Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EyeOfEveryStorm
Huh? I just had a proper read of the thread...have I missed out on dat e-drama whilst I've been away again?

Then again, o0 Mental Deficiency 0o always feels the need to QQ whether it's win or lose. I think he sent me some funnies when I last played him, but I think I have him blocked after losing patience the last time.

Still, every cloud has its silver lining...one more person has figured him out to be a colossal prick lol; even if it meant being on the receiving end of it.
I removed him as he was insulting me etc as I said he was very launcher based and then when I removed him, he wrote a bio about me <3 and he got banned for it, then on his other account (won't say the name as it's highly racist) he sends messages to my friends insulting them and me and then my friends invite me to the lobby he was in (hadn't played ttt2 in 2 weeks) and 3-0ed him and he had something to say to me and the changs being easy and Lili is advanced, I left after that and two weeks later pikachuakuma uploaded a match of my Lili (I suck with her) and he got jealous and said to a mutual friend "He thinks he is better than me because he got uploaded to youtube" I hadn't even told anyone it was uploaded. Then him and the2berk started spreading rumors about me, I sent brainsick "why are you spreading rumors about me and are you really that obsessed with me", he sent me alot of hate (gay, fag, ginger, fat) I'm not any of those things, so I called him a closet gay as "what straight guy uses Lili and Anna on a team".
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
Hades Drops
Dragon Lord
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EyeOfEveryStorm
o0 Mental Deficiency 0o

loool

i'm glad he didn't say anything to me

TTT2 atmosphere kinda unfriendly? lol i try to be always as friendly as possible but my inbox is full of ragemails, insults and other BS i don't want to mention, from certain players (many of them are known for that though).

damn people i just want to learn the game
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hades Drops
damn people i just want to learn the game
pick only 3 bars only pick Heihachi/Marduk only
ff+1+2 df+1 with Marduk
Hs df+1,1 EWGF with Heihachi

Complain about opponent lagswitching when you lose.

Cookie if anyone knows who I'm talking about.

Lucky Chloe troll
EyeOfEveryStorm
Raijin
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x

snip

EDIT - Putting the salt away; really no reason for it.

Last edited by EyeOfEveryStorm on Jul 19th, 2013 at 23:12

Signature No longer getting the job done D:
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Elton fury lol uf+4 df+3 great 50/50.

I would ignore o0 braindead 0o he treat people he likes like shit too "you would be nothing without me" to me, btw he tells everyone he knows about you and thats why certain people disliked you. I still love how he thinks Lili is trash in TTT2 and says Ling is OP, he doesn't realise that she's more punish based now.

Lucky Chloe troll
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Listen guys I do not get it that we are not united in groups especially European players should be united and play together. I'm not looking for problems with any player unless he comes to me complain about something specific that was not true as "SPAM" these concepts at higher levels just outcasts because we know how to run against any of these things ... Like I said we have to play together and be united. I would like to see a day everyone play rank normaly without quit without cry you think is ever goiong to happen? lol NO. But i wish that.
TheDinosaur
Hurm
XBL: Archelon
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
i think solid stone is the best player I've played on xbl.
Signature Say NO to shoulder buttons!

Bloody Elbow: The MMA website I write for. It is the best MMA website.
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CQC RULZ
Listen guys I do not get it that we are not united in groups especially European players should be united and play together. I'm not looking for problems with any player unless he comes to me complain about something specific that was not true as "SPAM" these concepts at higher levels just outcasts because we know how to run against any of these things ... Like I said we have to play together and be united. I would like to see a day everyone play rank normaly without quit without cry you think is ever goiong to happen? lol NO. But i wish that.

hey mad axes my GT is StonE Eater WX i belive you know me but still scare... so i think i"ll skip you before you start cry again every time i beat you.
or you can open a new page and start to play like a real high level player and accept it when you lost in that case i will fight you.
every one else is welcome to post .

Contradiction Ftw

@dinosaur he not 2/3 bar vs you like everyone else he fights, too bad our connection is shakey dinosaur

Lucky Chloe troll
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Mad Axes you dont need to replay my comments while you speak to someome else archelom've read this this topic and he know whats going on... also this discussion is intended to set games not for other things I want you to stop talking on us and concentrate on the discussion ... because With you I do not want to play any more your approach has always been disgusting so please stop. good day.
The2Berkinator
Kyu
XBL: The2Berkinator
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Stone and Archelon are for sure the best players on xbl, and no this is not me trying to hate on you mad axes, this is just my opinion, i play stone almost everyday in 1v1, and not only in ranked every now and then, and he also is not cocky like some other guys...
Hades Drops
Dragon Lord
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
but stone eater to be fair your connection is really weird. it jumpeed from 4 bars to 2 bars and back and u abused all that unsafe BS. i'm not gonna say i'm as good as you are or that that is your fault but i wasn't the only one in the lobby who said that...

@The2Berkinator

don't say anything about cocky because you are the worst. we've never met before and you mailed me out of nowhere "fight me" and it would be embarrasing if i would lose against you after i defeated your trolling friend (who sent me a mail too afterwards...).
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
PSN: AOS_SCRUB_ZILLA
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
I played Stone about 5 times back in T6. Our connection was never really good though. I haven't played him in TTT2. A bit interested in doing so though since we have a few claiming him to be the bestest.

I have reason to believe my bears would be sufficient against him and Stone.
Signature Make Wei or be Fenged!
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hades Drops
but stone eater to be fair your connection is really weird. it jumpeed from 4 bars to 2 bars and back and u abused all that unsafe BS. i'm not gonna say i'm as good as you are or that that is your fault but i wasn't the only one in the lobby who said that...

@The2Berkinator

don't say anything about cocky because you are the worst. we've never met before and you mailed me out of nowhere "fight me" and it would be embarrasing if i would lose against you after i defeated your trolling friend (who sent me a mail too afterwards...).
Just ignore the2berk, he'll bitch about things you never did and you can see from your 1st encounter with him he will, he even made a bio completely insulting etc.

I wouldn't have anything do do with o0 brainsick 0o or him and solid stone will just listen to them as he knows them for a while and solid you know that I have never sent hate mail to you at all, so stop coming up with bullshit and kicking you from the party was an obvious way of telling you I didn't want to play with you anyway and if you want to pass false accusations at me, he is something I heard, apparently during the tournament finals of me vs you where I won 2 matches you 0 you were really pissed afterwards, I was even going to leave the tourney as I knew what you were like when you lose to lings, how about you block me as I will be blocking you on here.

Also the2berk I have never said I'm the best on XBL, I don't know where you and brainshit get this from.

Imo top 3 best are

1. Archelon
2. Brawlpro
3. Galen

Last edited by x MAD AXES x on Jul 19th, 2013 at 17:45

Lucky Chloe troll
The2Berkinator
Kyu
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
@HadesDrops who is the one saying "easy mode". thats why i wanted to play you. no reason to get pissed about me saying "fight me"
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
"How does sucking the cock of x MAD AXES x"

Lucky Chloe troll
The2Berkinator
Kyu
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
That was a friend, who said it because "easy mode".
Hades Drops
Dragon Lord
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
it's rude. without hi or anything like that. and i said easy mode ggs because he tried to troll me (i said that before). and the message from him was absolutely unnecessary
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
PSN: AOS_SCRUB_ZILLA
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
This thread went straight to hell.
Signature Make Wei or be Fenged!
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
The2Berkinator
Kyu