Ask aquestion get an answer... Volume 2?!?

Page Splits 123>...44
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Bitches
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Bitches

f+1+2~5 QCF1~5 d/b+2,1 fb2,1~5 f+4,3,3 iSW

Whats the damage on this??

Does this work:
f+1+2~5 qcf1 iWS1 SSR d/f+1 [dash] iws1x4 1+4~5 f+3~d/b WS2,1 ssl iWS1 ff+3

It MIGHT but it would be HARD
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
i think its around 95ish if you end with f,f+2.

as for the second it should work i guess but whats the point
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
LukeLive
Virtuoso
PSN: oInsanity
XBL: Sanity VII
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Does this work:

I doubt it tbh, after qcf1 you need to go off axis so would have to be dash ssr iws1 or dash ssr df1.
I'll try it when I get home from work though.

Was messing around with similar combos yesterday though still couldn't find higher than 104.
LukeLive
Virtuoso
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LukeLive
Does this work:

I managed to hit it once but i started off axis.

f1+2~5 qcf1 iWS1x6 1+4~5 (f3~db ws2,1) ws1 ff3 = 103dmg

but really inconsistant due to qcf1 turning them onto the back for the df1 to whiff alot unless your off axis.
psylence
Iron Fist God
PSN: compsyguy
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, posting this here too since not everyone's subscribed to the video thread.

Some more vids of my Nina/Unknown team at a recent tournament
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YwU...WvP&index=4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVFY...WvP&index=6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L31D...WvP&index=8
LukeLive
Virtuoso
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice, you really wanna make me try out Unknown/Nina for a while
but atm sticking to Nina/Lars to learn punishing and movement better.
Combo wise how much dmg you get from ninas df2? (Nina/Unknown)
zizmi
Berserker
PSN: Raskkii
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I tried to find and answer to a question from some old threads but couldn't. Why was Nina considered low/mid tier when TTT2 was released? And was there some sort of sudden revelation that made her jump to the top 5?
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't ever remember her being considered low/mid at least not since T5R
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by zizmi
I tried to find and answer to a question from some old threads but couldn't. Why was Nina considered low/mid tier when TTT2 was released? And was there some sort of sudden revelation that made her jump to the top 5?

this happens in like every tekken. Why because of People of course. Because the game ust got released so they couldnt exploit her properly

when BR was released in Arcades the first Tier List, she went to bottom 5.. now shes the best woman in BR, and now the best Woman/Non Mishima in this game.. over time they found out she has great strengths and a bit of weaknesses... its all about time
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
when BR was released in Arcades the first Tier List, she went to bottom 5.. now shes the best woman in BR,
Julia
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
Julia

nope. Nina... Julia was very very close though..

i still remember "latest" T6 Tier lists showing Nina just ahead of Julia (and both in Top 10)
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
nope. Nina... Julia was very very close though..

i still remember "latest" T6 Tier lists showing Nina just ahead of Julia (and both in Top 10)
see it's debatable as they are so close, some say Julia others sa Nina, I keep remembering people always having julia 11 place before or 1 behind Nina

Usually went like
1.Bryan
2.Lars
3.Nina/Julia
4.Nina/Julia
5.debatable
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
Bopper
Iron Fist God
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
i have never heard anyone put jules in their top5 in BR, and hardly Nina either. That said Nina was probably the strongest female in that game as well, with julia a bit behind.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
J-Katz
Destroyer
XBL: o0 JkaTz 0o
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Do you guys ever use qcf3? I find it's range pretty lacking and deceiving..

Im also having a problem with calculating when I'm near a wall when I'm doing the iws1 juggle... How do you guys see when you're near a wall so you can use the 1+2 followup. I always end up missing the bound -,-
Bopper
Iron Fist God
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah i use it occasionaly, its decent now in TTT2 after they buffed the frame data. SS+1~F+3 is nice for chipping people to death . Like you say tho you gotta be careful with the spacing since it looks like she slides a bit further then she actually does.

As for iWS+1 combos is mostly an experience thing imo. If im unsure if im too close for the 1+2 ender i just 1+4 after and then judge the distance during the bound. If you are less hits into the combo you can use stuff like 1,2 after the ws+1 for a faster recovery.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by J-Katz
Do you guys ever use qcf3? I find it's range pretty lacking and deceiving..

Im also having a problem with calculating when I'm near a wall when I'm doing the iws1 juggle... How do you guys see when you're near a wall so you can use the 1+2 followup. I always end up missing the bound -,-

qcf+3 is ok, just not as useful as db+3 or d+2

what standing low do you guys find useless, im beginning to think either db+4 or SS+4.
Max Payne.
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
qcf+3 is ok, just not as useful as db+3 or d+2

what standing low do you guys find useless, im beginning to think either db+4 or SS+4.

Since db+4 puts Nina on the floor, I use it if I absolutely need to tag crash and my partner has rage. Outside of that, I can't really think of any reason to use it.
J-Katz
Destroyer
XBL: o0 JkaTz 0o
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Okay thanks guys!
Bopper
Iron Fist God
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah db+4 is super niche for when you want to stall out games. SS+4 i never use.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap