http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...mp;pagenumber=1

Or this TR Dragunov video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIH...8wMkp3lLtwbASM-

These might shed light on the potential Dragunov T7 changes

---
Loc Test Movelist:
http://i2.wp.com/shoryuken.com/wp-c...st-movelist.png

PLEASE NOTE:
Many of the names/notations of new/changed moves below are hyperlinks to video!!!

New moves:
d+1+2 - 'R' Move, Rage Art, a.k.a. special attack during rage.

Originally posted by Azaael
Drag's rage art. Does a little less than I originally thought, however-my suspicions I think are correct that these do diminished damage in a combo. He seemed to combo this from a WS4 by the look(he DID a WS4 before it in any case, it looked like they may have recovered in between but it's not a great video. Given we saw Feng combo his though I imagine it's comboable as well). It knocks the player far away, but methinks if he's facing the wall this is going to lead to a nasty follow up after all that damage.

1+2 - 'P' Move, Power Crush, a.k.a. an armor move, can take damage but will still complete.

Doing a little napkin math and very unscientific testing, I'd guess 1+2 is at least 7+ on hit. Not sure on block.

Returning moves: (Don't seem to be any different, potentially small change only)
1,3,1 (10-string)
2,1 and 2,1,3 (assuming 2,1,4 is still there)
3+4
qcf+1
qcf+2
qcf+3
qcf+4
b+2,1,3, and b+2,1,3~1+2
b+3
b+4,2,1
b+1+2
b+2+3
f+3 and f+3~CDc
f+3,2 (assuming f+3,3 is still there)
f,f+2 and f,f+2~1+2
d+1
d+2
d+4,4
d+3+4
d/f+1
d/f+2
d/f+3
d/f+4
d/f+1+2
u/f+1
u/f+3
u/f+4
u/b+2
d/b+2,1,2
i_WR+2
i_WR+4
FCD 1+2 (assuming FCD 1+2,1+2 is still there)
WS+1,3 (assuming WS+1,2 is still there)
WS+2
WS+4
SS+2,1+2 (assuming SS+2,3 and SS+2,1+2,4 are still there)
1+2+3+4

f,f+1+2
Instant throws

Returning moves: (Known changes)
4,4 - Now causes the new B! effect
f+2,4 - CH (f+2),4 now causes a different stun, similar to TR
f+1+2 - Now causes the new B! effect
(b+1),2 - Now causes the new B! effect
b+4,3 - Now causes the new B! effect
d+3,4 - Whole string is now NCc into MSc/Ass-Stun, similar to TR [buff]
u/f+2 - Now launches on CH
d/b+3 - Leads to full combo on NH (e.g. d/b+3, CC, d+2, WS+4, 1, etc.) potentially size dependent [buff]

Returning moves: (Potential changes)
d+3 - Seemed to have slightly longer range, need confirmation [buff]
d+4 - Seemed to have slightly longer range, need confirmation [buff]

f+4,4,3 - Recovery or knockback height slightly tampered with, might make full W! very difficult as an ender [nerf] (potential system change)
WS+1+2 - Might now be launch punishable on block [nerf]

Example combos:
Launch, 4,4, B!, f+3~CDc 1, f+4,4,3
Launch, 4,4, B!, f+3~CDc 1, f+3~CDc 1, f+3~CD 1+2
Launch, f+4,4,3, 1, f+1+2, B!, f+3~CD 1+2

CH u/f+2, d/f+1, b+1,2, B!, f,f, d+4,4 (from trailer #2)

Last edited by tyler2k on Feb 19th, 2015 at 15:41

Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Beginner Series: Throw System (Part 1, Part 2)
tyler2k
PSN: tyler2k1
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
First T7 footage of Dragunov I've found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBCksUWQlAw#t=159

Nothing new shown/seen, just good to note that throw > b+2 BT check still works

---

More footage of Nov, this time in the background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfn9QGr3H1I#t=106

Nothing new but it looks like the 2nd hit of b+2,1 is faster although maybe it's because I haven't seen it raw in a while

Last edited by tyler2k on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 09:42

Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVfqYhInpSY

1+2 looks pretty similar to the old one. would be nice to see it on hit. also no CDc? havent seen anyone do it yet...
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
tyler2k
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, it's weird that no one has even tried. I'm hopeful because I can't see Namco removing it, also the fact that the Dragunov footage so far has been... lacklustre. Also I haven't seen anything that could even possibly be a reworked f+3, everything so far has been like watching Day 1 BR Dragunov.

@0:57 you can see the 1+2 animation better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVfqYhInpSY#t=57
Bopper
Iron Fist God
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
NVM CDc still in it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...VfqYhInpSY#t=94
dunno if it still works in combso tho
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
tyler2k
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
New shit, competent Dragunov playing on nico Tekken stream

Knowns:
1+2 seems to track at least to Dragunov's left, looks to be an amalgamation of TTT2 1+2 and TR d+1+2
Full combo off d/b+3, potentially size dependent
Drag 'R' at least -15 on block

Maybes:
d+4 and d+3 range seems to be slightly improved
Second rep of f+3 dropping a lot, potentially really strict timing now or heavily carry height dependent

Moves definitely back, no definite word on properties:
b+1
f+3 and f+3~CDc
Instant throws
qcb+2
f,f+3
d/b+2,1
f,f+2 and f,f+2~1+2

b+4,3
qcf+2
d+2
tyler2k
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Making changes to the first post

Two things I just saw from a Drag messing around on stream

1) b+4,3 might have been slowed down, seemed almost near DR speed
2) CH (?) d+3,4 gave MSc/ass-stun similar to TR Drag, potential buff?
tyler2k
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
4,4 is his new B! attack, first post updated

Last edited by tyler2k on Oct 5th, 2014 at 23:03

cris4thewin
Expert
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
I think I saw somewhere that 4,3 causes the oponnent to flip like T7 hei and kaz df1,2 so maybe stomp is garanteed at the wall.

if that is the case maybe b4,3 w! backdash 4,3 stomp does more damage than the regular combo
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's some footage of f+4,4,3 being used by a wall. I stopped it at the whole combo leading up to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgt...etailpage#t=501

Seems to be f+1+2, 4,4(K! or T! or whatever we're using), f+3 d/f, CDc, 1, f+4,4,3, W! d/b+2, WS 1+2 from what I can see. 90-100 I think(95? it's a hair over half.)

He managed to actually hit him with a back turned d+3 afterward into a d+2. Not part of the original combo tho that I can see.

I was a little disappointed in the lack of Drag experimentation that I saw though overall.

EDIT: Also now that I've read here that d+3,4 seems to A. *apparently* have a range buff, and B. Seems to be a NCc at the same time, I'm wondering how that'll affect his ground game a bit-especially with the bit I read how people can seem to get up faster(Lars stood so fast Hei whiffed a stomp and paid for it). Mentioning in the other post how doing the option select for his stomp, if they try to stand and attack too fast, with the added range and tracking of the d+3 that would likely come out instead...if it CHs, they could be ass stunned for their trouble into whatever follow up since it'll be a NCc(you'd want to confirm it of course due to the 4.)

Pure speculation here, anything can change and it's all mental mind you as all I have to go on is the info of the move and the one instance of someone standing quickly in a video and a ground hit getting whiffed, but if all this works out it could make that new d+3,4 quite the little game. I'm probably missing something there though. (I think I also want d+3,4 to be good because I always loved how it looked as well.)

Last edited by Azaael on Oct 6th, 2014 at 13:23

Signature

I scribbled a Tekken Retrospective.
Originally posted by Kane:
they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.
cris4thewin
Expert
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
in that video go to 11:04 you can get 3 f3~df in a row after 4,4 só maybe the range has increased?
tyler2k
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by cris4thewin
I think I saw somewhere that 4,3 causes the oponnent to flip like T7 hei and kaz df1,2 so maybe stomp is garanteed at the wall.

if that is the case maybe b4,3 w! backdash 4,3 stomp does more damage than the regular combo
I believe this is a universal system change. Even though they appear to be recovering FDFA, I think they now recover similarly as if they were FUFT. Namely you can't float them while recovering, except in the case of quick stand catches, which I imagine will work identically. So even though it appears to spike, I doubt the properties have carried over that way and the stomp most likely isn't anywhere close to being guaranteed.

He managed to actually hit him with a back turned d+3 afterward into a d+2. Not part of the original combo tho that I can see.
The Cane Stab combo has always worked against flinching opponents.

I was a little disappointed in the lack of Drag experimentation that I saw though overall.
I too was very dissapointed.

EDIT: Also now that I've read here that d+3,4 seems to A. *apparently* have a range buff, and B. Seems to be a NCc at the same time, I'm wondering how that'll affect his ground game a bit-especially with the bit I read how people can seem to get up faster(Lars stood so fast Hei whiffed a stomp and paid for it). Mentioning in the other post how doing the option select for his stomp, if they try to stand and attack too fast, with the added range and tracking of the d+3 that would likely come out instead...if it CHs, they could be ass stunned for their trouble into whatever follow up since it'll be a NCc(you'd want to confirm it of course due to the 4.)
d+3 is and has always been launch punishable on block so when you're towards the end of a round and want to use d+3 as a poking finisher, you should always use d+3,4 instead. That way if they try to launch (whether they know how negative it is or as a panic attack), they'll get interrupted. In reference to a failed stomp it's somewhat similar, if it's a game winning stomp or you're low-ish on HP, you should always OS. There's pretty much no reason not to.

Pure speculation here, anything can change and it's all mental mind you as all I have to go on is the info of the move and the one instance of someone standing quickly in a video and a ground hit getting whiffed, but if all this works out it could make that new d+3,4 quite the little game. I'm probably missing something there though. (I think I also want d+3,4 to be good because I always loved how it looked as well.)
I doubt they'll revert the CH d+3,4 buff as it was actually changed in TR and still exists (currently) in T7. Like you said it could change but I'd bet that won't be one of them.

On the whole, though, it appears Dragunov has been buffed. Please keep in mind everything might change.
Bopper
Iron Fist God
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Only thing im sad about so far is df+3 ender 50/50 oki being gone
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm sitting tight to see what moves get added. Harada did mention adding new moves to folks. I'm curious to know what he has planned for Drag. Always wondered if he'd ever get a ground, wall or air throw, or if he'll get an i14 NH KND, or something. an i14 NH KND would be pretty big, IMO. I really hope we get some more tests and vids with more actual experimentation(is f,f+4 back to crushing something reliably, for example?)

I am going to have to force myself to bite the bullet with TR it seems to get used to these Drag changes. I had been kinda skipping it since the things i heard were not stuff I liked, andI don't have a lot of time to deal with that asanine unlock method, but if this is what the new Drag is based on, meh, I might *have* to sit there and pray he's my first or second unlock.

Last edited by Azaael on Oct 7th, 2014 at 11:07

Signature

they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.
Bopper
Iron Fist God
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Actually after W! 4,3, stomp seems very much guaranteed. Ive seen loads of other characters do similar spikes, and no one has been able to block the groundhits yet. Will prob get patched, seems super broken. (Hwoarang getting W! 4,4,3, stomp as a wallcombo seems a bit much...)

Also Azaael, just keep playing TTT2. Its the superior game, and it wont change that much. Just play and adapt to t7 when it comes out, and enjoy TTT2 in the meantime .
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Everything that I've seen has pointed to everyone having a more limited wall game by the look of things and what I've heard, but that does mean someone that hits as hard as Drag could do some pretty nasty stuff with just a few hits. Whatever W! hit you do(again, f+4,4,3 was working above in the loc test), into the backstep, 4,3(I imagine you'd still need to backstep to make 4,3 reliable, maybe not though), and if the stomp ends up guaranteed from the spike that could be delicious damage.(edit: i think i miscalculated, but it's still a crapload of tasty damage.)

(And yeah, I mean I THOUGHT combo damage was lowered but after seeing that 120-ish damage monster pulled off in that Nobi vid against Lili I kinda wonder. I get a feeling that he IS going to do an all-around damage pass-for everyone-and those might get nipped in the bud for T7 regardless of character, but we never know.) Really I'd just love to see more testing since anything is so much speculation now. I LIKE speculating and stuff but of course anything could change by the day, be reverted and change again during balance passes.

And yeah, from everything I hear-I mean part of the reason(besides the stupid character unlocks) that I skipped it was that I heard really not much good about TR, but yeah I suppose I can just brush up on the 'book' aspect of the moves and I'll be fine in T7.

Last edited by Azaael on Oct 7th, 2014 at 15:45

Signature

Bopper
Iron Fist God
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Damage has been more or less the same for most tekken games post ttt1, i dunno why ppl thought it would be drastically lower this time around. Ofc its gonna be less day1 loc test when ppl dont know how to do combos . And yeah 4,3, d+3+4 would be a super strong wallcombo if it stays in. I think they will change that type of spike tho, it will cause too much difference between characters.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
tyler2k
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
New trailer, changes seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWf...vOui0lUcp7Onwpg

u/f+2 now launches on CH
(b+1),2 now causes B!
cris4thewin
Expert
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
launcher f443 b1,2 could work?
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
If that could work who knows what could be followed up, though if they're toning down B!(not sure if they're toning down B! combos or not yet, or just moves that cause it). Launch f+4,4,3 b1,2 B! continue on with something.(EDIT:Isaw I mistook the whole what was meant with B!/K! thing. ) In any case that CH launch combo at 48 seconds in looks pretty great.

I know Iremember reading that you can only do one K! in a combo, but is both a B! and K! viable? Perhaps his 4,4 move can be meshed in there somewhere(since it seems to be confirmed K! move as of now.) As always, all speculation. I am holding out hope if we get some video of the Korean loc test we'll see some actual Dragunov experimentation.

u/f+2 doing something more now is a flat buff. With all of these buffs he's apparently getting I can't say I'm disappointed, unless it's a case of the mechanic changes internally ended up hitting him kind of hard so these buffs are bringing him back up.

Hopefully we'll see a few more things come out for the 20th that show a few more things(like flat out new moves maybe.)

Last edited by Azaael on Dec 7th, 2014 at 17:16

Signature