T7 Heihachi stuff

Page Splits <1234>...10
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3380
From: Brazil
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
https://twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/s...152256724525056

Wonder how this move will affect the opponent if they get up, maybe you need to jump to avoid it or simply low block?
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
satch89
Destroyer
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 352
From: USA Connecticut
PSN: KillaKeef1989
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Whoooaoaaaa That is soooo dope.
Signature Hey....
Azaael
March of Tyranny
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 3652
From: Finland
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm guessing it'll be blockable; I doubt they'd put an unblockable like that it. (I mean, the game HAS unblockables, but that would be too abusable, IMO, at a glance.)

Though seemingly from that last part of the tweet convo, the person seemed sad that Hei potentially lost the palm(not confirmed, maybe it's another command now?) to gain this. The frowny face tells me otherwise though.
Signature

I scribbled a Tekken Retrospective.
Originally posted by Kane:
they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5392
From: United Kingdom
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
I've seen d+2+3 listed in the UB section on Heihachi's movelist.

下段ガード不能 google translates it as "lower guard inability"

It could very well be that d+2+3 animation changes when opponent is grounded, but he still might retain his usual d+2+3 vs standing opponents...


AZ
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE


Mr. NO!
Deity
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 654
From: Australia
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AZYG4LYFE
I've seen d+2+3 listed in the UB section on Heihachi's movelist.

下段ガード不能 google translates it as "lower guard inability"

It could very well be that d+2+3 animation changes when opponent is grounded, but he still might retain his usual d+2+3 vs standing opponents...


AZ


Played with d2+3 a bit today. It does no damage, but gives a little block stun on standing opponents no matter where they are on the stage.

On grounded opponents however, it bounces them up so you can combo them if you're close enough. But anyone in their right mind wouldn't stay on the ground that long considering how slow the animation is.

You can just hop over the ground too and do whatever against the player using d2+3
Azaael
March of Tyranny
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 3652
From: Finland
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a useful thing though not as OP as it sounds when it's listed.
Signature

I scribbled a Tekken Retrospective.
Originally posted by Kane:
they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3380
From: Brazil
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Azaael
I'm guessing it'll be blockable; I doubt they'd put an unblockable like that it. (I mean, the game HAS unblockables, but that would be too abusable, IMO, at a glance.)

Though seemingly from that last part of the tweet convo, the person seemed sad that Hei potentially lost the palm(not confirmed, maybe it's another command now?) to gain this. The frowny face tells me otherwise though.


Losing d+2+3 is not a big deal when Heihachi still has b+2.

As mentioned before, the move doesn't look that good because it's slow, if Heihachi does it too close the opponent can just get up to block it or use low get up kick to get a CH launcher.

It might be useful if you use moves which flips over an opponent near the wall, like d/f+1,2, if they decide to stay on the ground they'll be relaunched.

Mr No, do you know if the move is safe on block?
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
Mr. NO!
Deity
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 654
From: Australia
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Lukmendes
Losing d+2+3 is not a big deal when Heihachi still has b+2.

As mentioned before, the move doesn't look that good because it's slow, if Heihachi does it too close the opponent can just get up to block it or use low get up kick to get a CH launcher.

It might be useful if you use moves which flips over an opponent near the wall, like d/f+1,2, if they decide to stay on the ground they'll be relaunched.

Mr No, do you know if the move is safe on block?


I've been told that decent players will just hop over and ws punish you, put pressure on your or something. It's that slow.

It's probably safe, probably +f too, or else it wouldn't be worth using. But so far no one has tried attacking me after I used d2+3
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3380
From: Brazil
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Theoricaly what I'm imagining is something like, Heihachi gets a wall splat, uses a move which flips over the opponent at the wall and then uses d+2+3, now the opponent has only two options, either stay on the ground or use that 50 frame long tech roll, now if they stay on the ground, maybe they can't escape from it, and if they get up, maybe they can't punish Heihachi with a low cruch, it's just a theory I have here, gotta try to find some uses for that move that isn't a gimmick lol.

Last edited by Lukmendes on Mar 10th, 2015 at 17:03

Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
Mr. NO!
Deity
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 654
From: Australia
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Ah ok, I get what you're saying. I haven't caught anyone trying that at all yet, so it''ll be interesting to see. I'll try that out when I get a chance to. Probably tomorrow.

Last edited by Mr. NO! on Mar 10th, 2015 at 17:15

Shotokan
#Unity
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 2771
From: Australia
PSN: ShotokanAU
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Going to update the first post, could you guys confirm the stuff here?

- New move: d+2+3, old one is either gone or notation is different. Hei now charges, then punches the ground and causes the grounded opponent to bounce up.
- CH d+1 now gives KD FD/FA position.
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/unity.gif
Mr. NO!
Deity
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 654
From: Australia
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok,regarding Lukmendes' request... I did: splat df1,2 → d2+3

It's too slow. if they tech they can get in an attack. If they don't tech they can at least get a ch getup 3. Gonna have to find another situation that it could work in.
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3380
From: Brazil
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr. NO!
Ok,regarding Lukmendes' request... I did: splat df1,2 → d2+3

It's too slow. if they tech they can get in an attack. If they don't tech they can at least get a ch getup 3. Gonna have to find another situation that it could work in.


Ah, damn it, those were the best situations this move could be useful for oki games... I don't think it can be used for anything else honestly, maybe a gimmicky reset after a wall/floor break, but it's probably escapable by anyone who knows about it.

Thanks for testing it by the way.
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
hwoarang_28
Virtuoso
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 217
From: USA Florida
PSN: HuntingHawk89
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Heihachi's OTGF needs a buff. after an EWGF i think OTGF should float the character a bit higher so people can combo off it cause the way it is now this move is pretty much useless.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1520
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by hwoarang_28
Heihachi's OTGF needs a buff. after an EWGF i think OTGF should float the character a bit higher so people can combo off it cause the way it is now this move is pretty much useless.


It's useless only to those who can't do it in his combos.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3380
From: Brazil
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by hwoarang_28
Heihachi's OTGF needs a buff. after an EWGF i think OTGF should float the character a bit higher so people can combo off it cause the way it is now this move is pretty much useless.


OTGF would still be good with EWGF, OTGF, Dash EWGF (3x), with the system change of less hits = better, this could probably be Heihachi's most damaging combo, also his hardest one.
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
Mingriah
Make TZ Great Again
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1780
From: USA Oklahoma
PSN: mingriah
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
It's useless only to those who can't do it in his combos.


and what combos can you otgf in? d1 doesnt bound anymore, so ewgf otgf ewgf d1 is not an optimal combo with the new system in T7, and i dont think b12 will hit after otgf (if it does then cool)

...unless otgf got a damage buff and itll be like paul df2 deathfist. then it'll be a ton of fun lol
Signature Please; call me FreeChaolan

Apparently Eliza's not in TTT2 because drunk Japanese can go super saiyan.

that feel when...laggy TV
Nyrepose
Iron Fist God
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1481
From: Norway
XBL: Swictor
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't know if anyone has thought of this, but Heihachi would probably be one of the few characters who don't have to choose damage or the new guaranteed damage vs mix up oki because of his f+3+4, 2,1 ender.
Signature Ursus Arctos; when saying it once isn't enough.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1520
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mingriah
and what combos can you otgf in? d1 doesnt bound anymore, so ewgf otgf ewgf d1 is not an optimal combo with the new system in T7, and i dont think b12 will hit after otgf (if it does then cool)

...unless otgf got a damage buff and itll be like paul df2 deathfist. then it'll be a ton of fun lol


Oops, I thought he meant Tag 2 for some reason.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
SSfox
Foxstepman
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3446
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken 7 Heihachi Mishima Combo Act

 All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17

Page Splits <1234>...10
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump