no one is playing on the Xbox 360 or?

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
shini44
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
i used to play on the Playstation, the connection was laggy and not cool although i bought Port Forwading program for 35$ to forward the tekken and PSN ports, i have 50 MB connection, and i also did set the PSN ip of the playstation on DMZ to make the connection even better, not wireless but ethernet.

so i moved to the xbox hoping the P2P with Server system will be cool, the connection is cooler but the problem is i feel there is less players online, i am from United Arab Emirates, lets say i am playing for 2-3 hours, i will 100% meet the same players again and again, in fact yesterday i did face only 1 player!!! 4-6 times in a row!! no one but us was doing Ranked..., the PSN had more players and a very bad connection, the Xbox 360 was the opposite....

should i go and get Wii U??? i am seriously not happy with the connection issues of this game.... i only bought Xbox to play Tekken, i only wana play Tekken....
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Nobody plays ranked anymore.
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
shini44
Kyu
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
Nobody plays ranked anymore.

how come? the game is dead? or all playing Tekken revolotion , quite sad to see the game die like this, tekken is the best fighting game.... i hate street fighter, its boring for me....
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I can consistently find different people, it's probably your connection.
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
Vilei
Kyu
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
It's probably your location, you won't be getting a good enough connection to be matched up with many people from Europe or the US, most likely. The WiiU probably is not the solution.
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
I hate how if you get to a high rank there are no matches anymore except if there is another guy at high rank. I search rank - no restrictions, but still nothing for hours. I let the ranked match search for a match with 4 bar, rank no restrictions while I watch twitch.tv/greentekken for a very long time. All I get is a Kyu with like 2 wins 35 losses a bunch of times in a row over a span of hours. I never get ranks like Warrior or Avenger. Only either super low, like Beginner, or practically the exact same rank. Nothing in-between.

My connection is perfectly fine. I find lots of matches when I get tired of no matches and go for Player Match instead.

I got all my characters to Pugilists or higher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...7Y0OSXMsg#t=511

So, not only can I not find a match with my Fujin Laws team or Byakkos teams, but, since all my characters are at at least Pugilist ranks, even my lowest rank character teams have trouble finding matches at all.

The rank system in Tekken 6 was different. I was on Tekken 6 with a high rank and I was surprised at how fast I was finding matches, even so long after TTT2's release. Seems like lots of people still play Tekken 6 ranked online.
Sweeney
Berserker
PSN: DoDaDorya
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm with forest, I have 2 genbus, a destroyer, 4 vanquishers and like two avengers on my troll team, the only team I ever get matches with nowadays is the troll team.
Signature Now Testify!
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeD...eature=youtu.be

The latest edition of "No Matches" series is finally here with Part 3!
Mr Adam0
Dirty Ninja Tricks
XBL: Mr Adam0
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
We get it, Forest
Metal X Soldier
Champion
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeD...eature=youtu.be

The latest edition of "No Matches" series is finally here with Part 3!

Dude the game is 2 years old. What do you expect??
Signature CAves......
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Metal X Soldier
Dude the game is 2 years old. What do you expect??
What does the age of the game have to do with players online? If a game is this good there should always be players.
Metal X Soldier
Champion
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
What does it not have to do with that??? The longer a game has been out the more likely people will have moved away from it. Why do you care about getting matches on ranked match anyway when you have a shit ton characters past genbu rank? I can't even find games any more at conq/savior what hope do you have unless you sit there all day waiting for someone to hop on rankmatch. Besides I am almost certain you have a gigantic friends full of nothing but tekken players so I don't see why you should be complaining. I can't even get the 'good players' to play more than once with me because of stupid egos. I started playing this game again 2 months ago and I can't find anyone that's willing to sesh with me because it's DEAD!
tldr the ranking system is stupid. t6 rank match system > ttt2 in terms of getting matches.

Last edited by Metal X Soldier on Sep 30th, 2014 at 05:49

Signature CAves......
Da Mighty Maihi
Shihan
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
I haven't faced anyone higher than duelist in rank all year.

Rank is almost completely dead here, and once you get your guys to green rank you won't get promoted anymore because there's nobody to fight.

Player match is pretty ok tho.
dawee59
Master
PSN: dawee59
XBL: dawee59
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Maybe irrelevant but is there any way to find deathmatches on xbox? All I get in ranked is ragequitters and scrubby spammers.
Signature make Asuka's cancans NC! #buffasuka
R.I.P. and
Chand_evil
Virtuoso
PSN: chand_evil
XBL: microsoft_sam
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dawee59
Maybe irrelevant but is there any way to find deathmatches on xbox? All I get in ranked is ragequitters and scrubby spammers.

I can't find any matches either, I'm not even highly ranked. What ranks did you want to deathmatch?
Signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO-AnYsGqac