Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
KINGofIRONfist
Malec
PSN: Malec1983
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by oOo_oOo-916
...????

Why would someone just throw out a random d3+4 to low crush.???

What are u talking about.? What does that even have to do with anything.???

D+3+4 has a big hotbox for a low hitting mid...making it low crush would be sick.

what i was trying to say is, why do you need a lowcrush on a move, that you should only use to punish? beeing lowcrush dosent make the blockpunish any easier or anything.
oOo_oOo-916
Banned By Mod
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AZYG4LYFE
d+3+4 is fine as it is, use it as a punish only lol....

Then you have hopkick which is a tad safer as you won't get launch punished....does that not low crush a bit?

AZ

Your sarcastic and rude...

This is a"wish list" thread if I wish for him to have a fuckin ewgf then that's my wish

I want uf1+2 to be true low crush too : p
Signature aka NorCal_Tekken aka lilty916
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by oOo_oOo-916
Your sarcastic and rude...

This is a"wish list" thread if I wish for him to have a fuckin ewgf then that's my wish

I want uf1+2 to be true low crush too : p

ok scrub, I'm sure if you're a good girl Harada will make your fantasies come true with a cherry on top and you'll gain easy wins because your broken set of wishes came true, what's next, BK to be +1 on block?

anyway....

AZ
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

Mingriah
Make TZ Great Again
PSN: mingriah
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
You know what

Nerf him and make him worse than dr. B

But have bk be +10 on block.with pushback.

Oh yeah rename him to orge also.

Make him scream YOLO in his alien demonic voice when he does hopkick

Oh and also give him tag throws with every char he stole moves from (double bk tag throw)

You know what? Name him Swagre.
Signature Please; call me FreeChaolan

Apparently Eliza's not in TTT2 because drunk Japanese can go super saiyan.

that feel when...laggy TV
Baron West
Iron Fist God
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Jinpachi's u+4 would actually help A.Ogre's game a lot. It tracks, it KDs, and it's safe. Even though an A.Ogre version would have less range it would still be pretty good.

Instead of his useless uf+3+4, Armor King's Tag1 3+4 would be nice.

Like Malec said, NC ff+2.

And something to replace ws3+4. Maybe Jun ws3.

Last edited by Baron West on Jul 8th, 2013 at 15:03

Signature An ounce of practice is generally worth more than a ton of theory.

My Youtube

oOo_oOo-916
Banned By Mod
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AZYG4LYFE
ok scrub, I'm sure if you're a good girl Harada will make your fantasies come true with a cherry on top and you'll gain easy wins because your broken set of wishes came true, what's next, BK to be +1 on block?

anyway....

AZ

YOU calling ME a scrubs means nothing...no one even knows who you are lol so for you to call someone a scrub shows how ignorant and rude you are..harada.? Fuck harada I could care less about him....I'm just posting on a forum.

....oh and I want Jin's laser scrapper from T4 lol
Signature aka NorCal_Tekken aka lilty916
Morninglord
Synthetic Insanity
PSN: Morninglord
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
You are both being idiots.

(I still love you though Az.)

Anyway stop being idiots at each other it's painful to watch.
Signature Zhan: The real enemy is yourself.
Toxen
Lone Wolf
PSN: Toxen-xD
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
All i wish for AO really if he makes it to another game. I hope he does, i think he has some cool moves, he just has a few things which i have a problem with:

1. his seemingly extremely high hitboxes which makes reduces his solo juggles to quite low dmg. If this was fixed i wouldnt have any quarrels playing him really.

2. tracking on his moves in general is piss poor except from homing moves more or less. Fix those 2 things and id be happy.

Oh god id wish theyd just patch these 2 things.

The idea of fixing b+2,1 and giving db+2 a cancel seem great in my eyes as well. I also agree that fc df+2 should track a bit.

In spite of ogres obvious weaknesses, I still play ogre on point and lee as sub. But I am strongly considering switching ogre to someone else. But for now hes still on the team lol.
RSS
Destroyer
PSN: L1GHTN1NGBOLT23
XBL: (PC) LIGHTNINGBOLT23
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
1 month old thread, but I cannot resist.

1. Give him DJ's Twin Pistons and replace it with his d/f+1,2. Also make it a guaranteed launch after the first hit of TP because his whole movelist is pile of hot shit
2. Fix his hitboxes
3. d/b+2 cancel would be awesome
4. AIR AND WALL GRAB YES!
5. His f+1+2 (think it's that) should be a grab, even on block.

69. Unbreakable Waning Moon that starts faster than GS.
Signature Hwo, Law, Bryan, Kaz, Ogre. Currently maining Paul.

Pad: 16 years ----> Stick: 6 months
Conrad
Champion
PSN: Disruptr-
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
In addition to what you listed Baron I would want these changes:

1. Make the whole df2,1,2 string delayable. It would make CH confirming it much easier.
2. Even though WR3s got nerfed in TTT2, I would replace his current WR3 (Miguel's) with AK's WR3. Miguel's pushes back too much on block and it's like he can't really do anything with the frame advantage. At least with AK's he's at +9 and in the opponents face.
3. f1+2 gives a W! for a combo or make it function as an air grab in combos.
Signature /
BlackViper55
War Lord
PSN: RenegadeBlade27
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Replace his ff+2 with Bryan's
Signature My TTT2 Teams:
Males: Devil Jin/Armor King, Paul/Heihachi, Marduk/Jack-6, Lee/Hwoarang, Ancient Ogre/Jinpachi
Females: Miharu/Asuka, Michelle/Jun, Kunimitsu/Zafina, Jaycee/Anna, Lili/Nina
But I always pick different teams
akirakirijo
5th Dan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
i wish ogre just not simply copy the move.

instead combine it with a new move or the old move animation, like . . .

-112 the last hit is uppercut(or something lauch) instead stupid high punch
-more grab
-more move :v
mindgames
Champion
PSN: buttoi_man
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
For some reason I decided to take this crap master into practice mode again, I guess thinking maybe he's gotten better all of a sudden, but nope, he's still garbage. That got me thinking WHY is this character so trash in this game? There just doesn't seem to be no reason for half the shitty stuff he has, it's there just because. Or maybe Namco fucking thought that since they messed up with Ogre so bad in T3 and TTT1 that they don't want to make him the god tier character again, so they just gave all sorts of shit to him just in case and just because, and now look at him. Here's a bunch of stuff I think they should change for him to make him at least viable again:

In general he should be more like he was in T3 and TTT1, there's a bunch of moves I'd give to him or change the properties of the current ones;

-U+4 (straight up hopkick) should launch on normal hit, just make it a special launch that the only thing you get afterwards is standing 4 as a combo like the good ol' days, or make it a string like u+44 of which the second hit is the same as standing 4, just give it back to him, he deserves it. Can be -13 on block like usual, and if it would be a string then the second hit could be high.
-Standing 4 aka THE HOOF should do more damage, like 40-ish range, just remove the CH launch status and it's good, he doesn't need it.
-F+2 should track both sides like it did in TTT1, just make it -17 with pushback on block again and it's good.
-Skyscraper kick shouldn't launch on normal hit, just make it cause the same KND like it did in T3, WM into Skyscraper is way too strong for him now IMO, he already has WM into uf1+2 that does +60 damage, it's enough. Besides he already has Knee Launcher.
-Mishima 112, that is make the current one HHM and NC again. Fucking triple high that doesn't even jail and only NCC, are you fucking kidding me? Doesn't need to wallsplat anymore.
-Mishima 122, why does Ogre have this but A.Ogre doesn't?
-ff1+2 should track both sides, it's slow enough to duck on reaction or jab out of and I don't think it guarantees anything on hit either.
-Give him back his old normal throws, he doesn't have the same killer oki like T.Ogre did.
-Generic df+2, doesn't need to launch crouchers, or heck even at NC, would still be better than the garbage df212 string.
-Infinity kicks (WS+33d33) NC again, if the damage is a problem then lower it, so what if he'd have good WS punishment, who the fuck gives a shit if it's the only good thing he has?
-F+4 to give free f+2 on counter hit, crouch hit would be too silly for this game.
-Hwoarang Hunting Hawks, let Ogre have his fancy 2 hit ender version.
-Generic WR3 ala Kazuya.

Changes to his other moves:

-Anna FC df+2 to recover crounching, why doesn't it?
-B+2, make this more like -12, -16 for a move that has absolute shit range, isn't very fast and doesn't even track, lol what?
-B+22, make it delayble, this can stay -16 for all I care.
-U+3, -6 or less on block with current properties, -11 on block if it would be made a homing move since it crushes lows.
-Df+3, make it safe. Why is this punishable on block? Because it guarantees a df1+2? Please, it's still an 18 frame move.
-Remove shitty AK d+3 and make it do Snake Kicks instead.
-Df+1, more range. It's his main poking mid why is the range so shit? Df+12 could be an NCC launch like Bruce had, just make it -13 on block.
-Df+1+2, make this safe. Super slow, doesn't track, why is it -15? Stupid.
-B+4, fix the hitbox. Goddamn why doesn't this hit on normal characters after Knee Launch_Skyscraper, ufn4? Afterall Bruce's does easily.
-FC f+2, make it safe. Again why is this punishable?
-Df+212, make all hits delayable. Impossible to confirm on CH as of now, just have to yolo and then get punished when it didn't CH, stupid.
-Db+2, make it faster or something, currently it's about as crap as King db+3 since it's so slow and only gives +2 on hit yet is -16 on block.
-B+1, make it safer on block. Why is this -15? Paul's isn't, nor is DJ's.
-B+12, make it either HM or the last hit safe, it's already double high and doesn't jail, why is it punishable?
-QCB,f2+3 (Steve UB), you can't even do this move, what the fuck??? Nevertheless it's useless, might as well remove it.

That's all I can think of. None of this will ever be implemented into the game of course and Ogre won't be in the next main Tekken game, but at least this would make him viable and fun to play again instead of the garbage character he is now.
Signature aka YOMI
launcher
5th Dan
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
-Df 3 should be – 9 on block, and +4 to 6 on hit
-d/b 2 should be (25 frame) or with cancel hit or with low grab
-b 2 should be – 14 with some good range , and b (2),1 …. 2nd hit animation shoul be like upper rising punch … so that at least near the wall it could be bouncable
-a confirm 3 hit string from 10 from either NC or NCC
-a fff move like dragnove have, however not the full combo after it as AO already had enough to launch
-fff2 animation with like FC+f+2 on normal hit + 3 and on counter a confirm db2 or ffn 4 or df 1+2 and in case of block … +2 or 3 only in WR / fff2
-WS 1+2 and with Qcf1+2 shoulder hit … like dragnove have
-WS 2 – 14 on block …unbreakable stun only on counter hit and +4 or 5 on normal hit or breakable stun on normal hit
-2,2 should be +2 on hit
-2,1 though is good get to + 3 and good to mix up for with 2 d1+2, neverthless if u r dealing with a good player,be careful then … so in in case of 2nd hit crouch it must not take of full juggle for crouch 2nd hit
A good recvoery must be there for 2nd hit (2) ,1 or give him b1+2 like dragnov had to get +3 on block
-Qcf wave
-move … qcf 1 , 2 like his b 1 2 is
-Qcf 2 and animation like ub (3) 2 rising elbow 19 to 21 frame
-Ub3 must be tagged
- d DB 4 … UF 4, b 4 3 I checked it does not telly … while it must be
-Extend his D1 bounce range or ff n 4 with Bounce properties
- d 3+4 should be – 13 or 14
- f4 must give him close position when it blocked .... means AO step a ahead when to hit f4 ,then +3 or 4 are good enough on block
im wonder that why namco dint update AO with a new patch

Last edited by launcher on Apr 16th, 2014 at 14:48

yoloswag
Shihan
PSN: Chief_Sona300
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Ogre1 would be beast if there will be couple changes...

df+3 should be -9, dunno why namco made this punishable. his tracking is already the worst in the game lol.
db+2 should give full combo on normal hit or make it faster like Lilis one. If it be like bryans snake edge then it would be fine. Cancel would be also decent.
u+3 should be safe 4real.... why namco this is not even homing move LOL
b+4 and df+1 hitboxes... 4real namco. df+1 is 14 frames and the range SUCKS. b+4 whiffs dunno why.
better tracking. 4real, we have few moves which track but thats it. and all of them are unsafe.

These namco must buff if they want A.Ogre 2be very good again imo. of course i would like to have f+2 guaranteed after f+4 on hit and all that good shit....
launcher
5th Dan
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
f+4 on counter hit ... i dint check , however preety sure that db+2 or ffn+4 or df1+2 will work
important thing is to take advantage on block f 4 ... that probably +3 or 4 frame , however after block it made distance ... df+2, df3 can be use as had good range n these both hit are unsafe when block ... ff3 its probabaly 19 to 20 frame i guess and if theres mishimas ...ops durriyaa 13 frame

and normal hit f4 it gives +7 or 8 ... while f2 is 18 frame probabaly ... on normal hit f4 ...f2 can never be guranteed ... as u are asking from namco +18 ... lol ....
only the bryan's b4 that had +14 or 15 on hit
Conrad
Champion
PSN: Disruptr-
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by mindgames
-Remove shitty AK d+3 and make it do Snake Kicks instead.
-Df+1+2, make this safe. Super slow, doesn't track, why is it -15? Stupid.
Why d3? I know it's not the most amazing low, but it's not the worst. It's OK as a low poke and other than helping with oki and/or set ups involving Snake Kicks I don't see how AO will benefit from replacing it. Now if you would've said to replace db3 with Snake Kicks I'd agree.

As for df1+2 I've seen a couple posts calling for it to be safer, but what purpose does df1+2 serve in the open? It's fine for oki, but I think that's what the move's purpose is.

Originally posted by launcher
f+4 on counter hit ... i dint check , however preety sure that db+2 or ffn+4 or df1+2 will work
important thing is to take advantage on block f 4 ... that probably +3 or 4 frame , however after block it made distance ... df+2, df3 can be use as had good range n these both hit are unsafe when block ... ff3 its probabaly 19 to 20 frame i guess and if theres mishimas ...ops durriyaa 13 frame

and normal hit f4 it gives +7 or 8 ... while f2 is 18 frame probabaly ... on normal hit f4 ...f2 can never be guranteed ... as u are asking from namco +18 ... lol ....
only the bryan's b4 that had +14 or 15 on hit
In TTT1 f4 guaranteed f2 if f4 hit on a crouching opponent. Mindgames is saying that f4 on CH should give a free f2 (as opposed to a crouching opponent).
Signature /
launcher
5th Dan
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
in Tag 1 f 2 would be 14 or 15 frame i guess ... i dont know much about tag 1 however im sure that was faster than tag2 so if that was faster than the start up frame would be differ... so on normal f4 there may be gauranted f2 for crouch oppenent ...

i think at first must relize the diffrance his moves properties diffrance in between tag 1 and Tag2

in tag 2 f4 on counter hit, i think db 2 and ffn 4 is much powerful rather than to hit f2
however it would be good if f4 start up from 17fram and AO step ahead while hiting it, in order to get closer to opose one for +4 or 5 frame advantage on block f4, therefore a ncc on NC 3 hit string from 10 frame would be interesting then
launcher
5th Dan
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
db 2 and ffn 4 is much powerful rather than to hit f2
however it would be good if f4 start up from 17fram and AO step ahead while hiting it, in order to get closer to opose one for +4 or 5 frame advantage on block f4, therefore a ncc on NC 3 hit string from 10 frame would be interesting then
mindgames
Champion
PSN: buttoi_man
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Conrad
Why d3? I know it's not the most amazing low, but it's not the worst. It's OK as a low poke and other than helping with oki and/or set ups involving Snake Kicks I don't see how AO will benefit from replacing it. Now if you would've said to replace db3 with Snake Kicks I'd agree.

As for df1+2 I've seen a couple posts calling for it to be safer, but what purpose does df1+2 serve in the open? It's fine for oki, but I think that's what the move's purpose is.

AK d+3 is OK except for the range, but A.Ogre really doesn't need it because he can't HC 112 and the main use for d+3 IMO is to throw it at the wall and fish for CH 112 into wall splat. Snake Kicks would benefit him much more in oki situations and I've always felt his d+3 should do Snake Kicks like Baek ever since Tag1. Db+3 however is good because it tech crouches, is fast at 16f and does good damage for a low poke while at the same time leaving all defensive options open on at -4, so I'd rather remove AK d+3 than db+3.

For df1+2, I've had this move blocked a couple of times from situations where I tried to make it hit a grounded opponent who just stood straight up to block because it's so slow, which is shitty because it is so punishable and for no reason really, like I said it's hella slow and doesn't track so why have it at -15, just because it's a power mid that hits grounded? Dumb reason if you ask me.
Signature aka YOMI