SOCAL - Best Player Importers In The Universe!

Page Splits <1234>...16
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
wcGALO
Destroyer
PSN: wcgalo
XBL: wcgalo
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Haven't been on this shit in foreverrrr! Nobody fuckin plays REAL TEKKEN anymore. I thought this page was useless. I guess some ppl still kinda play... Why is Tekken so dead? I guess I kinda know the answer to that..
Signature ジュリア <3
youtube.com/wcgalo
Rip
Level Up Your Game
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by wcGALO
Haven't been on this shit in foreverrrr! Nobody fuckin plays REAL TEKKEN anymore. I thought this page was useless. I guess some ppl still kinda play... Why is Tekken so dead? I guess I kinda know the answer to that..

Win a tournament with your REAL Tekken already

--

Btw, WNF starting up again this week. I'll be there as usual, and if any of you guys are decent at VF5:FS, LA Akira is doing his Rising Star $50 per week award for the highest placing new player (new to VF since VF5). I won it last week - and as long as you none of you guys enter, I've got a good chance at winning it this week
Signature DSS~ WHAAAAAA!!! Too buff, too swoll. Phoenix too strong.
JUUUUUUUUNKKKKYAAAAAAAARDDD!!!
levelupyourgame.com | LEVEL UP YOUR GAME | Tekken - Throw Break Trainer - by Rip | LUYG APP for iPhone & for Android
wcGALO
Destroyer
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Rip
Win a tournament with your REAL Tekken already

I was referring to actual gatherings, not play styles. lol. I can see how you got confused. I don't care to win tournaments, I just want to play. I need my rival fix..
Signature ジュリア <3
youtube.com/wcgalo
RunitblackSD
Expert
PSN: Runitblack
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Should of came to KAYYALS great session.. Rip im planning on going to Final Round hopefully now, if you got a spot in your room ill gladly take it... Il let you know more in like 2 weeks if its alright.
IM hella playing Virtua fighter,
Signature RunItBlack. I understand I told you that you don't run SD. I was correct. You RUN SOCAL!-MarkMan
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
PSN: MoneyIncUSMCOgre
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by RunitblackSD
Should of came to KAYYALS great session.. Rip im planning on going to Final Round hopefully now, if you got a spot in your room ill gladly take it... Il let you know more in like 2 weeks if its alright.
IM hella playing Virtua fighter,
You better hurry up before those plane tickets get hella expensive.
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
kayyal
Kyu
PSN: xKayyalx
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
booked for FR and got my ticket ... still struggling to find a room though.

WNF will be good practice for FR and its hella fun, will try to make it
SuperFX
Champion
PSN: superfx
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by wcGALO
I was referring to actual gatherings, not play styles. lol. I can see how you got confused. I don't care to win tournaments, I just want to play. I need my rival fix..

Honestly, other than Suiken and myself, nobody has held regular hookups in LA since before Tekken 6. And we have both stopped for whatever reasons (I'm burned out). I've never known anyone else to have a decent space for hookups.

This is why people have started heading down to SD more often, as they have good comp; a large, reliable place to play; and they have some new players starting to come out.
Signature The 20-mule team dominates
SAB
Iron Fist God
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
need new blood. how? pair play tourney? newcomers only tourney??

going to wnf this week. would like to money match in pair play. hopefully on stream. $5 per person. $10 per team. i would need a team mate. will be picking dr b. format ft3 aka 3/5 games?
Signature 8ㅖ

I cannot express my comtempt for that decision adequately with any combination of expletives.
SuikenUser
Tell the News
PSN: Suikenuser
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll open my home tonight for anyone that would like to Sesh, I'm staying in a condo so I can't fit 20 people but 5-6 Max anytime after 6pm
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SuperFX
Honestly, other than Suiken and myself, nobody has held regular hookups in LA since before Tekken 6. And we have both stopped for whatever reasons (I'm burned out). I've never known anyone else to have a decent space for hookups.

This is why people have started heading down to SD more often, as they have good comp; a large, reliable place to play; and they have some new players starting to come out.

I can hold a sessions in LA. Only one setup which is mine and only up to 2 people. I don't want people to bring more setups because there might be times you would have to park a bit far from my apartment. Then you would have to carry your stuff through the busy streets of Down Town LA. Also you would have to come over on Sundays because meter parking is free on that day. Weekdays and Saturdays are fine as long it's after 7pm to park.

Going to Final Round?
RunitblackSD
Expert
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Ill host in North County But Kayyals is worth the trip.
Signature RunItBlack. I understand I told you that you don't run SD. I was correct. You RUN SOCAL!-MarkMan
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by RunitblackSD
Ill host in North County But Kayyals is worth the trip.
Kayyal's place was siiiiick the other night.
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
kayyal
Kyu
PSN: xKayyalx
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by USMCOgre
Kayyal's place was siiiiick the other night.

wcGALO
Destroyer
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Guess I'll just stick to Arcade for now. I like home sessions, but I never feel the need to put to much effort into the match unless it's for something (money, rank, etc). It's too boring if everyone is just being 'casual'. I don't like 'casual' play too much. I like competitive.
Signature ジュリア <3
youtube.com/wcgalo
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
That's why we do trash bag matches
RunitblackSD
Expert
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
OOOOOH SHIT ARIS ON CROSS COUNTER!!!!! http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/...kken-community/
SuperFX
Champion
PSN: superfx
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WeaponX

Going to Final Round?

Nah, I don't have the money and honestly I haven't touched TTT2 much at all lately. I would love to go for other games if I could though
Signature The 20-mule team dominates
RunitblackSD
Expert
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Yall Niggas better be on point tonight Money INC. Rolling Through Full Force. and Im popping off on every bitch ass that thought i aint shit or still aint shit.....LOL JK Be there around 6:30ish come get some casuals in before WNF.
See you then.
MarkMan
SDTEKKEN.COM
PSN: MarkManSDT
XBL: MarkManSDT
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice seeing everyone.
RunitblackSD
Expert
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Gaylo is a piece of SHIT!