Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
omara95
Destroyer
PSN: pdomara
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fergus
Can't believe I didn't post this yet, myself and Luksgammers were working on this months ago, enjoy!

http://pastebin.com/sQ2CN2zG

This will come in handy good work lads.
Baron West
Iron Fist God
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
A.Ogre, Devil Jin, and Jin can dash d+3+4 to launch b+3. It's not difficult.

Kaz, Hei, Baek, and A.Ogre can ff+3 b+3 on block. They don't get anything good though and it's too hard to be considered practical, but it's there.
Signature An ounce of practice is generally worth more than a ton of theory.

My Youtube

ghirlanda
Berserker
PSN: Tm-ghirlanda
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
guys while doing this list I hope you are considering the fact that there are moves that can punish b3 BUT will whiff/get ch if asuka continues with b3,4. i suggest to post just the one that cover both options like asuka f2
Signature proud member - founder fer of TekkenMilano - the most active offline community in italy!
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Like us on Facebook.com/TekkenMilano
YT channel : youtube.com/TekkenMilano
Tournament Organizer - TTT2placements: - 2nd place@Rome national tournament- 2nd place@Venice National Tournament- 5th place@LTT(Livorno)- 5th place@THT(Milan)- 5th place @poison3.0 (Rome). t7 placement: 5th place @milangamesweek; 1st@LUCCAComicsAndGames; 2nd place at BattleDome
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Yep that's covered already, there's a note at the top

"Best punisher is the best punisher we could find that would hit b3 AND b3,4 at max range 100% guaranteed
* means that the punisher whiffs if Jun/Asuka does b3,4"
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
ghirlanda
Berserker
PSN: Tm-ghirlanda
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
<3 then
Signature proud member - founder fer of TekkenMilano - the most active offline community in italy!
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Like us on Facebook.com/TekkenMilano
YT channel : youtube.com/TekkenMilano
Tournament Organizer - TTT2placements: - 2nd place@Rome national tournament- 2nd place@Venice National Tournament- 5th place@LTT(Livorno)- 5th place@THT(Milan)- 5th place @poison3.0 (Rome). t7 placement: 5th place @milangamesweek; 1st@LUCCAComicsAndGames; 2nd place at BattleDome
LuizWsp
Virtuoso
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Funny thing: I play Eddy and Asuka, the same stuff that punish eddy's df3+4 are the stuff that punish Asuka's b+3. It's the exact same range and exact same frames.