Dragunov cancels help.

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Tourist
1st Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
how can i do perfectly the f+3 d/f, u, 1 with dragunov?

please help me thanks.
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Practice.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Tourist
1st Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Yup i always practice and sometimes i do it right, but can you tell me what is the right timing to cancel? i can do it now but still not very accurate it's like 70% >.< help
Katt
Berserker
PSN: iMKatt
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
There's no way to tell the timing. You have to get a feel of it yourself. Just practice.
CKeegan
Virtuoso
PSN: I_Am_CKeegan
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Tourist
Yup i always practice and sometimes i do it right, but can you tell me what is the right timing to cancel? i can do it now but still not very accurate it's like 70% >.< help

Well when I do it, it feels very fluent. It's kind of like an "all in one go" type of thing, almost like an f+3~df~n~u~xx sort of notation (with xx being the move you want) but not going crazy with it.

You should start slowly. Start with basic followups like f+3 CDc into jab (you'll probably want to do f+1 instead of just 1), then work on getting fast with it so you can move onto things like f+3 CDc 4,1, f+3 CDc 4,3 and f+3 CDc 4,4. Most of the time you won't really need any other strings or moves out of crouch dash cancelling, but next in difficulty would be f+3 CDc 3,1,2 and f+3 CDc b+4,3. By far the hardest thing to do (so far) is f+3 CDc f+4,4,3, which can only done with a few amount of hits and is almost just frame speed.
Signature New Youtube!
Kazzy_Jin
Iron Fist God
PSN: yeah right....
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm gonna tell you my method because when I first tried CDcancelling I did it too fast and that's why it didn't work for me. The trick is to wait until you see the CD animation. Prior to that I was inputting u too early and my CD hadn't even started yet. I was cancelling something that wasn't taking place at that moment. Maybe that's your problem(what else could it be? ). Focus on that. Don't go too fast, just fast enough. As soon as you see the CD motion start, press u.
It's very easy once you get the hang of it. Now I NEVER miss those CD cancels