Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Leo can get dash 1, b2,1+2 b! after launcher db4,3~5

Nina and Anna can get d4,1 after b3~5
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
General Mustang
Destroyer
PSN: Jitsuyo_Teki__
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Ahhh, okay thanks. I'll be sure to edit the post now.
Signature <3
The Jin Kazama
Champion
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Might not be worth adding but just thought I'll post anyway.

Jin gets b+2,1 from launch, db+4,3 (only move of his that can connect I think), and can carry for a high W! to continue a combo. So not really useful unless you're close to a wall, but can potentially get some decent damage from it.
Signature
General Mustang
Destroyer
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Added! Thanks for the input.
Signature <3
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Bears get d/b+1,2 b! off both d/f+2, d/b+4,3~5 and b+3,4,3~5.

You have to slightly delay after the d/f+2 before hitting d/b+4,3 or the 2 in d/b+1,2 will whiff. Anyone who used d/b+4,3, 2,1,1+2 as their combo filler in t6 should be use to the timing.

Also, after a TON more testing...

Kaz CAN do d/b+2 b! with consistency, but the timing is awkward. I landed it 20 times in a row, then I missed it 10 times in a row after that, so I can say I have reason to believe it may be consistent, just a VERY small window to make it connect. It's going to take some more testing for me to figure out the EXACT timing for everyone, but I'll see what I can do since I know there's a few people here who want to use this team.

Last edited by Dilly on Apr 2nd, 2013 at 20:22

Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
glenburg89
1st Dan
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
--Edit for character combos--

Oops, I would have got launch punished.

Last edited by glenburg89 on Apr 7th, 2013 at 08:23

YoshikatYoko
Lone Wolf
PSN: XaingCass1
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Zafina can f+2,3 SCR3+4 bla bla after:
b+3,4,3
launcher db+4,3~5

Leo can db+2,2 B! f+3~d BOK4~df WS3,1,2

--------------------

Some typos you want to change:

Unknown's post B! ender should be b+2,1,2,2
Signature OUTBREAK_YOKO's new account
TEKKEN 6 ASUKA COMBO ACT VOL. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkJJ9ZhmX7I
General Mustang
Destroyer
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Alright, thanks guys, I editted the post. Oh and about the Kunimitsu [blue]f+3, SET 1,2,4 B![blue]... I actually had that added there before but I found out that it doesn't work. You would think it would because she dashes and shit, but it doesn't. <<
Signature <3
glenburg89
1st Dan
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
You're welcome!

Also, hmmm that's weird about the Kuni combo. I got it to work. If you do f+3~1 right away, it'll whiff. You have to slightly delay it so you catch them with the 1 then 2,4. I tested it with tag crash set on the cpu.

Lastly, this only works with the d/b+4,3 version. The b+3 version leaves to much space between Kuni and the opponent.

--Edit--
Were you judging based on if the combo works with d/b+4,3 AND b+3,4,3

Last edited by glenburg89 on Apr 4th, 2013 at 04:22

General Mustang
Destroyer
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Oooooh, so you have to delay it? Okay, I see what you are saying. I was judging it on db+4,3 because I never got that SET 1,2,4 B! to work. Never tried delaying it. Thanks for the input, I'll add it now.... again.
Signature <3
SPAG3Tii
4th Dan
PSN: x_SPAG3Tii_x
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
f4, db4,3~5
With True Ogre:
f4, db4,3~5 db1 B! TA! b2,4,3 FLY 1,2,1+2
90dmg.
Found this out today.
General Mustang
Destroyer
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow, really? That's interesting. Nice find.
Signature <3
glenburg89
1st Dan
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by General Mustang
Oooooh, so you have to delay it? Okay, I see what you are saying. I was judging it on db+4,3 because I never got that SET 1,2,4 B! to work. Never tried delaying it. Thanks for the input, I'll add it now.... again.

Awesome!
This is a pretty fun project. Wouldn't it be funny if every character had at least SOME setup off of d/b+4,3? I'm starting to get that vibe.
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
General, you forgot to add the bears and the kaz info (make sure to point out that more testing is needed for kaz, and that bears require a slight delay before asuka does d/b+4,3 in the combo).

I'll continue to try and figure out the exact timing, since kaz is the partner I WANT to main with asuka.

General Mustang
Destroyer
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Wat? I did add that stuff. xD I didn't add the Kazuya needed more testing thing though. It's added now.
Signature <3
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SPAG3Tii
f4, db4,3~5
With True Ogre:
f4, db4,3~5 db1 B! TA! b2,4,3 FLY 1,2,1+2
90dmg.
Found this out today.

What's max damage without using the TA?

Not much point doing a tag cancel combo straight into TA, you barely touch their red-life that way.

Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Asuka/Bruce

f+4, d/b+4,3~5, bruce 3,2f~1, d/b+2,1,4 works. Does 71. Not bad for no b!.

Think that might be the best non TA/non-wall damage possible off f+4.

Last edited by Dilly on Apr 6th, 2013 at 11:23

Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Lee can get f4,3 B! after b3,5 tag etc....... just him and the Williams I think!

Also Kuni can get her one hit bound move also (d1 is it?.....)

Doctor B can also ALWAYS get d2 lol.

Can Lei really get ff3 BT 4,4? I thought I tried that, will check again tonight!
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...
General Mustang
Destroyer
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Alright, thanks guys. Updated.

Seems like everyone can get something off of her launch, db+4,3 launch now, huh? Lmfao.
Signature <3
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm actually a bit shocked at how many can b! off it. I'm kind of curious at what the damage out-put is for each character, and how many of them are actually putting up numbers even or higher than asuka can do by herself without TA.

Also, not everyone can b! off it; DJ can't b! off launch, d/b+4,3. King can't either. Almost positive AK can't. I'm highly doubtful alex/roger can either. Pretty sure feng can't do the deed.

p.s. I'm going to call shenanigans on that paul combo. There is no way you have enough time for a QCF+1 to hit in there. Maybe if you launched with d/b+4,3~5, but if you d/f+2, d/b+4,3~5 it won't work. Paul CAN land b+1,2 b! after it though, as long as asuka delayed the d/b+4,3 after launch.

Even if you COULD, you wouldn't get 98 damage. It's only 74 for d/f+2, d/b+4,3~5 b+1,2 b! demo man.

Tested the same guy's kuni combo... not happening. f+3,1 will whiff every time. I don't care who you are, it is GOING to whiff. Not to sound cocky, but trust me, it's not possible. I think the guy who posted those two thought you were talking about who can combo off CH d/b+4,3~5 which is a whole different ballgame.

Lei f,f+3~b BT 4,4 whiffs smalls as well. The last 4 barely misses. Pretty sure it'll work on mediums and higher, but it's going to whiff on smalls unless there is some magic trick to making it connect. The window for it is pretty tiny, so I doubt there's a specific frame to make it work.

People... If you aren't going to properly test your combo AS PER WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT, don't post it.

I say we make a new guideline. Test your combos on wang. If it won't hit him, don't bother posting it. Not trying to sound like an ass or anything, but we want this thread as factual as humanly possible.

Originally posted by The Jin Kazama
Might not be worth adding but just thought I'll post anyway.

Jin gets b+2,1 from launch, db+4,3 (only move of his that can connect I think), and can carry for a high W! to continue a combo. So not really useful unless you're close to a wall, but can potentially get some decent damage from it.

If you're in a situation for that, you could just do asuka launch f+1,3, b+2,4,3~5 for a lot more damage, a high wall splat, and still have jin come in for the wall combo. That's far too big of a damage differential to warrant doing.

Last edited by Dilly on Apr 6th, 2013 at 20:47