Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Might as well start this show:

db2 is inv can go through electrics, knockback rather than launch.
Cannot pick up backrollers with 1+4
After WS3, have to wait to land 2,1,1+2
Limedaiquiri-
1st Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
If the 1 in 3,1 is a counter hit. It gives a stun. I dont know if its breakable or comboable. Was that in TTT2?

Originally posted by XelNaga
Might as well start this show:

db2 is inv can go through electrics, knockback rather than launch.
Cannot pick up backrollers with 1+4
After WS3, have to wait to land 2,1,1+2

Yeah I noticed that WS3 launches super high.
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Can cans, 3~4, f2 are the moves with blur, possible for getting ch on it at random. B+1+4,3 viable after high wall splat over f1,1,4. I'm at work just remembering off the top of my head. She seems better in terms for this version, but do not like the lack of picking up back rollers 1+4
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Best damage after launchers seems to be b2,1,3 into dash 2,1,1+2 like in TTT2 pre b!
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Although it's probably better to do b2,1,3 into ff2,1 - one less point of damage but way better wall carry. 2,1,1+2 leaves better oki though so choose wisely for the situation I guess.

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

luksgammer360
War Lord
PSN: luksgammer
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
2,1,1+2 after b+2,1,3 does not require any kind of dash if used after f+2 / df+2. Her most damaging combo after those launchers is u/f+3, b+2,1,3, f+1+2.

b+4,2 seems to be unsafe on block tho. Second hit on CH gives the same animation as CH d+2.

It seems the opponent can't roll back after being hit by WS 1,4.
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fergus
Although it's probably better to do b2,1,3 into ff2,1 - one less point of damage but way better wall carry. 2,1,1+2 leaves better oki though so choose wisely for the situation I guess.

Should be able to end in f,f+2,1+2 without issue for a tiny bit more damage. I'd test myself, but no PS3 right now.

I'll do some fiddling around in tag 2 and see what non-bound combos I can come up with for everyone.
Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I wouldn't suggest putting to much into it dilly. Certain properties for some moves have changed. Without a proper practice mode to test the extent of the changes, the closest we might have to use is the online/offline trick, but the CPU keeps moving. Unless someone is willin to sit in a closed session and waste their tokens, and we just rotate
luksgammer360
War Lord
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
The combo I posted above is so far the most damaging staple after f+2_d/f+2, but you can also do u/f+3, 2,1, b+2,4,3 for a better wallcarry. After WS 3, the most damaging combo I've come with is u/f~n 4, 1+4, 2,1,1+2.
f+1+2 on block seems to give a different stun, reminds me of +frames but I can't test it now. Next thing I'll test when I get time will probably be b+4,2 on block, which looks to be at least -10, but it looks HELLA delayable (the window is gigantic).
Another minor change I've noticed is that d/b+4,4,3 won't launch the opponent if he holds b.

Last edited by luksgammer360 on Jun 13th, 2013 at 22:44

Obanye
Kyu
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello. Super Tekken scrub here but I am trying to get into it with this game. What are the main pokes and moves I should be doing with Asuka, outside of combos? Thanks for any and all replies.
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Ending a combo with 2,1, 2,1,1+2~d gives you a ticky tings oki setup.

Shit game.
Signature A split second is only 30 frames.
YoshikatYoko
Lone Wolf
PSN: XaingCass1
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Haven't played it yet.. What's the size of the game?
Signature OUTBREAK_YOKO's new account
TEKKEN 6 ASUKA COMBO ACT VOL. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkJJ9ZhmX7I
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by luksgammer360
The combo I posted above is so far the most damaging staple after f+2_d/f+2, but you can also do u/f+3, 2,1, b+2,4,3 for a better wallcarry. After WS 3, the most damaging combo I've come with is u/f~n 4, 1+4, 2,1,1+2.
f+1+2 on block seems to give a different stun, reminds me of +frames but I can't test it now. Next thing I'll test when I get time will probably be b+4,2 on block, which looks to be at least -10, but it looks HELLA delayable (the window is gigantic).
Another minor change I've noticed is that d/b+4,4,3 won't launch the opponent if he holds b.

Pretty sure you're right.

Second best damage I could find in my couple minutes of playing at a friend's house was d/f+2, b+2,4,3, f,f+2,1+2 at 58 IIRC. You can end with f,f+2,1 for wall carry.

Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by luksgammer360

Pretty sure you're right.

Second best damage I could find in my couple minutes of playing at a friend's house was d/f+2, b+2,4,3, f,f+2,1+2 at 58 IIRC. You can end with f,f+2,1 for wall carry.

Fergus
Kazama Slamma
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Think launcher uf3 b213 f1+2 is probably the best combo purely because f+2 and f1+2 are critical moves so you get that chance for extra damage.

Worth putting points into vigor!

XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Critical hit i have noticed are from when you beat out your opponent on a move. Maybe it is a way to show crushing?
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
I thought it was a random chance of getting extra damage on that move?

luksgammer360
War Lord
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah Fergus is right, critical hits are just random. I faced an Alisa player yesterday that had 160 points of power... a 1+2 throw did 72 damage no joke.

Has anyone else noticed that you can't hit confirm b+4,2 when facing Bryan? o_O
xKazamaJinx
7th Dan
PSN: xKazamaJinx
XBL: xKazamaJinx
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Incresing ur Vigor increses the chance for a critical hits n incresing ur power with it. o u'll do alot of damage

o and btw here some combos i do in TR with Asuka.

f+2, u/f+3, d/f+1, 2,1,1+2

u/f+4, 2,1, 2,1,1+2

CH d/b+4,3, u/f+3, d/f+1, 2,1,1+2

that it

Last edited by xKazamaJinx on Jun 21st, 2013 at 22:22

Signature 私の怒りを恐れる
What did you say? o.O
I don't know. ._.
aapje88
5th Dan
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Combos I like to use are: