forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
ArtOfWar
Destroyer
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Is that, that one girl Nebula Luben?

Regardless, best Nina cosplay ever. I believe it should be mandatory that all forum members attempt a cosplay of their main characters.
Signature
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Lolol a fat white guy cosplayed as nina would be one for the records....

I'd probably make a bad ass nina though
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Lolol a fat white guy cosplayed as nina would be one for the records....

I'd probably make a bad ass nina though

I don't think you're fat. I think you would be perfect to cosplay armor king.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WeaponX
I don't think you're fat. I think you would be perfect to cosplay armor king.

I think I'd make a better Nina than AK...
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
I just realize my strategy against Nina went down the drain. She has this string new to TTT2 f21 1+2. It's High Mid Mid. You get screwed if you duck the second string. But still, it's easy to see can opener coming anyways.
Yagyuu-Darkness
Warrior
PSN: PSN: Reflex-WicKeD_
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
^That

Crouch punishing high strings can cripple any high string spamming player, especially one using Nina. Df3,2, df3,4, d4,1, can opener -- even the second hit of f3 can be crouch punished if you're gonna get squirrely.

I'd say breaking mid-high strings is a solid way to break you away from the average player online, even offline. Breaking Bob's b2,2, and Paul's ff2,1 can help you in seriously maiming people who rely on them.
Signature Team Reflex [www.youtube.com/user/reflexwicked]

Got into top 32 EVO (name = WIcked732): http://evo2016.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/t7_e201.html
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
I do use Can Opener sometimes though, it's a decent low crush, and if the 1st hit is a CH, the whole thing is a combo for 60 points and +5. So three CH Can Openers and that's all she wrote. A lifebar is 180.

Just sucks that it's launchable no matter what. Set it up with mids.
Chinky-Eye
Iron Fist God
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Have to admit I'm not ashamed to throw this move out every so often. It's pretty difficult to react to if you disguise it well and only use it sparingly. It's also extremely frustrating for your opponent to get hit by, which is always a plus. I would never spam it, however. Even a mid-level opponent will get wise extremely quickly.