌Tekken 7 New Character
 ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

▌Tekken 7 New Character or Costume?

Last edited by Flying Wonkey on Mar 30th, 2015 at 09:29

Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
ohohoho new main on the horizon If that isn't another troll attempt coming from alcoholic Harada.

Now the effeminate may begin their spamming about how cute that bad Zafina rip-off looks in 3.., 2..., 1..
$
6th Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
i hope the last two are costumes because they dont realy look any good, also a lot of jin fans will jiz theyr pants, not only is he in (DUAH) but he has a hoody
$
6th Dan
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
damn that girl looks bad, just bad design
miranbkhn
Lone Wolf
PSN: miranbkhn
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm really loving that female character! I wonder what fighting style she'd get!

Here I tried to stitch top and bottom part together. ^^

The Jin Kazama
Champion
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
What have they done to Jin? Like, seriously, what were they thinking? If that kind of design is popular in Japan, then I can't really argue with it but it just looks weird and absurd to me. Was is too much to ask for his Kazama gloves and a T3/T4/T5 appearance?
Signature
Aminegriffy
Berserker
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I hope the last pic isn't a character because it looks like a Rip off from Injustice
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aminegriffy
I hope the last pic isn't a character because it looks like a Rip off from Injustice
here's hoping that red hulk rip-off (in case it isn't a joke coming from beer Harada) is replacing just Jack, so we might have Marduk as well coming soon. Marduk was popular and one of his favourites, so we should be seeing him back sooner or later
satch89
Destroyer
PSN: KillaKeef1989
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
I think he looks badass with the hoodie.
Signature Hey....
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
PSN: Hayk502
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Why tk7 character models look so plastic, i mean to me even old gen ttt2 looks better then this "next gen'.
Signature #RemoveLili'sClothes
I'm a proud member of #SaveLiliMovement, those who join be brave, a severe war is ahead of us, and i cannot guarantee that we will win.. but i can guarantee that, no matter what, i will never give up.. on trying to remove her clothes!!.
bob in der bahn
Iron Fist God
PSN: bob_at
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
the female is probably a chang/wang mix
Signature i has a bucket !
Mishima16
1st Dan
PSN: Mishima1
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
it's ridicolous.... first tekken 7 announcement was leaked, now 4 characters....
It seems they just can't handle it.... The greates news about this 20 years anniversary were provided by leaks.... This is the reward for having shawn nothing yesterday.
I hope this is just a custom for Jin though... Tekken 6 outfits were amazing super boss. this is a step backward....
DinoTheDonDaDa
Dragon Lord
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by bob in der bahn
the female is probably a chang/wang mix

I think your spot on... She's a cutie too

Ugly costume tho
iwao
War Lord
PSN: DynamicSun
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice
Signature Get ready for the next battle!
Bad At Tekken
Champion
PSN: Sir_Acolyte
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
WHO the fuck is this talim looking ass bitch and why is she in this game. The way I look at the this, this is one slot that's not going to Zafina, Anna and that ruffles my motherfucking jimmies.
Signature "1,7. Hot steppin' like Tekken. I'ma be your main bitch in a game like ." -Azealia Banks
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Jin looks great.

The girl is cute and all, but looks too Soul Calibur'ish. Now that i think about it, all new characters aside from lucky kunt look very soul calibur inspired.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Who's designing these new costumes? lol
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
That last one, it could be a costume for Jack or Marduk, could also be a new character though.
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
The big guy kinda looks like the shadow figure mama mishima was talking to.