Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
tuxedokman
3rd Dan
PSN: neeelco, tuxedokman
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
HI

been trying to learn miguel, and when i start a new character i spend time in the lab with their 10. Since there isn't a topic yet, should i assume that his T6 10 are still applicable.

what are your 10?
Signature G4 - Arena 2003

TEAM GAZOO - KaNe, chetchetty, tuxedokman, jester
genocide_cutter
3rd Dan
PSN: genocidecu
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone?
HFX
2nd Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone? I'd like to know this too..
Signature Tekken Beginner (Bruce/Miguel)
Team FRB Japan
Toxen
Lone Wolf
PSN: Toxen-xD
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
um im not pro miguel or anything but heres the moves i use a lot in no particular order:

df+1 and its followups

1,2 10f punish and for poke

uf+4 hopkic, 15f launch, u know it.

b+4 wallsplats and knockdowns. mid. safe.

f+4 homing mid. the followup is launch punishable though and i dont think it can be hit confirmed anymore. i just use the f+4 in tag without the followup.

df+3,2 good range poke

df+4 and followups. again poke with good range.

f+2+3 the bigass shoulder

d+1+2 the shorter and faster shoulder or whatever it is. good for mid distance whiff punishing. crushes highs as well.

df+2,1 your big launcher, can recommend df+2,1~5 for draining red life.

db+4 low poke good range and does kd on ch. launch punishable unfortunately.

db+1 low launcher, and many people dont see it too often

db+3 haas the 4 followup. can go into sav after db+3. i dunno, i dont use this as much as the other lows, as i get mixed results. if someone makes great use of it please enlighten.

d+3

ff+3

throws

I guess ff+2 series to some extent. ff+2,1 is safe high but doesnt jail. he's got the new ff+2,2 which is a mid ender and gives a serious knockback. both versions wallsplat.

And ofc SAV stance and its respectable moves. Most of them are useful.

So all in all not much new.

Edit: Forgot to mention b+3 and uf+1

Last edited by Toxen on Mar 4th, 2013 at 12:51

PolterGiestRysK
Shihan
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi! I'm no Miguel pro either but I main him. my top 10

- df+1 & follow ups & SAV mix ups.
- d+4_df+3, 2_df+4 for long range pokes.
- db+3 for low poke and SAV mix ups.
- SAV d+4, 3 comes handy(I throw this twice per set and sometimes once per round)
- f+4 for long range poke and to keep steppers in check
- b+4_f+3, 4 wall splatter move! yeah!
- while standing 2,2 for anti jab spammers!(back dash right away if you're of axis because the 2nd 2 will probably won't hit)
- SAV df+2 with a good distance from your opponent, this is a deadly launcher! and it hits grounded! crushes High attacks too! so if you hit df+1~f you get +6 frames, and if you know he's gonna retaliate with 1,2 jabs then SAV df+2 his nuts! lol
- ff+2, 2_ff+2, 2~d to cancel 2nd hit for a good mix up to FC df+4_FC df+2, throw or HOP KICK!
- the ultimate uf+4 HOP KICK in the face! lol the golden move! This is gonna be your priority. Mix ups should lead to uf+4 because any time soon, he's gonna duck!

very handy options:
- f+2+3 shoulder tackle! Long range and gives a block stun. Use this to close into your opponent to keep the pressure.
- db+1 for some intense situations. You get a WS 4, d+4, 1+2 then oki. Charge for a full combo launcher(don't abuse db+1. its launch punishable)
- SAV db+4 like db+1 gets a WS 4, d+4, 1+2 as well but your opponent will be further away from you. be ready he might back roll. (launch punishable as well)

with these tools, any time a round it will make your opponent duck! when you see it coming, HOP KICK him in the FACE!
Hades Drops
Dragon Lord
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
df1/follow ups
df3,2
lows (d3 db4 db3)
uf4
f4
b4
SAV 1,1/db3/1,4
df2,1
shoulder