Katarina Discussion

Page Splits <1234>...56
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
SSfox
Foxstepman
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! Did Katarina has missing fingers or she just hold her belt? what do you think?

http://www.gamekyo.com/images_1/c0ae44a7eaa2339a73b3adcd98b2d0b820141010155241.jpg
CFW
Berserker
PSN: CoolFreeWorld
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
They're bent.
Signature I <3 &
SSfox
Foxstepman
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
That's what i thought first, but after this i see some people pointed on this in some forums and sites. Even a friend of mine did also mention it.

Just watch video of match of her, can't be 100 % sure, but she looks like she have all her fingers at all.
Handsome Gamer
Virtuoso
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
It looks to me like she clearly has them in her pocket, or whatever she has below her belt...

Although an amputee character does sound interesting.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
This thread need some edit, it's already confirmed that it's Katarina nor Catalina.
Fr0zen
Virtuoso
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
I am starting to wonder what her occupation may be.

She has guns, but like... just how she dresses and guns just don't really match up, seems a bit out of place to me, but eh.. that's her design. I literally have no guesses. What could she be?
SSfox
Foxstepman
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
I am expecting her to be a Pro Racer & lover of Speed Sport Cars.

& with her 2 pistols she could be much more than this.
Deity
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
her guns look like derringers, literally just two shots per gun , so four shots in all.

i think she is a bounty hunter with a thing for peacocks. and her weapon of choice are double derringer type pistols.

Last edited by 2,1 on Jan 10th, 2015 at 08:07

Signature All new characters should follow the Katarina or Leroy Smith template.
CALI MADE
Dragon Lord
XBL: Hey Cali
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fr0zen
I am starting to wonder what her occupation may be.

She has guns, but like... just how she dresses and guns just don't really match up, seems a bit out of place to me, but eh.. that's her design. I literally have no guesses. What could she be?

Bounty Hunter, Undercover cop, Detective, bank robber. Those are my best guesses.
Signature " Who's the man? Who's the boss? who's the nigga that paid the cost? I really don't give a damn 'cause I ain't the one who's gonna take the loss."
"Ain't it Fun!?"
Angel Combo Listing
Keep this in mind during forum arguments. lol
DschinghisKhan
Shihan
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
If she is a cop, Lei is going to have a good time searching for Bryan and Feng
Signature "Everywhere I go, I get a similar reaction. Am I truly so unusual?"
Mains: Mokujin, Kazuya, Baek, King
Supports: Bryan, Jinpachi, Bob
DigitalCount
Mister Pittsburgh
PSN: DigitalCount
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
I am expecting her to be a Pro Racer & lover of Speed Sport Cars.

& with her 2 pistols she could be much more than this.
Lol, I was just going to say she looks like a(ny) character played by Michelle Rodriguez.
-DC
Signature Now with more EXCERRENCE
Steve Gets Fresh

2016: Manji Assassins Political Party
SCT4LIFE
SSfox
Foxstepman
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
I posted this in LC thread, i'll reposte this here because it fits better haha, so like i said before, i think that there is a bit inspiration based on Michelle rodriguez for Katarina

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3e0f429a0dd7784c059f2705f887bd67/tumblr_mkx2fclFkI1rwq92yo1_500.gif

http://www.celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com/image-files/michelle_rodriguez.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/8fea8b72e58015669a411eebe06c0674/tumblr_mkzjefSgVH1rlt3gwo1_500.jpg

http://www.gamekyo.com/images_1/c0ae44a7eaa2339a73b3adcd98b2d0b820141010155241.jpg

As you can see in the first gif above, Rodriguez has her twin pistols in her Bra, so same as Kat! She also did movies where she fights things like boxing with some kicks (which is bit similar to Savate), plus generally in her roles she is a very sassy mouth talker, and they are both from Latin America.
CALI MADE
Dragon Lord
XBL: Hey Cali
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow....Michelle Rodriguez is pure hotness...my favorite female actor....she is sexy as hell....
Signature " Who's the man? Who's the boss? who's the nigga that paid the cost? I really don't give a damn 'cause I ain't the one who's gonna take the loss."
"Ain't it Fun!?"
Angel Combo Listing
Keep this in mind during forum arguments. lol
Project ASP
Deity
PSN: HelloMrBokiHoki
XBL: Project Bokuho
SSfox
Foxstepman
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
I really LOVE Kat's character design, looks really amazing & awesome (and not only because of BOOBS haha). However there is one thing i am really disappointed about is that she looks like she's from Brazil ('cause she speaks Portuguese), i mean C'moooon man, she looks more a Texas girl or a Mexican girl instead of a Brazilian girl, without talking about the fact that there are already Brazilian characters in TEKKEN 7.

I really don't understand how they're thinking right there in Tekken Team Project. :/ FAAAAAAAAAAAcK :/

Last edited by SSfox on Jan 12th, 2015 at 01:49

Miss Rochefort
Iron Fist God
PSN: PrincessLiLi_
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
I really LOVE Kat's character design, looks really amazing & awesome (and not only because of BOOBS haha). However there is one thing i am really disappointed about is that she looks like she's from Brazil ('cause she speaks Portuguese), i mean C'moooon man, she looks more a Texas girl or a Mexican girl instead of a Brazilian girl, without talking about the fact that there are already Brazilian characters in TEKKEN 7.

I really don't understand how they're thinking right there in Tekken Team Project. :/ FAAAAAAAAAAAcK :/
The heart tattoo underneath her navel is very american style.I find her character design very generic. She kinda looks like Julia with the necklace.
Atleast you love her design.
Signature 1st main: 2nd main:
#Anna4T7 or will it be in Tekken 8?
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
Obviously I will recognize Steve, Drag and Feng as Lili's superiors when it comes to overall performance.
CFW
Berserker
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Everything about Katarina screams "Brazil" to me, I feel like she's punching me in the face while whispering Brazil every time I look at her.
Signature I <3 &
DschinghisKhan
Shihan
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
She will be customized more than ever to be more brazilian, I guarantee. Just wait the "hu3" guys pick the game...
Signature "Everywhere I go, I get a similar reaction. Am I truly so unusual?"
Mains: Mokujin, Kazuya, Baek, King
Supports: Bryan, Jinpachi, Bob
synce
6th Dan
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Haha somehow I never noticed she had that tattoo under her bellybutton. So classy

Anyway is it still too early to ask for some high level Katarina play? Personally I haven't seen any
CFW
Berserker
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
I thought the Katarina players at the first location test did pretty good.
Signature I <3 &