OTGF help

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
autoswitched
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Alright, I can otgf like 80% of the time, same with ewgf, however I cannot use it in combos. I can use it as tag enders i.e. otgf into deathfist or ewgf, however I can't seem to do the following:

Ewgf after an Otgf.

So the combo is supposed to look like this: Ewgf, otgf, ewgf. But after the Otgf I seem to either drop the combo, or the ewgf doesn;'t come out (The correct notation is there f, n, d. d/f+2). Any tips? Yes yes I know this isn't needed but I like to maximize my damage, plus it looks cooler
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
PSN: sspaajms60
XBL: Steam:PileUpOTK120
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Its really difficult,but for the ewgf after the otgf,you have to do the otgf when they reach their highest point after the first ewgf launches,then input the second ewgf as soon as heihachi is back on the ground.
Signature
~ you are limited in what you can do by how much you are ready to do

Put in everything you got to push yourself beyond your limits to a place where there are no limits and you will be ready for anything.
Check out my Youtube videos
omara95
Destroyer
PSN: pdomara
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by autoswitched
Alright, I can otgf like 80% of the time, same with ewgf, however I cannot use it in combos. I can use it as tag enders i.e. otgf into deathfist or ewgf, however I can't seem to do the following:

Ewgf after an Otgf.

So the combo is supposed to look like this: Ewgf, otgf, ewgf. But after the Otgf I seem to either drop the combo, or the ewgf doesn;'t come out (The correct notation is there f, n, d. d/f+2). Any tips? Yes yes I know this isn't needed but I like to maximize my damage, plus it looks cooler

To help turn on the recovery option in practice and it will tell you when heihachi has recovered from the electric and thats when you have to input the otgf. It helped me to learn the timing and eventually it will become muscle memory.