Death Match Theard

Page Splits 123>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys i didnt see one so this topic is for those who want to make a "Death Match" also i think is the best way to rank up legit way, becouse all of those booster/ragequiters around you cant realy play and enjoy real high level game.
so me first i want to death match any one with 3 bars and above from america eourpe dont realy care just have to be decent connection!! my rank is 22 seiryu im loocking for some one at this rank or one above me or one below ready to play everyone accept reagequiters.
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Whats your GT?
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
hey mad axes my GT is StonE Eater WX i belive you know me but still scare... so i think i"ll skip you before you start cry again every time i beat you.
or you can open a new page and start to play like a real high level player and accept it when you lost in that case i will fight you.
every one else is welcome to post .
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Excuse me, But I never whinned, you are the one which my Ling got promoted off from and you felt the need to send me "I only win with her because people don't know her" which is complete bullshit as I have beat people who know the Ling matchup perfectly and it's funny you say 3 bar or more as you know in 5 bar (which I don't think you have with anyone) anyone would react to your Lars' "low spam" not my words EVERYONES else. Then when on a 2 bar you started low spamming with Lars' db+4 etc and remember when I read you lows so you started mixing it up with uf+4. I know why you made this thread as nobody will dm you as everyone has the same opinion of you. Why don't you go away and
1. Use your other profile to boost you up like in tekken 6.
or
2. Brag to people such as weeak that you fought knee etc and beat him in ft10 (which is bs as knee would react to your stuff).

Don't tell me to open a new page as I defended you and you did exactly what you did to others which I sent you a message of and you told everyone that I was harrassing you etc. I will happily take a loss and never sent you any hatemail to you and you know that and don't even say everyone else is welcome to post as this thread is for everyone and doesn't say, "death match thread for everyone but x MAD AXES x". Now why don't you beg other people for deathmatch and then talk shit to them when they decline.

Sorry Mods him and his friends just really piss me off and one of them spread bs around about me.

Lucky Chloe troll
Strahtegicz
3rd Dan
XBL: Prismatic Chaos
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Woah.
this belongs in the GG/Trash Talk thread folks.
Signature Currently training w/ Kunimitsu!
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
excuse me what? you know what im talking about i alwyas had 4 bars stable with you, i never cry about connection problems. you are the one complain about this stuff. you are the one cry every time i beat you and use this say " stop low spam with lars" lol im sorry?? every time i play lars player i see almost every low when im Concentrating also It's not my problem that your reaction is bad work on it. every high player i play react very fine they never complaing they just play high level game which is mind games whiff punishing movment and good reaction to grabs lows and understanding of the game i belive you forgot all this.

every one that wants to DM me can send me a MSG on XBL
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CQC RULZ
excuse me what? you know what im talking about i alwyas had 4 bars stable with you, i never cry about connection problems. you are the one complain about this stuff. you are the one cry every time i beat you and use this say " stop low spam with lars" lol im sorry?? every time i play lars player i see almost every low when im Concentrating also It's not my problem that your reaction is bad work on it. every high player i play react very fine they never complaing they just play high level game which is mind games whiff punishing movment and good reaction to grabs lows and understanding of the game i belive you forgot all this.

every one that wants to DM me can send me a MSG on XBL
Never cried and don't talk high level when you are referring to online players, it's laughable and it is a 3 bar and lucky at that as when you join a lobby all my friends were in you were 1 bar with them while 2/3 bar with them, I have better connection with U.S.A than you and btw you just admitted that we have connection problems and you can post ANY hatemail I sent to you here, but we both know you won't do that as I haven't and my reactions are good and on 4 bar I can react to A kings db+3, Lars' db+4 etc and you can ask anyone I play with and since you refer yourself as a high level player, why do you 1,2 punch as a punish every time? While atleast I ff+3, 2~b, b+2,1+2 with Jaycee. These high level people you are referring to are o0 Brainsick 0o, the2berkinator, weaak etc (can't say anything about sco panda and freeyourmind as they are good) is a joke, as you know rightly the2berk has been sending bullshit about me, making bios about me etc because I triple perfected him and brainsick gets pissed at me because I remove him and then does what the2berk does and weaak is actually likable. You go around like you're the best and that is laughable on xbox live and when I did beat you with lingharu in a deathmatch, you did say that I only won because nobody knows her.

If you and your group want to keep doing what you are doing I will happily retaliate, I don't give a s*** anymore trying to ignore what you, the2berk and brainshit are saying about me etc.

Lucky Chloe troll
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
bla bla bla cry cry cry put it on the line FT10? if it last than 4 bars you can go i dont force you to play.
and if you live you lost. play until the end.
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
leave*
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CQC RULZ
bla bla bla cry cry cry put it on the line FT10? if it last than 4 bars you can go i dont force you to play.
and if you live you lost. play until the end.
In English? and it will be 3 bars or worse as you are in Asia/bordering Africa, btw your bla bla cry cry just admitted you do those things. Funyy as I just brought your name up to 7 people and they said the exact thing.

Lucky Chloe troll
Aventine
War Lord
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Shout-outs to bottom tier Lars with all his lows being seeable on reaction.

#BUFFLARS
Signature
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aventine

#BUFFLARS
Was talking about db+4, not all, but you prob didn't read it (I wouldn't XD).

#Buffling

edit: Oh you meant him saying he react to all lars' lows.

Lucky Chloe troll
EyeOfEveryStorm
Raijin
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aventine

#BUFFLARS

Smoking d+4 like crack cos it's the only viable option.

#BUFFLARS

Signature No longer getting the job done D:
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EyeOfEveryStorm

#BUFFLARS

No that's -15

#BUFFLARS

Lucky Chloe troll
Aventine
War Lord
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EyeOfEveryStorm

#BUFFLARS

Nah player, it's all about d+3. Slow as fuck, doesn't crush, TEN WHOLE FUCKING DAMAGE, -3 on hit and -14 on block.

If I'm feeling like a staunch cunt, I might even throw out the followup which is a high, duckable on hit and not an NCc, but sometimes a guy just has to roll with what he's got.

Signature
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
#BUFFLARS
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Lars sucks so much, everyone knows it.

#BUFFLARS

Lucky Chloe troll
Hades Drops
Dragon Lord
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
#BUFFLARS

x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hades Drops
#BUFFLARS

He uses Panda as Lars sucks so much

#BUFFLARS

Lucky Chloe troll
EyeOfEveryStorm
Raijin
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES X

If you and your group want to keep doing what you are doing I will happily retaliate, I don't give a s*** anymore trying to ignore what you, the2berk and brainshit are saying about me etc.

Huh? I just had a proper read of the thread...have I missed out on dat e-drama whilst I've been away again?

EDIT - Putting the salt away; really no reason for it.

Last edited by EyeOfEveryStorm on Jul 19th, 2013 at 23:13

Signature No longer getting the job done D: