Ask aquestion get an answer... Volume 2?!?

Page Splits <1234>...44
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Nerobianco
3rd Dan
PSN: nerobianco123
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
How can I punish Capos b+1,4,3+4? When I block the 3+4 Im outta range to launch them. I tried crouch cancel into b+1+4 with no luck. It happens with different sweeps like Snake Edge etc. How to punish when Im out of range?
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
best thing vs b+1,4 and its followups is to SS the second hit and launch. That can be hard however. A more practical opition select is to SSR after the second hit.

That will cause the mid to miss and only the first hit of the low connect, allowing you to float them for a combo. Not the most damaging punish but not having to guess between the 50/50 makes up for it IMO.

As for blocking the 3+4, uf+2,1 might be a decent opition if b+1+4 wont reach .
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Nerobianco
3rd Dan
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Stepping is hard, uf21 is too slow. Poor Nina ... her range is so awful. If I crouch cancel really fast I can launch with b+1+4
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
uf+2 is 18f, more then enough to punish the low (-24). And stepping the 3rd hit isnt really that hard, you have ages to react.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Nerobianco
3rd Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, but it's high and the enemy stays in crouch.
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
uf+2 is a mid...
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
I tested it out in training mode, after Chredy's b+1,4,3+4, you can crouch cancel into either b+1+4, or d/b+3+4 (This one is harder) to launch punish them.
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
Nerobianco
3rd Dan
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
uf+2 is a mid...

Either way they crouch under it.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Dude no they don't go under it...
uf21 punishes slippery kicks
ff b+1+4 punishes
Cc d/B 3+4 gets it
Crouch Walk forward a tiny bit ws2 launches it...

You can even cc qcf1
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
thing is although uf+2 although is a mid.. it looks like a mid/high move. that part you have to be careful about..
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Uf2 hits people that are bounded... And even glitched kuni that was crouched... You don't have to be that careful
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
leonized
War Lord
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
how can i play nina, simple yet effectively? kinda like lili... tbh, i was really inclined to this character when i first saw t3 (but i was still like 5 then so i have no means to play)... and now i wanna try using her, but im currently in junior college so time is much more inclined to studies, and where playing tekken is just a hobby
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
You want to be poking the opponent and looking for those whiffs (db+3+4_b+1+4) to approach if they are turtling do db+2 safe long range homing move, once you get in your main move will be d+4 1,2 df+1,2 b+2,2 db+3, d+2, ws+1, df+4, 4, df+1+2, ss+1 cancels, df+1+2, f+2. df+2 for close up whiffs or ss if they hit a buuton hit 2 for ss+2 whiff punish and throw out WTF (d,df+4) if they are ducking where ff+1+2 will hit stayers, cc d+2 will hit stayers and float get uppers and d+3,d+3 guaranteed at the wall. You want to learn her iws+1 combos as she really shines with her ss+1 mixups at the wall.
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
leonized
War Lord
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
oh well back to asuka,im barely surviving with her...nina's just unreachable for me
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Keep playing her. She can take a long time to be good with. She is not easy and brain dead. I've been playing Nina since the game came out. And I'm just now getting iws+1 down consistently. It took me an hour to learn Lili and Asuka, and the next day they were Pugilists. 40 minutes of actually learning them and 20 minutes of taking a poop. Nina is not easy. I made a Nina tutorial on YouTube if you want to check it out.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Speaking of Nina? Does my Nina suck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a19mbDKCmA
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Yes mainly cause I can't watch the video...
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by terribleplayer
Speaking of Nina? Does my Nina suck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a19mbDKCmA

No. Your Ninas really good. Nothing i cant say though as a review but nice work

P.S i liked what happened at 9:10.
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
leonized
War Lord
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by terribleplayer
Keep playing her. She can take a long time to be good with. She is not easy and brain dead. I've been playing Nina since the game came out. And I'm just now getting iws+1 down consistently. It took me an hour to learn Lili and Asuka, and the next day they were Pugilists. 40 minutes of actually learning them and 20 minutes of taking a poop. Nina is not easy. I made a Nina tutorial on YouTube if you want to check it out.

Prolly the reason i dont use her even though wanted to is she needs dedication, a large amt of practice, and a console to practice inside the house....wchich all in all i dun have, myt as well stick to someone easier and improve gradually over tym :/
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Yes mainly cause I can't watch the video...

Why can't you watch it?